(Adventure) Immortality Awakens (Knight Otu Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
ooc: How much would it set us back to buy up to a week's worth of rations

Jdvn1

Anton nods, "Yes, let us buy some rations so that we may be prepared for our travels."

ooc: I don't mind putting down half, but if we can divine the costs more evenly, that's even better

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 28/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

"Since I'm comin' alon' I don' min' chippin' in," Thurgan replied. "I got yer share, Krug, and then some."

Thurgan counted out 10 gold coins from a small change pouch around his neck and handed them to Anton. "Shoul' cover it," Thurgan muttered.

RillianPA

First Post
ooc: Since Rillian paid for the entire party for 3 days worth, I'm thinking he covered his share...but if the rest of the party doesnt have the gold, he will put up more.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Tandi digs through some hidden folds in her clothing. "This is all I have, these four silvers. I do however have enough food for myself for three more days though. Take these and add them to our purpose." Before anyone can object, she plants the coins in Cade's hands and walks off to make sure she has everything else that she owns. "I'll walk."

Jdvn1

Startled at the little amount of money some people keep, Anton merely takes the 10gp from Thurgan and pays for the rest himself.

"Shall we go, then?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads