• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Lord Byron’s Economic Woes (DM: Tenchuu, Judge: H.M.Gimlord)

ryryguy

First Post
Hergunna whispers, "Sounds like kobolds... and I hear at least three."

Wil looks at his comrades and says in a whisper I will go forward with any who feel they can keep quiet. He looks at Kane Some of us can race in easily. He then glances at Tessa And others can attack from quite far away.

Hergunna nods, and points to herself, then the right side of the forward building. She slinks forward towards corner.

OOC: Moving to O15, trying to stay in full cover until reaching that square. (I'm not sure which counter is me so I'm not sure of exact path, but the idea is to stay in the shadow of first building as far as possible.) Will stop if she sees anything.

If she makes it to O15 Hergunna will then peer around that corner. Stealth: 22 (Rolled 27 but I forgot -5 penalty for moving). Perception: 18

LadyJane

First Post
Tessa nods to Wil, staying back until the others move into postion, trying to remain out of sight and plotting her next course of action.

Last edited:

Tenchuu

First Post
The Adventurers sneaked closer to the camp, and the sounds of the kobolds became more apparent.
[sblock=Wil/Hergunna/Kane]
"Where are they? It hasss been a long time, and we are overdue for our visit to the great one. We require more giftsss."[/sblock]
As will pressed against the building, he could see there was a doorway ahead, though concealed by a hide-flap as a door (K8/K9).

Hergunna moved to the other side the building. Peering around the corner, she saw an empty area between the two buildings.

[sblock=map]
Byron-10.png

[/sblock][sblock=Map Description/Hergunna]
The sun is setting, but you still have normal light. All the black areas are vision blocked. So, they aren't shadows, just areas you can't see, and so you don't know what looks like. Now, you'll notice the fog of war on areas you have seen, but currently no one has line of sight.
[/sblock][sblock=Status]Wil Rando (?): N8 28/28 HS 9/10 AP 1
Tessa Tressd'n (?): U10 23/23 HS 6/7 AP 2
Hergunna (?): O15 31/31 HS 6/9 AP 1
Kane (?): O8 35/35 HS 7/10 AP 1
Stanng (?): T10 25/25 HS 7/10 AP 1
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Wil points to the building next to him and makes a motion with is weapon towards the dwelling. He then moves slowly and stealthily past the opening to the opposite side, trusting the hide flap door to conceal his presence.

[sblock=OOC] Stealth again to move slowly past the door to the opposite side, no penalty since moving 2 squares at a time. N8 - M8 - L8 - K8 - J8 Stealth 1d20+10=21
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
After Wil heads across, Kane looks at him and then points to his weapons, then points to the doorway, with a questioning look on his face.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Wil nods at Kane and motions towards the flap. He trains his bow at the entrance, ready to follow the barbarian into the building and attack.

[sblock=ooc]Not sure how surprise/movement work, but I would like Wil to move in just behind Kane so he doesn't have to wait to move through the flap later.
[/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
[sblock=Wil/Kane]Conferring with the judge. I want to make sure you (and I) understand the mechanics of the surprise before we get started.
[/sblock]

LadyJane

First Post
[Sblock=OOC:Holidays] I regret to inform all of you that I will be going back to my hometown for the holidays, until early January. I dont have a computer down there and only occasional access to the internet so I wont be able to update but periodically.

Tenchu you can either NPC me or otherwise 'deal' with my character in the meanwhile, I apoligize for any trouble this may cause. [/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
[sblock=Encounter 6]Okay, so if your stealth is higher than the enemies' passive perception, then you'll gain combat advantage for this first round.

Otherwise, it's kind of business as usual. Once Kane posts his actions, the encounter will begin. I'm pretty sure he's out until Monday, Dec 28, so everyone has until then to decide if they have any other actions.

Lady Jane is the only one who said she'd be gone until Jan, but I'm not sure about RyRy or Rast. Kane/Wil, if you want, and they haven't yet posted, you can suggest some actions for me to NPC.[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Happy Holidays all. If you're going any travelling to see family, I hope the weather cooperates for you.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads