• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Surprise! Last person you expected to see posting here, right?

Well, I've been occasionally lurking and I see that SR hasn't posted in a month. :.-( I assume he hasn't responded yet to emails or such? If the worst happens and he doesn't resurface, I could take back over DMing for this unless you guys would rather just have it wrapped up by the judge eventually.

I know this is unorthodox and probably very unexpected as well, but I've been doing okay at my job and am now working on night shift and sleeping all day. Why do I think I could handle taking this game back over when I was doing so poorly before? Well, being on night shift I still have two days off per week. To keep my sleep schedule from totally getting hosed up, I generally still sleep in the days and stay up all night on my nights off. So I feel I could guarantee at least one update post a week. Probably every Sunday night since that is my one static day off each week. I feel like if I'm just DMing and not playing any PC's in other games here on ENworld, it would be doable.

Understand, I'm not trying to jump into this tonight or anything. Just speaking up and throwing some info in here for you players(and judge) to consider in case ScorpiusRisk doesn't return soon. Having crafted this adventure and gathered and played with all of you players, I feel sad to see the game languishing like it has. Not that I can talk much as I didn't do much better at times. But that's why I left in the first place, because it didn't feel fair to you players. Or maybe that fact that I've gotten into a gaming group recently has rekindled my interest some from where it was. Whatever. The fact is I'm willing to throw my hat in again as DM if you need me and if you want me.

Discuss as you will...[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Hey, PH! I'm happy with you finishing us out, though I hope SC shows up soon for his Incarnation focused game. :(

The Digger

First Post
That;s absolutely fine by me.

I must warn that I will be away with probably no internet access from Saturday morning (25th) till Saturday evening (2nd Oct). If things do start up don't wait on me just post for me. I think you all know what the little fella will do.

Remove ads