[Adventure] Little Workshop of Horrors (Judge: stonegod)

GROMkill

First Post
[sblock=Mechanics]

Move: Walk to W13

Minor: Hunter's Quarry on Thurven

Standard: Twin Strike on Thurven.

Arrow 1 probably hits AC 22 for 12+6 damage. Arrow 2, probably misses.

[sblock=rolls]

Attack Rolls: 1d20+11=22, 1d20+11=14

Damage Rolls: 1d12+2=12, 1d12+2=12

Hunter's Quarry Roll: 1d6=6[/sblock][/sblock]
[sblock=Belanaar]Belanaar Zalyth Male Elf Archer-Ranger 4
Initiative: +7
Passive Perception: 24
Passive Insight: 15
Senses: Normal
AC:21
Fort:16
Reflex:20
Will:17
HP:40/40
Bloodied:20
Surge Value:10
Surges left:5/7
Action Points: 0

Powers:

Twin Strike
Nimble Strike

Two-Fanged Strike [ ]
Invigorating Stride [ ]
Disruptive Strike [ ]
Elven Accuracy [ ]

Sure Shot [x]

Other Abilities:

Second Wind [x]

Cloak of Resistance +2 [ ]

Frost Weapon +1

Conditions:

+1 to all defenses against Thurven. (Assuming Arrow 1 hits.)

[sblock=Important Features] Predator's Hide +1: When you hit a target you have designated with your Hunter's Quarry class feature, you gain a +1 bonus to all defenses against attacks by the designated quarry until the end of your next turn.

Group Awareness: You grant non-elf allies within 5 squares of you a +1 racial bonus to Perception checks.

Wild Step: You ignore difficult terrain when you shift (even if you have a power that allows you to shift multiple squares).

Hunter's Quarry: Once per turn as a minor action, you can designate the enemy nearest to you as your quarry. Once per round, you deal an extra 1d6 damage to your quarry. If you can make multiple attacks in a round, you decide which attack to apply the extra damage to after all the attacks are rolled. The hunter’s quarry effect remains active until the end of the encounter, until the quarry is defeated, or until you designate a different target as your quarry. You can designate one enemy as your quarry at a time.

Prime Shot: If none of your allies are nearer to your target than you are, you receive a +1 bonus to ranged attack rolls against that target.

Defensive Mobility: You gain a +2 bonus to AC against opportunity attacks.

Weapon Proficiency: +2 to attack roll with Greatbows.

Weapon Focus: +1 to damage roll with Bows.

Bow Expertise: You gain a +1 feat bonus to weapon attack rolls that you make with a bow. In addition, you gain a +1 bonus to the damage roll of any weapon attack you make with a bow against a single creature that is not adjacent to any other creature.
[/sblock] [/sblock]

OOC: @TwoHeadsBarking I'd like to ready a Disruptive Strike for Thurven's next attack. You can resolve it to save time. Thanks, and sorry for holding us all up!

Last edited:

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Out from the shadows lurch half a dozen shambling forms. They lurch forward with unsteady gaits, making attacks that are mostly avoided.

Thurven himself calmly walks forward, electricity arcing from his armor into the nearby ground. "Don't you see? I do not want this for myself. I want it for you. I wish to share this with the entire world."

In a blinding flash he disappears from view, then reappears behind kal'Tarron and Canus. The electricity surrounding him increases to violent levels of intensity, burning those nearby.

"I am an artist, and you are my medium. My art will spread to all corners of the world."

[sblock=Status]
Belanaar: 40/40
Canus: 25/40
kal'Tarron: 25/56, bloodied
Moses: 32/38, prone
Venakhad: 43/49

Fleshforged 1:
Fleshforged 2:
Fleshforged 3:
Fleshforged 4:
Fleshforged 5:
Fleshforged 6:
Thurven: -29

Canus moves up and hits Thurven with an Eldritch Bolt for 11 damage.

Fleshforged 1 charges kal and misses. Fleshforged 2 does the same. Fleshforged 3 charges Canus and also misses. Fleshforged 4 charges Moses and crits for 6 damage, and Moses is knocked prone. Fleshforged 5 also charges Moses but misses. Fleshforged 6 charges Venakhad and critically misses. Good job, minions.

Thurven moves down 5, then converts his standard to a move to teleport 5, dealing 5 lightning damage to kal'Tarron and Canus when he arrives. He then uses an action point to attack both of them with a close burst. kal'Tarron is hit with a 28 vs AC, Canus is missed. This triggers Belanaar's Disruptive Strike, which misses with a 17. kal'Tarron takes 21 lightning damage, Canus takes 10.

GROMkill, if you want to use Elven Accuracy, feel free to roll it.

Also, it would help me a lot if you all could include your defenses in your posts so I don't need to look them up on the wiki.[/sblock]

[sblock=Monster Info]
Thurven
AC 18 | F ? | R 15 | W ?
Aura 1: Enemies who willingly leave this aura take 5 lightning damage.
MBA: +9 vs AC, 2d10+4 damage

Fleshforged (minion)
AC 18 | F 20 | R 18 | W 16
MBA: +9 vs AC, 6 damage and target is knocked prone[/sblock]

Attachments

• Entrance_r1.jpg
    Entrance_r1.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=6676989]GROMkill[/MENTION], [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION], can you take off that fleshforged off my back? I have blast 3, but if it hits me with OA it will prone me and I couldn't reach thurven...kal'tarron/[MENTION=91452]rb780nm[/MENTION] and canus/[MENTION=82251]TwoHeadsBarking[/MENTION], wait for me, blast grants +2 to attack

jbear

First Post
ooc: Nah, sorry. I'm on my back and two minions next to me. Not really in a position to help atm. Sorry

Edit: [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] : Oh crap, sorry for being so dumb! I forgot about my utility power Divine Protection which gives me a round of no OA's. I could have tried to get it off you after all. Damn it! *kicks himself in the face*

Moses gets back to his feet his eyes filling with blood, divine retribution surging forth from the deep roar he unleashes. One of the creatures crumbles before him, but the other ignores the mental attack completely.

[sblock=Actions] Move: Stand up
Standard: Visions of Blood (blast 3) vs both minions next to Moses
Not bothering with dmg as its irrelevant with a minion; I'll update this post with a ministat block later on so you have easy access to Moses' defenses (sorry I havent done it earlier)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Moses Blackhand]
PC:Moses Blackhand
Human Invoker 4
Passive Perception/Insight 16
AC:18, Fort:15, Reflex:14, Will:15, Speed:5
HP:32/38, Bloodied:18, Surge Value:9, Surges left:9/9
Initiative +1
Action Points: 1 (encounter): USED

Conditions

Powers
MBA: Quickbeam Staff of Ruin +1, +6 vs AC, 1d8+3 damage

Visions of Blood, Vanguard's Lightning, Divine Bolts

Lightning's Revelation:
Thunder of Judgement:
Divine Protection:
Armor of Wrath/Rebuke Undead:
Second Wind

Silent Malediction:
Dwarven Armor:

Combat notes:
[/sblock]

Last edited:

GROMkill

First Post
With quick reflexes, Belanaar nocks two arrows and fires them at the charging minions. The arrows strike the targets almost simultaneously, dropping both of the creatures plaguing his allies, allowing them some advantage in the combat.

[sblock=Mechanics]

Standard: Twin Strike on Neurotic and jbear's minions. Hits Neurotic's AC 25 for 6 damage, killing it, and hits jbear's for 25 AC, 9 damage, killing it.

[sblock=rolls]

Attack Rolls: 1d20+11=26, 1d20+11=25

Damage Rolls: 1d12+2=6, 1d12+2=9[/sblock][/sblock]
[sblock=Belanaar]Belanaar Zalyth Male Elf Archer-Ranger 4
Initiative: +7
Passive Perception: 24
Passive Insight: 15
Senses: Normal
AC:21
Fort:16
Reflex:20
Will:17
HP:40/40
Bloodied:20
Surge Value:10
Surges left:5/7
Action Points: 0

Powers:

Twin Strike
Nimble Strike

Two-Fanged Strike [ ]
Invigorating Stride [ ]
Disruptive Strike [x]
Elven Accuracy [x]

Sure Shot [x]

Other Abilities:

Second Wind [ ]

Cloak of Resistance +2 [ ]

Frost Weapon +1

Conditions:

None

[sblock=Important Features] Predator's Hide +1: When you hit a target you have designated with your Hunter's Quarry class feature, you gain a +1 bonus to all defenses against attacks by the designated quarry until the end of your next turn.

Group Awareness: You grant non-elf allies within 5 squares of you a +1 racial bonus to Perception checks.

Wild Step: You ignore difficult terrain when you shift (even if you have a power that allows you to shift multiple squares).

Hunter's Quarry: Once per turn as a minor action, you can designate the enemy nearest to you as your quarry. Once per round, you deal an extra 1d6 damage to your quarry. If you can make multiple attacks in a round, you decide which attack to apply the extra damage to after all the attacks are rolled. The hunter’s quarry effect remains active until the end of the encounter, until the quarry is defeated, or until you designate a different target as your quarry. You can designate one enemy as your quarry at a time.

Prime Shot: If none of your allies are nearer to your target than you are, you receive a +1 bonus to ranged attack rolls against that target.

Defensive Mobility: You gain a +2 bonus to AC against opportunity attacks.

Weapon Proficiency: +2 to attack roll with Greatbows.

Weapon Focus: +1 to damage roll with Bows.

Bow Expertise: You gain a +1 feat bonus to weapon attack rolls that you make with a bow. In addition, you gain a +1 bonus to the damage roll of any weapon attack you make with a bow against a single creature that is not adjacent to any other creature.
[/sblock] [/sblock]

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
ooc: If you miss Neurotic's minion, shoot at it again, I can deal with the one on me and Neurotic has a plan so it's more important.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Summary:
Canus and kal'Taron get +2 power bonus to hit TENT
kal'Taron healed for surge +10, gains +2 all defenses TENT
all but Maerek get 5 thp

Venakhad nods in aknowledgment to the young archer and moves by him for better position. He starts glowing, his arms spread and face uplifted. As he finishes his prayer, he sweeps the hands forward and the light blasts over Thurven and two of the zombies one of which falls down.

"Heads up, kal'Taron, Lady of Battle is on our side!" he rasps aloud and another blast of divine light covers the battlefield fortifying his allies against the monsters.

[sblock=Actions]

Move: V14
Standard: Divine Glow vs Ref (Thurven; FF1; FF2); radiant damage (1d20+10+1+2=28, 1d20+10+1=19, 1d20+10+1=17, 1d8+5=6) - S11-U13 blast, thurven takes 6 radiant, FF1 killed
Canus and kal'Tarron get +2 power bonus to hit TENT
Minor: Healing word on kal'Taron surge +Healing word (1d6 + 7 =10)
kal'Taron gets +2 all defenses TENT
everyone within 5 (including Venakhad) gains 5 thp
[/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
kal'Tarron spins to face the foe behind him. Raising his hands, he shouts a phrase in draconic, marking Thurven as an enemy of his faith. He then swings his mighty axe at the man. The avenger is surrounded by ghostly copies of himself, wielding glowing versions of his axe.

OOC:
Minor:OoE on Thurven
Standard: Avenging Echo on Thurven, OoE (1d20+14=16, 1d20+14=30, 1d12+6=17) hits AC30 for 17, Until the end of my next turn, any enemy that ends its turn adjacent to me, or that hits or misses me takes 9 radiant damage

Stats don't include bonus from Venakhad.

[sblock=Quick Stats]kal'Tarron, Deva Avenger 6 Speaks in Bold Purple[/BEdit
HP 49/56 Temp HP 2 Initiative +4 AC 23, Fort 16, Reflex 19, Will 19 AP 1, Surges ?/8, (14hp)
+1 defense against bloodied creature, Resist 8 Necrotic, Radiant, 2 Posion, Censure of Retribution, Sanguine Vestments +1 (+1 defense when OoE target is bloodied), Amulet of Health +1, Coif of Mindiron
Bond of Retribution Radiant Vengeance Avenging Echo [/SHalo of Fire Oath of Emnity Chanel Divinity Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes Bloodclaw Great Axe Coif of MindironAspect of Might Blessing of Vengeance Couter of Second Chances Menacing Presence Wrath of the Divine
Special [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads