• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] New Cyre Borderlands (Judge: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezegis

First Post
Well, I'd love to stay and play Master Dwarf, but I think your friend there needs another hole to breathe out off. mocks Ryda as she slides back, and lets an arrow fly true, piercing the hobgoblins chest, blood spraying from the fatal wound. Satisfied with her work, she continues circling the dwarf, ending next to Jarren. Aww, did you miss me hun?

[sblock=Mechanics]Standard: Evasive Strike, allowing me to shift to L31 before the shot: 1d20+11=29 2d12+10=24 Kills Chain 14.
Move: to N32 as requested[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mezegis

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Both chains are dead, so no worries about them. The only one who can threaten mythra without triggering a mark (assuming our tanks sort out who gets who on the scimitar front) is the dwarf, and I'm hoping that with ryda taunting him, he'll keep going after her. If you are worried, just delay until after Jarren, then step back a bit.[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=OOC]OK thanks :)

By the way, Mythra was finally approved. Sorry that took so long, I did not know the Judges did not get my email when I ported it over.[/sblock]
Now that the immediate threat has passed Mythra turns his full attention to the Dwarf. With a gesture he commands the fire warrior, who moves to the dwarf and attacks. The dwarf easily leaps aside jeering at the towering creature.

[sblock=actions]
Free: Command Fire Warrior to O 29
Standard: Fire Warrior Melee Attack 12 vs reflex, 13 damage. (I assume it missed).
[sblock=stat block]
Mythra Stelwart
Male Eladrin Wizard 4
Medium natural humanoid (Fey)
Initiative +3; Senses Passive Insight 19, Passive Perception 19
HP 27/38, Bloodied 19, Surge Value 19, Surges 9/9
AC 17; Fortitude 15, Reflex 16, Will 17
Saving Throws +5 vs Charm Effects
Speed 6
Action Points:0
Second Wind: Not Used

Powers:
At will:
Illusory Ambush
Storm Pillar

Ghost Sound
Light
Mage Hand
Presidigitation

Encounter:
Fey Step
Shield
Grasping Shadows
Shock Beetle Swarm
Tome of Binding

Daily:
Flaming Sphere
Summon Tome

Fire Warrior:
HP 19/19,
AC 20; Fortitude 18, Reflex 17, Will 18
Speed 6 (Hover)
Standard: Melee 1; 1 creature +7 vs Reflex 1d8 + 8 fire damage.
Opportunity Attack: Melee 1; 1 creature +7 vs Reflex 1d8 + 8 fire damage.

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

evilbob

Explorer
Unit 16 looks at Jarren and nods toward the scimitar-wielding hobgoblins, indicating he has a plan for those two.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=Rick]
Just FYI.

Grys has 2 temporary hit points due to his gaunlets. I know that I'll keep forgetting about those.

Also, he has 35/39 hit points, not 35/49 hit points.

Thanks.
[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads