• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Lord Byron's Lost Silver (DM: Tenchuu, Judge: H.M.Gimlord)

renau1g

First Post
"Bah! Stinkbeard, go heal Musicman!" Kane bellows, retching at the stank.

[sblock=ooc]
Suggested action for Hergunna. Thorn Whip on H15 corpse, pull it to J17 and have Kruk shift out of the aura of stink, maybe to J16. That frees up Carolina to either move out of the front lines or toss a dagger at one of the corruption corpses. That -5 to hit is pretty killer. Thoughts? [/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Wil stands up and spits blood from his mouth. Ha, if you can't even keep ME down. How can you stand against Kane and Kruk! He shrugs off his wounds and shifts to the side, an arrow ready at his bow.

[sblock=OOC] Move: Stand up
Minor: Majestic Word on myself to heal 17 and slide to I14
Standard: Ready action for when zombie adjacent to me leaves
Save: 1d20=15 Yay

I could use my boots to shift 2 instead, but not sure it is worth both my standard action and that encounter power. What is the other effect of the Fencing Master Boots, renau1g?
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers: Rhyme of the Blood-Seeking Blade when ally misses by 6 or less, Virtue of Prescience if ally hit by 1 or less, Arrow of Warning (if bloodied ally in melee is attacked)
Init: +4 Speed: 5 Perception:19 Insight: 17
AC: 19 NAD:14/16/19
HP: 27/45 Surges: 7/8 Surge Value: 10 AP: 1
Languages: Allarian, Imperia, Draconic
Str:8 Dex:14 Wis:14 Con:13 Int:10 Cha:21

Powers:
At Will - Jinx Shot, Cutting Words
Encounter - Second Wind[/s], Shout of Triumph, Twin Strike, Grappling Spirits, Hunter's Quarry, Majestic Word (one left), Words of Friendship, Moment of Escape[/s], Rhyme of the Blood-Seeking Blade[/s], Virtue of Prescience[/s]
Daily - Arrow of Ill Omen[/s], Arrow of Warning[/s], Inevitable Shot, Songbow of Vanishment[/s]

Full Character Sheet
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
A third bolt finally catch the undead corpse in the throat but it is barely hanging on.

-''Cursed blood of Akneth! Of all the moments to become a clumsy dolt!''

Charina then promptly relocates away from the incoming zombies, finding a new sniping spot.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Reload
Standard
Sly Flourish vs Corpse G17 and if I roll another 1 I will go mad. (1d20+12+2=28, 1d10+10+2d8=21)
Move: K19 (If the coffin are 'just' difficult terrain, I can move in diagonal accross. If they were full low obstacle, I couldn't.)
Stealth (1d20+16=35)

Hidden from everyone except the corpse at I18 (he has full LOS on every corner of my square if you draw a line from his bottom left corner so I have no cover against him)

1 hp for crying out loud! I think I will go mad after all.
[/sblock]

[sblock=renaug1]G17 has 1 hp! You're good at splashing damage, right?[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Boots]
Property: When you shift, gain a +1 item bonus to AC and Reflex defense until the end of your next turn. [/sblock]

[sblock=Damage]
Hmmm, yeah I shouldn't have any issues killing it, provided I can hit the other corpse, which I've got a 50% chance... [/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
"Bah! Stinkbeard, go heal Musicman!" Kane bellows, retching at the stank.

Kruk takes Kane's advice "Gaah! They're all yours!" Kruk turns to take a look at the battle field and notices two new mobs getting dangerously close to Charina's back side. Kruk moves to a better location and then charges the more powerful of the two undead creatures: the wraithborn. "Ha HA!" he yells as his axe crashes into the chest of the wraithborn. Upon striking the undead a loud clap of thunder echoes through the room. The force of the blow makes the wraithborn stagger backwards. Kruk takes a deep breath to center himself, then goes to work on the foe that was originally next to the wraithborn, smashing his axe into the ribcage of the corpse. "Yessss. Kane, you give me bad luck when I'm next to you...ha HA!" Kruk yells, eyes beaming at his successful attacks.

[sblock=actions]
movement: move to j14
attack: charge the wraithborn: move to h13 attacking wraithborn at G12: 1d20+12+1=31 for 1d10+5=10
free power: thundering power form axe: 1d8 thunder damage = 8 but and knocks the wraithborn backwards to to G11.

minor: unstopable daily power: 2d6+3 temp hp = 9

AP: Brash Attack vs corpse of despair at H12: 1d20+12+2 vs AC: 32 for 1d10+8 = 11

kruk marks both targets

CA is granted to the corpse of despair TENT

[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
Kruk- Dwarf Guardain Fighter Level 6

*Adverse Condition: None
*Initiative: +3
*Passive Insight 15
*Passive Perception 15
*Senses low light vision
*HP 67 + 9 temp
*Bloodied 32 Surge Value 11; Surges Per-Day 12 6
*AC 24 Fortitude 22 Reflex 16 Will 18 Speed 5
*Save +5 vs. poison
*action Points: USED
*Second Wind:
basic attack:+1 Thundering Battleaxe: To Hit: +12: Damage 1d10+5: additional 1d6 for a crit
Powers
*1 healing potion: reward from To Catch a Crimelord
*1 Regeneration potion: reward from Lord Byron's High Seas High Stakes
*At will:
Brash Strike
Resolute Shield
*Encounter:
Covering Attack
Bull Charge USED
Boot Power
Unbreakable
*Daily
Comeback Strike
Unstopable USED
Bedeviling Assault
Thundering Weapon power USED
Cloak Power
Boot Power

*+2 to attack rolls for Opprotunity Attacks and target stops after a hit
*Armor Property: Resist 5 necrotic and resist 5 fire per round
*Shield Proptery: When flanking an enemy with an ally, that ally gets a +1 shield bonus to AC and Reflex

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Tenchuu

First Post
[sblock=Kruk's Move Question]Kruk's movement triggers an OA from H18, right? (He'll probably miss, but I just want to make sure I'm not missing something before I roll for it.)
[/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
The corruption corpse swung at Kruk as he withdrew, but the slow zombie could not have missed in any more a comical manner. It groaned, "Uhhhggggghh," as it struggled to maintain its balance after the whiff, performing an awkward pirouette.

[sblock=Mechanics]
OA
Attack: 1d20+8=9 Nat1
[/sblock][sblock=industrygothica]
Boots shift power is a minor, so you still have a standard action left to use this round, if you want.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads