[Adventure] Hysteria's Ascendency (Judge: Stonegod)

"Even victory over such enemies that prevents the loss of further life does not eliminate the loss already done. If you were of a race small in number, you would know that the damage is irreparable. I'll stay here for a moment, writing the names of the lost if I can find them and studying the runes used to animate this mostrosity. I will also think on how to get back to those bat creatures."

OOC: excellent game, looking forward to the next part. We have good group, I don't think we need another one, but if you grab another, by all means. Also, Orsik too levels up with over 10 000 XP :)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I AM of a clan small in numbers meaty." chuckles Muzdum, while filling his pockets with coins and stuff. He watches Orsik writing the names for a few seconds before stating plainly: "Boring." and walking away. "C'mon Braddock, we'll wait them in the tavern!"

johnmeier1

Explorer
Tavern? Excellent, since my last bottle is empty. Quan shudders and sneezes from the filth and follows them up.

OOC: Quan is only level 5 now, but has a few more HP now. Did you ever comment on Filth Fever jsb240? I would like to get it removed since Quan is now at Stage 2

jsb420

First Post
GM: [MENTION=73730]johnmeier1[/MENTION] and others afflicted with Filth Fever. I'll let you roll once more (if you so choose) to try to either stabilize or improve (with no negative effects).

Otherwise, I actually have some plans and have included them in the first part of the next adventure. Everyone can go back to the tavern and brag about what a "kool and ahhsome" adventure you just had! :p If things go well i should know soon if i can run the sequel. When I do, a summons will be sent to the tavern, graciously asking to speak with the heroes of the Cogs.

pathfinderq1

First Post
[sblock= OOC]
>Endurance check for Filth Fever; 1d20+8= 15 (no change)

Invisible Castle is down, using EN WOrld dice roller for the first time
[/sblock]

Among the rats corpses, and atop the dais, 600gp, a large topaz (500gp), a finely wrought sword, clearly meant for show and engraved with the symbol of the Silver Flame (1000gp) lay in a heap.

[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION], [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION], [MENTION=73730]johnmeier1[/MENTION]

Do we share this now or wait until the next adventure? Does anyone wants the sword? I got 4th level item so I can live with less money for the split.

if sword goes in the total: 1700 + 680 (from the banner) = 2380 / 5 = 476 per person which means Orsik already got his share in the banner and 1700/4 = 425 for the rest of you with Orsik being 'in debt' for the later split.

[MENTION=6672544]jsb420[/MENTION], you didn't give me the parcel for level 7. I can wait for next part, no problem...I'll get the chance to update my wishlist with higher level items

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: I'd prefer to split now, people may need to buy healing potions and what not. But we likely have a visit to the House Jurasco for the Filth Fever in our future, and any cost of that should come from the adventure's money

Remove ads