(Adventure) Rivenblight's Castaway [Creamsteak judging]

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
The man visibly starts as Troi speaks, spinning around with a hand going for his weapon. He relaxes, but is obviously still somewhat put off. "I thought your breathin' was a bit off," he says, apparently trying so sound casual.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Troi attempts a shrug, a movement difficult on the ground. "Might've been. You seem a bit jumpy... any reason for that? Or just same old, same old?"

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"Indeed." Troi says. He pauses for a moment, thinking. "But back to the original question, Duncan... do you enjoy your line of work?"

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"Indeed." Troi says. He pauses for a moment, thinking. "But back to the original question, Duncan... do you enjoy your line of work?"

Sparky

Ioleta finds a convenient log while the trackers confer, carefully prodding it and flinching away on the off chance that it sprouts spikes or conceals a pit. Satisfied that no trap lurks, she dusts off a nice mossy patch and sits, pulling her deep blue cloak around her against the chill of the morning. She blows her breath out in puffs admiring, not for the first time, its swirling smoke-like trailing. She imagines it is her spirit flying away to join the sky like she often wishes she could. She frowns down at her dusty, muddy boots and feels the weight of her earth-bound body. And her pack.

Last edited:

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"F-ck yeah I do," the man replies, still irritated. "What's not to like, with a crazy elf leadin' me, a price on my head, and prisoners askin' stupid questions?"

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Troi smiles slightly.

Ah yes... this one will be much easier to deal with...

"So have you considered leaving, if it's so bad? Or would that be worse?"

Remove ads