Adventure : Humanitas Severe

dimsdale

First Post
Max opens his eyes, not moving the rest of his body. His eyes dart from left to right, then focusses in on Ashir and Haruka, who are now working on reviving Raiko. "Did we get them?"

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Raiko's body shudders as the healing liquid passes into his body. He shakes suddenly and violently jerks, coming to standing crouch. His skin begins to glow beneath his helm, and he claws at his face violently, screaming. His maw narrows and hardens, his scales falling away to show a yellow, hard underskin. The bulk of his head widen, slitting his helm in tow and dropping it to the ground. His eyes, grow and refocus and the rest of his scales turnings a darker brown, and changing to feathers. The entire process takes less than three seconds.

What you see before you is a creature standing in Raiko's plate, but where Raiko's head once sat is the head of an eagle. It seems to be catching it's breath. It's eyes on Haruka.

[sblock=ooc]Did the two potions used come from Raiko's belt?[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]Raiko, Male Dragonborn Paladin 4 (Bloodied)
Init: +2; P.Insight: 21; P.Perception: 15
AC: 24; Fort: 18; Reflex: 16; Will: 17
HP: 10/54; Surges: 16 hp, 7/13
Resist: All 1
AcP: 0
Potions: 3

Skills: Heal +7, History +8, Insight +11, Intimidate +10, Religion +6
Languages: Common, Draconic
Str: 19, Con: 16, Dex: 10, Int: 8, Wis: 16, Cha: 12

Sling Bullets: 20/20

Divine Challenge, Holy Strike, Valiant Strike, Lay on Hands (0/3 per day)
Piercing Smite, Strength from Valor, Virtue, Second Wind, Chanel Divinity (Divine Mettle/Divine Strength), Resurgence of the Defender, Knight's Fortitude (2/2)
Paladin's Judgement, Dragonfear, Amulet of Resolution, Parrying Bastard Sword, Blessing of the Defender[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Did the two potions used come from Raiko's belt?

Yes. Well, I think so. I'm pretty sure nobody else had any healing potions.[/sblock]

Haruka shrieks and jumps back about four feet. Flames flicker across her fingertips as she levels her hand at Raiko's head. "Wh-, what in the hells is this?" she stammers, her voice that of a scared little girl, "What happened to you? What are you?"

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"I have already told you child, I do not know my name." For a creature with no visible lips, he spoke quite clearly and with a different voice than Raiko's. He speaks in calm but serious tones. "Put down you're hand. We have other business to attend to."

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
"Oh, it's you again," Haruka scowls, but lowers her hand to her side. "Haven't you done enough? What do you want now?" she asks, her tone more plaintive than aggressive.

dimsdale

First Post
Max watches the exchange between the dragonborn and Haruka. "Whoa!" Max gets up and dusts himself. "Never a dull moment here. I'd ask...but I don't think I'd get a straight answer." He then chuckles and walks to a spot to check his gear. After everything checks out he shouts towards the people in the fortress. "Anyone hurt from those fire arrows?!"

Remove ads