• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Lord Byron’s Economic Woes (DM: Tenchuu, Judge: H.M.Gimlord)

Tenchuu

First Post
[sblock=Stanng]You are healed up to 11hp, and your bloodied value is 12, so you can longtooth shift in your turn. [/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Mechanics]

Sharpshooter D5
Move: C5 to B4 to A3
Triggers OA from Kane: 1D20 + 9 => 29 (Nat 20)
OA Damage: 1d12+6 => 18
Standard: Crossbow Attack on Hergunna
Attack:1D20 + 9 => 27 Hit

Damage: 1D6 + 4 => 8

[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Kane has a +1 magic weapon right now so it should do an extra 1d8 on a crit
crit dmg (1d8=7)

Not sure if that's enough to kill him or not.
[/sblock]

With the hexer surprisingly vacated from in front of him and dropping into the pit, Kane now looks to the large kobold in front of him with the battleaxe who felled Stanng. "Hey, ugly, try that on me!" the bugbear taunts as he brings down his waraxe on the creature, but the blow is turned aside by the smaller creatures own weapon.

[sblock=ooc]
Move: Shift to E5 (vacated now right?)
Standard: Howl of Fury on the Skullcrusher - vs ac; dmg (1d20 8=14, 1d12 6=7) Miss.... *grrrr*
Minor: n/a
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Kane Male Bugbear Barbarian 2
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11, Senses: Low-light
AC:19, Fort:17, Reflex:16, Will:12
HP:29/35+3thp, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:8/10
Action Points: 0
Powers:
Howl of Fury
Whirling Rend

Predatory Eye
Whirling Lunge
Whirling Frenzy
Shrug it Off

Swift Panther Rage

Important Stuff:
+1d8 damage when charging. Cool stuff happens when he bloodies or kills a bad guy

Conditions:

Full sheet: L4W:pC:Kane (renau1g) - ENWiki[/sblock]

LadyJane

First Post
Tessa screams as some of her allies fall from the kobolds onslaught! "You scaley bastards!" her eyes losing some of their green color. "Doom will befall you this day, 'ear my words!"

Tenchuu

First Post
[sblock=OOC]When I get home today, I'll make a proper update. Kane's extra damage does kill the kobold, so I'll have to give hergunna some hit points back.

Also, Kane's miss provokes an attack (based on a hexer interrupt), so I'll add that as well. [/sblock][sblock=Lady Jane]In case there was any confusion on my part, you have an turn this round you can still use. I was posting a turn on your behalf for last turn.[/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
[sblock=Hergunna]Due to Ren's correction, Hergunna just gained 8hp back. Still bloody though.[/sblock][sblock=Kobold Sharpshooter (6) - A3]Kobold Sharpshooter (6) - A3 is now dead, thanks to Kane, who is a beast.[/sblock]

"Now! Get them!" The Hexer yells, inspiring the Skullcrusher to act. The brute moved toward hergunna, somewhat disoriented by the move, and then attacks. But the Axe swing missed wide right.

[sblock=mechanics]
Skullcrusher Interupt Goblin Tactics
Move: Shift to G4

Hexer interupt Incite Bravery
Skullcrusher Move: Shift to H3, Shift to G2

Skullcrusher basic melee
Target: hergunna
Attack: 1D20 + 6 => 10 Miss

[/sblock][sblock=ryryguy]This is DiceRoom's way of saying sorry.[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ryryguy]This is DiceRoom's way of saying sorry.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Hmmph. Well, I guess I'll accept the apology.

Invisible castle, I'm still waiting for one from you!

(By the way, would you prefer that we use dice room instead of IC?)[/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
[sblock=Enemies Left]
Sharpshooter in the north is dead, and hexer is in a hole, but otherwise enemies as stated in my last post (skullcrusher has moved).
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads