• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]: Stormcrow Tor (Judge: THB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pathfinderq1

First Post
At Arkavas' suggestion, Sweetness stepped up to just near the edge of the lightning-warded space. Even there, the static charge in the air made her pelt bristle up oddly. She leaned forward, looking things over. "Anybody know how to turn that off if I get over there? Hate to get there then get fried looking for a switch, yep yep yep..."

OOC: Won't be able to post again before tomorrow night, Sweetness will use her agility to try to get through/turn off the trap. Thievery +12 (+14 tools), Acrobatics +12, Athletics +10, Tumble (encounter power), move 7. (Roll whatever seems appropriate)

Impact

First Post
Radtash watches carefully as Sweetness tumbles down the hallway. Unfortunately, he sees nothing new.

[SBLOCK="Perception Check"]1d20+8=21[/SBLOCK]

pathfinderq1

First Post
While she could barely hear Arkavas over the crackle of the lightning in the hallway, Sweetness heard enough to get a clue. Looking around, she spotted the lever he had mentioned- very cautiously, the gnoll pulled on the switch...

OOC: ZAP?

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]There is no lever... :confused:[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=OOC]OK, there is a control panel, let's assume it is a lever.[/SBLOCK]

There is not one but many lever that seems to have many possible position. Sweetness start to try to crack the control panel. All things seems to go well but suddenly, an large arc of lightning jump from the spike to Sweetness and the back to Arkavas who was looking at the Gnoll in the door frame. Both suddenly find themselves in the room north of the forcefield.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Attempt #1: Thievery (1d20+14=31) Succes!
Attempt #2: Thievery (1d20+14=29) Succes!!
Attempt #3: Thievery (1d20+14=16) Oops! That was just a bit too low...

Attack against Sweetness and Arkavas (who is in the doorway).Attack vs Sweetness, Arkavas, Damage, Reactive trained Arcane check for Arkavas (1d20+9=29, 1d20+9=26, 1d8+2=9, 1d20+14=34)

Arkavas insight allow him to get +2 Refl against the trap attacks (until the end of the story). That's not enough for the trap accurate strike it just did.

Arkavas hit for 9 damage.
Sweetness crit for 10 damage.
Both have been teleported to the force field room.
Both have ongoing damage 5.

I'll need you to save until success. I remind you someone else can do as a Standard action a Heal check (DC15) to allow someone to save, so it's time that everyone do something.

If Sweetness and Arkavas decide to roll there save, they take 5 damage, everyone else can try one Heal check before they try there save.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Status] Map

Arkavras 32(27)/41 [3], 1AP
Gogmorthak 54/57 [6], 2AP
Gruff 41/49 [8], 1AP
Narvala 38/38 [2], 1AP
Radtash 34/39 [6], 1AP
Sweetness 28(23)/40 [5], 1AP

Arkavas : Caustic Rampart used, Curative Admixture used x1
Gogmorthak :
Gruff :
Narvala : Purging Flame used
Radtash :
Sweetness : Duelist Dagger used[/SBLOCK]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Arkavas, a little disoriented, turns to Sweetness with a sheepish smile, and says, "Well, it was worth a go. Shall 'we' try again?"

[sblock=OOC]Arkavas is going to wait for someone to try a heal check before he takes his turn.[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Sweetness began to give a chorus of barking yelps as she danced about, batting at the dancing sparks that drifted off her pelt. "That didn't work, yep yep yep. Any other ideas?"

OOC: Saving throw 1d20= 15; roll Roll Lookup

Tinwe

First Post
"Arkavas, I told you to keep your dang head away from that lightning! Here, let me patch you up. There's no sense in me letting the guy who keeps me standing in a fight get all electrified."

Heal (1d20+4=20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads