• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure Inc. Recruitment

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Just got my contract through. It starts mid october. The script is quite amuzing too. Jst got to find myself somewhere to live near the theatre now and I'll be set!

Looks like things are about to kick off! Yay!

Cannes was lovely and I got to see myself on the big screen, so all was good. I am very tanned now! =)

Ian.Fleming

First Post
I used to be fluent in French... Haven't used it in years unfortunately, and the version of French spoken around here is so much different then in France itself.

CaBaNa

First Post
I've only been to Europe once, it was a great trip.

Awesome that you got to see yourself on the big screen in Cannes, that is a great life experience.

When we went to the Moulin Rouge, I got to act on stage with the ventriloquist, it was amusing being the stupid american...

Do you have any good stories from your trip?

I can't speak french, used to, now it's mostly forgotten. When I was in France, my girlfriend spoke for us, but she isn't fluent either... Still a fun part of the journey!

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Since today is mah 21st birthday, you all get to fight an Umber Hulk! Go forth! bring me its head as a trophy, I shall build a desk from its carapace and a chair from its limbs... Bwahaha! (just a teensy bit tipsy. Deal with it.)

Ian.Fleming

First Post
So yeah, it's convention season for me. I am going to be insanely busy and tired for the next week or so. I'll try to get a post in on wed or thurs.

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Apparently. Nobody else has posted, haven't talked to Gresheks in well over a month (those science types tend to be busy with their school) and work for me is about to get insane.

Remove ads