[Adventure] Murder Most Foul! Part 2 (Judge: EvolutionKB)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
With Knoepf and Garrick both coughing up blood, who is Malehan going to try to save?

[sblock=OOC]

round 18

Knoepf saves
Vex saves
Garrick fails (1)
Malehan kills Ladoran

round 19

Knoepf fails (1)
Vex saves
Garrick saves (1)
Malehan fails to stabilize Knoepf

round 20

Knoepf fails (2)
Vex fails (1)
Garrick fails (2)
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Come on dwarf, wake up" he tells, continuing to put bandage on Knoepf wounds. After a moment, he realize he won't wake up for some time, but Malehan's work seems to have saved his life.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Heal on Knoepf (1d20+7=20)

Knoepf is Stabilized
Vex is dying with 1 failed save.
Garrick is dying with 2 failed save.
Acre is Dead
Lady is being ignored
Malehan is an hero :) [/SBLOCK]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
We are out of combat.

The woman is unconscious. Normal heal checks do not seem to awaken her. Something from that black blast seems to have mentally taken her out, not physically.

Acre and Garrick are dead. Malehan is able to shortly wake Knoepf, but Vex is badly hurt and doesn't wake up (Vex is out of healing surges, so she needs an extended rest to wake up unless there is a rule that I am unaware of or some surgeless healing that Knoepf can do).

What are Knoepf and Malehan doing?

Velmont

First Post
"Knoepf, are you all right?" asks Malehan. As the dwarf awaken, he looks around at the carnage. "The cost was high to stop that dragon. Look at Vex, he is still breathing. I was unable to do anything for Garrick and Acre. And that woman... I don't know, maybe you could something for her. She seems to breath."

Malehan then decide to start to look around the room, if he can find anything about Ladoran, the Altar, his ritual or any valuable to pay back the trouble he got into to stop him.

[SBLOCK=OOC]If you recieve an healing thata sk to spend an HS and you are surgeless, you are healed to 1 hp. So Vex can be awaken by Knoepf by any of his encounter healing power. See compendium entry below.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Compendium]Healing the Dying

When you are dying, any healing restores you to at least 1 hit point. If someone has stabilized you using the Heal skill but you receive no healing, you regain hit points after an extended rest.

HEALING A DYING CHARACTER

Regain Hit Points: When you are dying and receive healing, you go to 0 hit points and then regain hit points from the healing effect. If the healing effect requires you to spend a healing surge but you have none left, you are restored to 1 hit point.

Become Conscious: As soon as you have a current hit point total that’s higher than 0, you become conscious and are no longer dying. (You are still prone until you take an action to stand up.)

Published in Player's Handbook, page(s) 295.
[/SBLOCK]

dimsdale

First Post
The cleric blinks and Malehan's face comes into focus. Thank you...is...he dead?...what of the others? As Malehan fills the cleric in on the details a look of sorrow appears on Knoepf's face. I'm...sorry. I wish there was more that I could do. Walking over to Vex and touching her with his holy symbol, silver flames engulfs his comrade. Get up now fine warrior. We have succeeded with our task, but at a price.

[sblock=action]
holy symbol of persurverence: the only daily Knoepf had left. Heals a dying character ( don't think that will work). Says Knoepf has to hit with an attack first.

If he can't do that then he'll take a short rest and use healing word.

in any event: Vex has 1 hp
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads