Adventure: Into the Wild

Nementah sees the trouble of her compaions, but cannot help them get on the stone. Still she tries, moving closer to Dante and communing with the spirits of her race.

She focuses on the crazy lady, but her focus on Primera is week here "Hmm, Primera was never this unreliable. Maybe something on this borderland between worlds affects her connection to me?"

Aloud she says: "Dante, I'll help you, you can use me as stepping stone, just a moment..."

OOC: IronSky, delay next turn until she gets into position, I'll use Speak with spirits to get Athletics +4 to get good chance of aiding you. Of course, you may just get -1 the way I roll lately.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: toward Dante, staying out of blast zone, Primera moves toward the lady.
Minor: Healing spirit on Dante, heals surge (sorry, no bonus, you're not adjacent to primera). rocco heals
Extra healing (1d6+4=6)
Standard: Protecting strike vs. crazy lady's Will (1d20+4+2=11, 1d8+4=9) - miss
[/sblock]

[sblock=Nementah]

Initiative +2; Senses Passive Insight 14, Passive Perception 19
HP 12/30, Bloodied 15, Surge Value 7, Surges 10/11
AC 14; Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15
0 AP
Speed 6

Spirits Shield
Protecting Strike
Call Spirit Companion
Spirit of the Tempest

Voyage of the Ancients
Wrath of the Destroyer
Pursuit of the Hunter
Healing spirit
Healing spirit
Speak with spirits
Certain threat

Wrath of the Spirit World

[/sblock]

Last edited:

modest

First Post
Ibram breathes a heavy sigh of relief at the passing of the ant swarm as he brushes the rest of the wee bugs off his body. He moves between Renquist and Abby to try and climb the rock face. After quickly knocking some pitons into the wall he makes sure his rope is secured around his waist and his Fullblade is sheathed. He scrabbles futilely at the stone and ends up with more small rocks in his boots than should be possible..

"Blast! Ne'er easy is it?"

[sblock=OOC/Actions] So move to the wall and attempt the athletics check to climb the wall. I have a climber's kit but I forget what the DC of this is atm. Also is this a standard action for the round, a part of the move or a minor?
Climbing kit +2 to athletics 1d20+0 → [8,0] = (8) so a (10) total actually. Probably not enough. :uhoh: Roll Lookup [/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
More importantly, she's adjacent and she's not moving anywhere anymore.

Rocco grits his teeth and then shows them in a snarl as she rocks him again with her power. He stops his spinning focusing solely on this opponent, whirling style no longer needed to protect his sides or slash multiple opponents.

His focus shows as he deals terrible blow to crazy woman.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Brash strike vs AC; damage; save vs. dazed (1d20+10=25, 1d6+11=15, 1d20=5) - hits, doesn't save, marks, grants CA to the crone
[/sblock]

[sblock=Rocco Stats]
MARKED: crazy lady

Initiative +3; Senses Passive Insight 13, Passive Perception 18
HP 27/37, Bloodied 18, Surge Value 9, Surges 11/12
AC 18; Fortitude 17, Reflex 15, Will 14
0 AP
Speed 5

Dual Strike
Brash Strike
Combat Challenge
Combat Superiority
Pass Forward

Funneling Fury
Second Wind

Villain's Menace

[/sblock]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Does the retcon affect Abigail's move? Does IS need to change anything? If not, and the math is right, she took 15 from Abigail and 15 from Rocco, so she should be out! Victory! [/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
The Crazy crone is cooked and cut in quick succession and falls lifeless to the ground. The heroes are elated but soon note the oppresive silence from the surrounding wilderness. They don't even hear Daunton's noise from beyond the fence. It will not do to linger too long.

[sblock=OOC]Victory. Celebrate, take a short rest (just one, don't start a short rest / spends healing / short rest rinse and repeat deal, I hate those and thwart them at every turn. State how many HS are spent and then set up on the trail.
[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Dante retrieves his kama and rests, finally acknowledging his many wounds. He takes a seat, binds his wounds, and nods to Virgil as the devil-lizard brings one of Dante's kama back and drops it at Dante's feet. Virgil then heads to the piles of dead ants and begins munching them one at a time almost delicately between his teeth.

[sblock=OOC]Dante spends 3 healing surges to bring him back to 24 hp. He's good for maybe one more fight, then he's going to need an extended rest.[/sblock]

OOC: Mal, can we at least optimize that spending? bard (song of rest) grants some bonuses

If you allow protector spirit adjacency effect then it's even better (though wording is strange: you use healing power (not other healers) or PC uses second wind (not surge) - though I think it was supposed to prevent abuse by having another leader which allows PCs to spend surge getting shaman bonus not preventing better healing. Your call.

Surges, assuming at least one of extra healing effects 2 otherwise 3 (7 or 8/11)

modest

First Post
[sblock=Song of Rest] Everyone gets a bonus 5 hit points to their surge value as I play my harp. If you're deaf or just don't want to hear it then don't include the extra 5 hit points for each surge you spend :uhoh:. [/sblock]

Remove ads