(Adventure) Hunt for the Cirya de Pietro [Judge - garyh]

Kahuna Burger

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Do you mean that I'd hand out XP and anything else appropriate while you're posting here? Yes.

Do you mean that I'd hand out XP and anything else appropriate while you're in other adventures and not active in this game? I don't think so... I'd have to ask a Judge on that one, though.

er, no, I meant XP up to this point (monthly minimum, etc) in the adventure. So that katherine goes back to the inn with the benifits earned/gained so far in the adventure, rather than waiting till she returns and finishes to get any xp except the one fight.

obviously once she leaves the adventure she is on her own, but 100 per month (or per month per level, not clarified) has been recomended for the end of an adventure, whether successful or not.

Kahuna Burger

Erekose13

Explorer
hmm I have been thinking long and hard about this one. And like KB I think that a few more months would have been easy to continue with, but after 8 months already another 9 seems a bit long to me. I think that ao'Thuir might join Katherine for a few side adventures.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Kahuna Burger said:
er, no, I meant XP up to this point (monthly minimum, etc) in the adventure. So that katherine goes back to the inn with the benifits earned/gained so far in the adventure, rather than waiting till she returns and finishes to get any xp except the one fight.

Oh! Yes, of course. :) Sorry about that, didn't quite get the question...

obviously once she leaves the adventure she is on her own, but 100 per month (or per month per level, not clarified) has been recomended for the end of an adventure, whether successful or not.

Yep, you all get that much.

GW, let us know when you can post 3+ times per week and we'll be happy to come back. :)

Will do. :)

Kahuna Burger

First Post
[shameless begging]Roleplaying XP?[/shamless begging]

If you don't mind, I'm gonna put katherine back in the inn now in the hopes of catching an adventure thats pretty well up her alley.

Kahuna Burger

Erekose13

Explorer
I'll take ao'Thuir back as well. I imagine that he is going to atleast reach second level as he is almost there just from time put in.

Knight Otu

First Post
XP Breakdown

Overcoming Social Challenges - 900 XP
Combat - 1200 XP

Total - 2100 XP

Per character - 420 XP
Time spent on adventure - 800 XP

Total XP per character - 1220 XP

If your character levels up due to the gained XP, remember to get your character re-approved. :)

Knight Otu

First Post
Just to make things clear - the XP given above include the XP given out for the fight with the pirates. If your character sheet has already been updated with that XP, you need to substract it - that means 980 XP. Sorry about the confusion.

Erekose13

Explorer
Thanks for updating our XP, will level up ao'Thuir post haste. Was wondering what to do with the other things that we acquired. I know that we are going to leave the adventure open for future play, but I'm trying to go back over the thread and spot what treasure I can take on my next adventure. I have the 125gp we were given up front minus all the purchases for weapons. But what about plunder and the pirate ship and the cargo they were both carrying? And actually if I remember correctly there was a big stink about having firearms in the general LEW scene, so I am assuming that we can't take those beyond this thread.

Remove ads