• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]: Stormcrow Tor (Judge: THB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drothgery

First Post
While the cubes are disposing of the bodies, Narvala will take a short rest and spend a healing surge. Afterwards, she'll take a minute or so to destroy the cubes with ranged at-wills.

[sblock=Narvala]
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 24
AC: 18, Fort: 16, Reflex: 19, Will: 21; (ranged attacks from >5 sq take a -5 penalty) — Speed: 6
HP: 38/38, Bloodied: 19, Surge: 9, Surges left: 4/6;
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: Not Used[/sblock]

Impact

First Post
A divine light washes over Radtash, healing most of his wounds. Unfortunately, the light doesn't clean any of the gelatinous goop covering Radtash from head to toe. Maybe a polymorph will do the trick? Radtash shifts down into his beast form, looking more dangerous and wolf-like than previously, except that he is still covered in the goop. Sigh...

Sitting and licking his fur clean, Radtash broadcasts to his allies: That was... unpleasant. I vote that we avoid further encounters with one of those blobs if at all possible.

[SBLOCK="OOC"]Velmont, if I were DM I wouldn't allow Astral Seal to be used that way either. :)
Radtash uses Healing Word on himself and regains 9 + 1d6+4=6 hit points for a total of 15.
Radtash also spends a short rest.[/SBLOCK]

drothgery

First Post
Somehow, despite being briefly engulfed by the cube and being blown around by the Kenku mage, Narvala's hair is neat and her clothes show no trace of acid.

[sblock=OOC]As long is it has no game-mechanics effect, Narvala has an almost supernatural ability to look neat and clean. Her cloak is always a flawless white, her armor a black that seems to repel dirt.[/sblock]

"I tend to agree, though if you're concerned with your wardrobe, I know someone in Flamekeep. She generally makes cloaks and armor for adventuring clergy of the Flame, but she does take private comissions, and she knows the importantce of keeping up appearances." Narvala says.

Velmont

First Post
The group search the bodies but find nothing interesting, except mundane gears they were using. They takes the body and drop them into the pit and the cube die of an indigestion. After a moment of rest, the group decide to kill the two cube that are stuck into the pit. Once that done, they see three way out of this room. They way they came from, a large double door and a small staircase.

[SBLOCK=OOC]I suppose Gog will spend 2 HS...[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Status]Map

Status
Arkavras 41/41 [6],
Gogmorthak 27/57 [12], 1AP
Gruff 44/49 [10]
Narvala 38/38 [4]
Radtash 33/39 [7], 1 AP
Sweetness 40/40 [6] [/SBLOCK]

pathfinderq1

First Post
A few moments of rest seemed to be all that Sweetness needed- soon enough the gnoll was pacing around the room, with a dagger in one paw and her everburning torch in the other. Sweetness watched the casters killing the cubes for perhaps half a minute before returning to roaming the room. Then she looked towards the door where they had entered... "Anybody think stupid bird coming back? Let's get going before something else comes looking." Then the gnoll trotted over to the stairway opening and peered inwards, holding the torch up high. "This way, or force through doors?"

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
"Not sure I like bottlenecks. It would be jolly easy to cut us down one-by-one if we go that way.

I say, is that door locked?"

ukingsken

First Post
[Sblock=Indeterminate Hiatus]
Hey all,

Bad news in my world. I've been served court papers by my sons mother and am going to be investing a lot of time in that the next few months. I feel super bad for leaving so many people hanging but I cant afford not to.

I hope you all understand me and will have room in the community for me when I come back. NPC my characters out as needed and feel free to email me for any info I have reference my two running adventures.

Once again sorry so much.

Ukingsken[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads