[Adventure] Little Workshop of Horrors (Judge: stonegod)

renau1g

First Post
Riaan's thoughts are already turned to new arcane lore and techniques he can learn to further enhance his art. The man nods his assent.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
"Well, let us be off." Maerek leads you out of The Shard and through the streets of Sharn, but eventually you leave the city as well. "It occurs to me," he mentions, "that it might be helpful, to both me and all of you, if each of you were to share what your... specialization is. I find it easier to work with people if I know their areas of strong and weak performance, and I'm sure you are the same. Or we can pass the day in silence," he adds with a shrug. "Up to you, I suppose."

rb780nm

First Post
"If I understand your question, I am an Avenger of Balinor, Lord of the Hunt and the CIrcle of Life and Death."

OOC: Deva Avenger 6 of Balinor, Censure of Retribution

[sblock=Quick Stats]kal'Tarron, Deva Avenger 6 Speaks in Bold Purple[/B
HP 56/56 Temp HP 0 Initiative +4 AC 24, Fort 16, Reflex 19, Will 19 AP 1, Surges 8/8, (12hp)

+1 defense against bloodied creature, Resist 7 Necrotic, Radiant, 5 Posion, Censure of Retribution, Sanguine Vestments +1 (+1 defense when OoE target is bloodied), Amulet of Health +1, Coif of Mindiron

Bond of Retribution Radiant Vengeance Avenging Echo Halo of Fire Oath of Emnity Chanel Divinity Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes Bloodclaw Great Axe Coif of MindironAspect of Might Blessing of Vengeance Couter of Second Chances Menacing Presence Wrath of the Divine
Special [/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
"What pray tell would an ... avenger do? As for myself, I am master of blade magic, I have been taught skill with the sword and spell, combining it in a way to protect myself and my companions. I was taught as part of my training with the Knights Arcane, I am a warrior of my homeland, Aundair." Riann says

[sblock=ministats]Riaan Caldamus Male Human Warlock|Swordmage 7
Initiative: 3, Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 13, Senses: Normal
AC:23, Fort:20, Reflex:19, Will:19
HP:62/62, Bloodied:31, Surge Value:15, Surges left:13/13
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Eldritch Strike
Eyes of the Vestige
Sword Burst

Chains of Levistus
Dimensional Vortex
Infernal Moon Curse
Aegis of Shielding

Armor of Agathys
Swordmage Shielding Fire
Charm of Hearts
Swordmage's Decree
Cloak of Resistance +2
Cannith Goggles
Githyanki Silver Longsword +2
Leather Armor of Dark Majesty +2
Potion of Healing (x2)

Important Stuff:
Deals +1d6 damage to cursed target on Warlock powers
Gains 2thp when hitting marked enemy with arcane power
Defenses are 2 higher against cursed foes

Conditions:

Full sheet: LEB:pC:Riaan Caldamus(renau1g) - ENWorld Living Eberron Wiki[/sblock]

GROMkill

First Post
Trailing behind Canus, Belanaar listens to Maerek, intent to hear him out. When it is his turn, the young elf speaks. His drunkenness is seeming to wear off steadily after throwing up a couple times and having proper food and drink. "As long as I have my bow, I can defend myself. I've trained since I was a boy, and my shot is pretty well. Sometimes, I can even get two arrows into a target with a single shot."

"However, as you can tell, I am still young, and my kind isn't too battle-hearty in the heat of things... Therefore, I must keep much distance from my enemies." Looking at his companions' backs, he continues.

"That's the kind of answer you were looking for, right?"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I am of House Jorasco." The priest is again short and to the point. He seems preoccupied with something. Maybe his ercent adventure?

renau1g

First Post
"Ummm.....so your... god....speaks to you?" Riann asks, "Are you sure it a divine creature? I've heard stories of powerful arcanists who could plant thoughts in one's head." the man clearly not believing the deva's words.

Remove ads