Adventure: Hey! That's Not Wayne's Basement! (DM: H.M.Gimlord, Judge: Ozymandias79)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=Tenchuu]Sorry. Already spent 'em[/sblock]

[sblock=All]See you in the Hanged Man. Talon and Jin are already there. So is your hook.[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
OOC: Terribly sorry for the silent bit here at the end, I'll try not to semi-drop off of the face of the earth next time... lol.

Now... will I need to link to a specific post for levelling up, or just post the changes? ~goes to look up the levelup stuff~

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=Theroc]Just go ahead and edit the wiki character sheet to reflect your leveled up character. Then send an e-mail to l4W.judges@gmail.com saying you're ready for approval. We (the judges) will help you from there. Meanwhile, join Talon, Jin, and Fenwick in the Hanged Man. They're having some fun ;).[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=Theroc]Sure. First, go ahead and update your character sheet wiki. Then PM me when you're done. I'll post the approval request to L4W.judges@gmail.com. Then check your approval status a the bottom of the character sheet. I'll forward you via PM when anyone makes a comment. I'm likely to be one of your approving judges ;).[/sblock]

Remove ads