• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

Darksteed

First Post
Aye! You be right there Quagmire.

*Kauldron tired and weak. Lazily swings at the flanked Ghoul. Whiffing again.*

Ah, gods! *He wheezes and pants. Pulling his shield out to protect him as he takes a little smoke break. Puffing upon the end of his cigar then putting it out upon his shield and pulling out another and lighting it up with the snap of his finger tips. Taking another deep pulling of the fresh cigar.*

Ahhh...much better. *Continues to puff again tired as ever.*

[sblock=Actions]Standard: Virtuous Strike vs. Ghoul
-Attack: +10 (w/CA) vs. AC (18; Miss)
-Effect: Keeps Ghoul Divine Challenged.

Save vs. Weakened: 5 (Fail) (Super weakened strikes again)[/sblock]

[sblock=Kauldron]Kauldron- Male Goblin Paladin 2
Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11
AC:23, Fort:17, Reflex:19, Will:18 -- Speed:5
HP:29/35, Temp HP:0
Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:10/12
Powers-
Divine Challenge
Enfeebling Strike
Goblin Tactics
Virtuous Strike

Action Point [X]
Call to Challenge [X]
Channel Divinity [X]
Javelin [ ] [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Valorous Smite [X]

Lay on Hands [ ]
Majestic Halo [ ]
Symbol of Brawn [ ]
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Dang't loops his hand with this dagger, forming what appears to be a loop of lightning. He thrusts his hand out trying to catch it on the remaining ghoul. His aim is off, however, and it catches uselessly on a nearby tomb.

[sblock=OOC]Pinning Bolt vs G: Ref 14, 22 lightinging, prone, and slowed if hit (unlikely).

**not hit**[/sblock]

Beyrk, still unable to move, sets into the ghoul with a singing strike drawing attention to it from his allies. He too is emboldened by his strike. All the while he manages to keep a wayward eye on Kauldron and maintain his canons.

[sblock=ooc]
Actions:
Start:
Move:
Minor: sustain canon of avoidance on Kauldron
Standard:warsong strike ghoul vs AC (1d20+12=27, 1d8+6=13) = hit, 13 dmg. An ally that hits the ghoul before the end of my next turn gains 4 temp hps. and I gain 4 thps.

End:save (1d20=7) = fail = immobilized.

[/sblock]

Determined to help his companions and bothered by his comparative lack of success so far, Girth squeezed shut his eyes and begged his Mistress’s favour.

“Help we need, my Lady. Already many wounds my friends hgave suffered. Beg I your favour, this night.”

Feeling enervated, his eyes shot open and, with an eldritch glow behind them, he stared at the ghoul in the centre of the combat.

“My Curse already you have. Now my Lady’s real power feel.”

His rod almost leapt from his hand as a sizzling bolt shot through the dank air of the crypt to impact fully on his target.

[sblock=OOC]Dire Radiance vs Fort; 20+10 (crit!) 16 damage + 3 (Curse) +4 crit = 23 radiant damage.

**that kills the ghoul*[/sblock]

Hrav jabs Black Death right into the skeleton's spine, and the undead falls to pieces.

[sblock=Mechanics]Standard action - Piercing Strike against Skeleton 1.

Piercing Strike Skeleton 1 (CA, SA) (1d20+12+2=30, 1d10+6=16, 2d8+4=11)

Hits Reflex 30 for 27 damage against Skeleton 1. Skeleton 1 is dead.

Move action - Move to I13.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Sorry for the delay. If you missed it, oral surgery makes me tired.

Everything's dead. With some very basic searching, you come up with 100 gp gem, and 40 gp as well as a set of +1 Bold Chainmail (which was designated for Beryk by Phoenix.)

If you head further down the hall you can see the walls become les worked and more cave like.[/sblock]

--------------------------

End of Combat

24; Hrav; H12; 26/51;
24; Kauldron; H14; 29/36; weakened (save ends);
19; Quagmire; H16; 41/46;
11; Girth; K17; 50/50 +4 thp; Acted
11; Enemies; Acted
10; Beyrk; J14; 23/40 +4 thp; Immobilized (save ends)
10; Dang't; L17;

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
After the clattering stops, Dang't pops his head out of the sarcophagus he was hiding in, scratches his head, then goes about his business of looking in, under, and through everything. Life on the streets of Bacarte taught him several things, the primary being is people leave a lot of stuff just laying around.

OOC: Searching with passive Perception 11 (woo!).

Darksteed

First Post
*After the last of them go down, Kauldron slumps down upon a closed casket. Idly looking around. He breaths heavily as he puffs come his cigar.*

Ugh. That was a close one. Damn deadites tougher then they looked.

*Looking around at the others.*

So who's gonna lead us off to the next death trap? Or shall I?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Unclear. SC had some surgery recently that's slowed him; not sure of the others (other than it being general holiday season).

The Digger

First Post
Yes, sorry for my absence but I've had lots of visitors for some reason rcently - generally unannounced. Welcome though they are it does tend to limit my on-line presence.

But Girth is still here.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I've had really poor luck getting on the site recently. 3 out of six isnt the worst thing ever. We only have two encounters left. Lets keep going!

I need to ship up a really quick map for this next part so expect that tonight. If you see this before I post again feel free to roll initiative yourself or say roughly where you want to be. You're moving into a tunnel thats only 2 squares wide.[/sblock]

As the party moves forward into a more natural looking cave tunnel, they feel that they are very slowly moving deeper into the earth. Up ahead the tunnel widens slightly, but also splits off into four separate directions.

covaithe

Explorer
Quagmire follows in the second rank, gruff voice murmuring encouragements to those ahead.

ooc: I'm guessing it's Hrav and Kauldron first, Q and Beyrk in the middle, and Girth and Dang't in the rear? Anyway, Q's init is 1d20+6=21. Q also grants +2 initiative for allies within 10 who can see and hear him.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads