Adventure:-- LPNN (Manzanita Judging)

Rystil Arden

First Post
rln said:
OOC: After thinking some more... Since noone actually claimed the alchemists fire vials and the tanglefoot bag, I'll take those instead of some cash - doesn't change any calculations though.

Too bad for Almayce that he didn't get the spellbook, but on the other hand I believe learning level 1 spells is pretty cheap, no?
Actually, I think the latest rounds of calculations by Xael are wrong--I say this because the gold piece amounts don't add up to the same number any more, like they used to.

Xael

First Post
rln said:
OOC: After thinking some more... Since noone actually claimed the alchemists fire vials and the tanglefoot bag, I'll take those instead of some cash - doesn't change any calculations though.
Edited.

Too bad for Almayce that he didn't get the spellbook, but on the other hand I believe learning level 1 spells is pretty cheap, no?
Well, it costs 100 gp per spell if you have the scroll ready. That book's 1st level spells were worth at least 600 gp. Not to mention Almayce could have dumped additional free 7 spells to it when he gains a Wizard level, and then all the 0th level spells to other book, and sold the other book for about 200 gp. :lol:

But oh well...

Xael

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Actually, I think the latest rounds of calculations by Xael are wrong--I say this because the gold piece amounts don't add up to the same number any more, like they used to.
Total money got: 867 gp, 5 sp.

Almayce, Zaeryl, Rasereit: 3 * 217 gp, 5 sp = 652 gp, 5 sp.
Juliana: 192 gp, 5 sp + Potion of CLW.
Ogrin: 22 gp, 5 sp, potion of Invisibility, 2 alchemist fires, and a tanglefoot bag.

Gold sums up to the 867 gp, 5 sp (652 gp, 5 sp + 192 gp, 5 sp + 22 gp, 5 sp = 867 gp, 5 sp).

They should be correct.

EDIT: Duh, posting at the same time is bad for communication.

All right, so:

Almayce, Zaeryl, Rasereit: 217 gp, 5 sp.
Juliana: 192 gp, 5 sp + Potion of CLW.
Ogrin: 22 gp, 5 sp, Potion of Invisibility, 2 Alchemist's Fires, and a Tanglefoot Bag.

And everybody also gets the 150 gp reward and has already gotten 50 gp at the beginning of the adventure.

Done?

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
They should be correct.

Yep--they are, sorry. What confused me is that after Juliana took the potion, everyone else's gold raised by 5 each, but after Ogrin took his latest stuff, our gold didn't go up. Though as it turns out, it was correct for the gold not to rise, so it's right now :)

Xael

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Yep--they are, sorry. What confused me is that after Juliana took the potion, everyone else's gold raised by 5 each, but after Ogrin took his latest stuff, our gold didn't go up. Though as it turns out, it was correct for the gold not to rise, so it's right now :)
Yeah, I messed up with the calculations in at least one point. But done for now, unless somebody wants to claim some more items.

Xael

First Post
Bront said:
Cool. Did anyone have any item requests for manufacture?
I thought about ordering Masterword Darkwood Quarterstaff for style purposes, but Almayce is unfortunately saving money at the moment.

He needs that +2 Con item as soon as possible you see. :D

rln

Explorer
"Mongrel's blessing on you, travellers!" is Ogrins parting words as he jumps aboard a merchant wagon he's hitched a ride with. He's done enough walking for many weeks...

OOC: Unless there's anything else, Ogrin will return to Orussus and the Red Dragon Inn for more excitement. It's been a pleasure adventuring with you all, though unfortunate that two didn't see this one through to the end.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Zaeryl nods and makes a very slight bow towards everyone in the group:*

"Our thanks for your aid in this incident."

*Then he simply melts away into the darkness.*

(OOC: Guess that's it--it was fun while it lasted)

Remove ads