(Adventure) M1: Goblin Ears and the MTG (dpdx judging) COMPLETED

Gurdjieff

First Post
Great hosting Manzanita! Good to see an adventure actually completed. Irene will certainly want to get even with Jezibel.
I'll update Irene pretty soon, and she'll make her return in the Inn when I've done so.

Orsal; As you are the bard, I think it would be worded best by your character. Go ahead!

Steve Jung

Explorer
Thanks for the adventure Manzanita. Charlarn will be back for part two. He owes it to Kim... and Jezibel. :] He'll probably take a level of cleric. He certainly got a lot of use out of his spells. :) The party shouldn't take too long, maybe a day or two of game time. That is, if training doesn't take any time.

Erekose13

Explorer
Thanks for the great adventure Manzanita. I had lots of fun. Sorry I wasnt around for the denoument but I just started a new job and its a bit hard for me to keep up during this past week. Next week is New Years so Im not sure how much time Ill have then either. Do you know when you plan to start the second part? With a level of Fighter Tenebrynn will be much more prepared for the second part. I think Ill retire ao'Thuir, my barbarian, as I really couldnt find much of a character for him that I liked.

orsal

LEW Judge
Erekose13 said:
Sorry I wasnt around for the denoument but I just started a new job and its a bit hard for me to keep up during this past week. Next week is New Years so Im not sure how much time Ill have then either. Do you know when you plan to start the second part?

Shana Tovah, Erekose13.

I think with PbP it's best not to try to keep anything to a schedule. You never know how long a conversation that takes 30 seconds game time will take to play out.

I'm hoping Tenebrynn will join us in the Red Dragon Inn, to establish his presence and identity, even if he isn't going to be particularly active in the conversation at first. (Nurlan is also hoping he'll be there with an other recommendation for a libation, since the Vingarius was such a hit last time.)

I've posted 2nd level Nurlan already, and am waiting for approval. I think we can all show up in the tavern while our characters are still in limbo, we just shouldn't start the adventure until everyone is approved. So that might also delay us a bit.

In regard to Volidar's Tales: I've posted, but as I see it Volidar's account, while primarily influenced by what he heard from Nurlan, should also incorporate miscellaneous gossip. So, if any of your characters hare any spin on the story they're likely to be spreading around, so that it might reach Volidar's ears, let me know, and I'll edit accordingly.

Manzanita

First Post
I wouldn't let pending approval delay the game. By the time you are assigned XP, you will have been approved. Just send Nimisgod an email once you've updated your PC.

As for Volidar's tales. I thought it was well done. I thought you might want to mention one of the reasons Kim Tensil trusted the party early on is that they returned his wagon full of goods to him instead of making off with it. Any shards of info about Monemvassia history/current events might be helpful too, for those that are just joining.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Sorry to interrupt. Just wanted to tell Orsal that Nurlan level 2 is approved. Also, wanted to leave something in the way of documentation of that approval.

Remove ads