Adventure:-- LPNN (Manzanita Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana drops her Guisarme and draws her silvered shortsword and shield as she follows into the house. "You think you can toy with the minds of women?" she calls after him.

OOC: THat's what he's looking for. RA

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Zaeryl follows after, assuming some of the rest of the party does as well, while leaving enough to guard Tryggvi, ready to fire his crossbow. Otherwise, only the construct follows for another attack.*

rln

Explorer
Ogrin stays and guards Tryggvi, switching to his Sap. "Drop and face the dirt, scum! Hands on your back!". He'll then tie the prisoners hands behind his back.

OOC: I rolled for Intimidate and Use Rope - not sure if they're needed though... He'll guard Tryggvi with a readied attack against trying "anything funny" meaning pretty much anything but standing still or dropping to a prone position.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Tryggvi scowls, but complies, lowering himself to the ground and extending his hands to be bound. Juliana follows the constructs into the house and elicits a similar offer to surreder from Kopasker. Hallidor (who, em, had tried to go around the house the other way and got caught in the entanglement spell), finally gets to the scene.

"Tryggvi! I knew you were involved in this! Explain yourself!"

Tears drip down Tryggvi's face. "I loved Hallidora." he murmers. He becomes angry. "But she spurned me! She chose that sniveling Sindri. Chose him over ME! But I did nothing wrong. It was that Krafia who poisoned her!"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"With poison disguised by the alchemist as love potion. It is not the dupe who does the deed by mistake who is guilty--it is the one who orchestrated it. Besides, we know that you are complicit because you followed Hallidor to Orussus and attempted to threaten us off of the case by force for some sort of syndicate."

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana leads Kopasker out "So you're the one who makes potions that takes away the will of women? Your so called 'Love Potion'?"

Manzanita

First Post
Bront said:
Juliana leads Kopasker out "So you're the one who makes potions that takes away the will of women? Your so called 'Love Potion'?"

Kopasker tries to straighten his shoulders. "I am a professional. And my potions work equally as well on men. Perhaps you're interested in such a thing?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Don't try to play innocent--you are culpable for creating the deadly poison, and you know it or you would not have tried to flee and then attacked us when that failed."

Remove ads