• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure- Stormrider,Elf,Orc,Cleric (attack at Abyss village) feb 11,2005

Felikeries

First Post

Through a series of campaigns the winners(most exp,not killed,killed the leader etc.)were allowed an extra from a higher level than their own,which could be used for this campaign,which is the undead dungeon of Tehreciene

A spell or two by the cleric,the ability to use a sword by the wizard,a special high damage axe by the orc,and Alliyah used a few combat extra's

They also knew that they were in for it with undead creatures that were once part of the Troll army campaign that used the dungeon originally

Each character was 10th level beginning this,and they have a cleric for healing so getting into the darkened realms of a terrible dungeon was just the flavor for this 'trick' adventure

Alliyah Stormrider of Doom

The carvitures of fallen brittle leaves,and flickering,withering remanances of the grande billowing Layzon slats of reminders that seasons were chaging layde scattered about the ground,as temperate changes foretold of winters approach.The cold was not a foresaken demise in which all of life had to become the harbinger of fear and hiding as was so for some time in the years following the evil rule of Queen Zattif,however even the supple fires scent and the extra told and true content to bring on warming garments that covered one from the viciuos cold,were sealed with a kiss;a reminder that the ways the folks of the realm Atheina lived were two-some better than the fearsome deluge that led their lives astray only a decade ago.What cold could not do to them now was even a triumph of the soul to some,for walking the pathways and forests at times when this plight of arctic weathers surfaced had been a horror of innocents slayde for the queens amusement and demands of fealty in tithes and winter-work that afforded only the rich and loyal to the heighness,any chance to make through the claims of ice and snow with no losses,or disease.

Last edited:

Felikeries

First Post
They fight

Never even questioned,the killing sprees of heinous realm gaurds,and their premise of true colcades to the Queen aforded by lavishly over paid high gaurds and ‘slavors’(those whom stole away with frail or young to sell to alternate lands for acts of peace deigned by the heighness),could easily rip apart a family who’s name was belittled in the eyes of a dutchess or loyal knight.The screaming agony of these days of lore were alltogether made refined and true with the changing of seasons,such simpleton villagers thinking they could make about the soundless tamping of the snows that covered the all of living places,and their grounds.A truimph of evil’s course,made sensationalized with the preening vision of dibulets of blood,scattered on the white calm surface,a trail of drenched suffuse,slayings liquid virtue an art into the wonder of winters
powdery gift to the earth.

All hails and traces of goudy rile and the luster of partying village denizens,could feal the claim of the freed land when winter turned it’s winds of freeze and petals of licking frost to the realm Atheina,and these days the reminder was seen mostly as a blessing lost in the disguise of what had layde claim in the past as a curse.Shallower even than the miscue of hope and revelation that all was better,and that soon maybe even within the next year a new ruler may take effectively the soveirgnty,and begin a brittle yet supported confidence for those amongst the weary and loyal,those who knew that every place within these magical,mystical lands needed a support from such sources;was the
content fealing laying unseen and maladroit with eyes of strength and desire to make life again a flurry of glory and power-the seekers-the warriors-the chosen defectors from shackles of rule in the past-the harbingers of war yet truth.These untamed lot of souls had the traces of greatness bestowed in them against the normal skiff and take of say a average knight or simpleton scorcerer,these mighty people were the trusted,loved and unted at the same time.

Who could possibly be the sort to lash out and take hold of adventures disdain,fighting’s challenges and honours,routes to fine sails of truth and revielle.Alliyah the stormrider of doom,was just one such woman,little known by the meager masses,and often unseen at public places,her eyes gravitated to a fire’s cauldren with more desire for charisma and ammilioration than a thousand hearths at winters break.
The melloncholy difference between love and trust were like streaming creeks of ethereal presence when asked to perform,to free a slave or make true a war’s final win.The sliffs of vigorous black hair,upon her statused nap,for tattoed was a sign of war upon her face cheek,were kept astrite with a silver hairpin,and the gleaning gold upon the scabbard from eleven smiths,struck out to all who beheld her.The finest of cevias swords of the lands,one of warlocks,of demi-gods,of saints was fasioned with a blade that could never be dulled untill thrown into the fires of the ‘centre earth’.The gowns of lavish laces,yet tuffened sufferage to present a fine and great girl,layde crossed with velvets and strict leathur boots,hands fealing the worlds answers as if a ‘divination’by their presence alone,so sweet to look upon,as though the feeding roots to the tree of life or Layzon magics.Though one fetch from a quickened act of dextereity,and one movement of Alliyah with weapon and cunning,and the simple loves of flesh upon beholding her image were soon the gashed scoures of a wraith of terrible power letting lose the thunderous appeal to mightier swordfighters than mortals knew,and the swifting vice of a sword worked femme of love yet told,reaching to slaye and vanquish unlike that which could be spoken of by those of one language alone.

As night began to settle across the undarring village-city,the gatherers,workers,gaurds,and children flayed their days merits into the disarmament of
the well built housing.Metaled roofs brought across in sheets of might,against mortar with rafters holding structures aloft from the insides,scooned their way to adornments of vinery carving and miters that proclaimed a witness to a richer than average habitaul land.Atheina sold goods for many a traveller and harvested great fields of provides,these in turn held the people to chores and a sense of privelage about their place of living.Though winter could be a time of misfortune if it were a farming community alone,the metal smiths(elven of course,mostly),craftsmen(some with magical talents),and literaries triffled with their business in the warmth of firepit rooms,and with light wielding magical lanterns throughout the days.She was sullied about the respit of the home that had been given to her when peace had finally settled,the few visitors she had were the guard making sure she wasn’t responsible for a corpse or two that turned up every once in awhile,-or a humbled smithy smaking the front door upon sight of being a 4 ft drat when she opened the door,usually a refined and unkempt answer to the question of a new weapon purchase.

Creeping around the alley way and making to the main fareway,she swept to the entrance of the pub that scally wag ruffians or sorts closer to her heart found drinking and entertainment at.The response of being sighted for an escue character such as herself in the winters night was sometimes far worse than the occasional disscusions with the guard.No extra coat or timely scarf yet,she gladly met the appeal of the alivened fire placated main room,with wooden tables and benches running across the 100 ft space,and a bar,tricked with thousands of mugs and bottles-lay across the back.The place rarely suffered a ravaging when a wartime brawl of disagreeing warriors took hold,as precious were some of the wares sported at the back,to be sure,and of course for the overlookers for the establishment;3 half-orc fighters,lost from a shunning of their kind when in the last march to retake the city found many of them helping in the task and their brute strength being a great help durring the rebuilding of,all that now was there in the city.

“hail Alliyah,such beauty and evil rarely visits at first winters snow fall!”-Kiazo the bartending half-orc called to her swiping a glass for wine as she entered and looking in mistruth about which bottle of the many of the accesable and liquid providing he should bring forth for this human friend.

“no,I don’t want ole Le Fweest,or Chatue de Elthwintel Keep,make it an Atheina special and maybe we shall rant this evening afterall”-she playfully answered as most didn’t pay attention,and sword at her side she set at a stool,and brushed a smudge free place for him to set the glass.

“ha ha ,sure as it does to see you scaffing me before the first words,…I’ll still gladly offer the first on the house”-he answered as spining about to the front and taking his hand from his chin to pour the favor,a smile across the muggy,yet harsh and friendly look,and a smile from Alliyah as well.

“well that does it friend,I am set to leave this bizaare remanance of wars bane,and find place in the real world,soon when I find a proper ride-I’ll be leaving…for good”she squaked to him motionless yet in a trail of words sent with ferver.

“so,…me think you can’t be the keeper of two lives…if you must….you must…..aughghmghmph…”-Kiazo didn’t respond with anger,yet a strange resolve was certainly visible to her,she knew him better than most.

“be it my interest to ask,what does it matter anyway…you won’t miss me…will you”

“no of course,there’s no reason to think that-I’m brave and an adventurer,I’ve faught dragons slayed trolls,-hell even broke my way out of a true-orc prison-“

“you don’t look half-orc-“

“aauh well,that’s true I’m not really but I put it in my charter as a citizen so I could get benefits if there were any”

“a bold move-I’ve slayne foes as well,and now I must again”

“good,I’ll enjoy a fresh splattering of blood across the axe myself-“

“what axe-you can’t have two lives either –isn’t that what you just preached to me”she leaned in swirling the half filled glass and taking a bemirked and childish slipping sip.

“no-just you and me and uhh and elf-that’d be good,lot’s of gold with elves their good luck”he answered making the mutual calling being approached in their subconciousnes’s
the favour of lightness and availability.

“ah ha!so a true fighter you are,and my leaving has you stormed on and on that we can go together…I should never have told you about this last year”she knew that the words spoken at the time could be a terrible pinch,if a solo mission was made more clear when she did go.

“well no,I know you are a strong girl,I just want to …have a say in the world beyond,and with no resourcefull human girl with bright eyes fine sleek black hair and a twirling sword- none thus could be achieved”he troust and maligned the words and arm over arm quarter turned from her ‘snout’ to the air.

She was getting blissed,the final drink,of which three glasses had been made for,allowed her instinct in these matters to set her straight.Friends are what life’s about,cold nights spent alone in her hut-well house but it was cold,and dilly daly festivals spent hunting down wild game for the villagers,lonely nights at this very pub,Kaizo trying to win an armwrestling match or dwarf tossing going on in the next room.This could be a best suited trip beyond with just such a fighter…beastman…orc.Hey but the pence to pound made sense,just a bit short on scorcery they’d be unless….she liked the idea afterall and Kaizo was miffed no answer yet,looking to her quickly and wondering about it.

“yes-let’s see if there are some wizard elf with witty spells to match our prowess in the field of blading-great axe friend-you may join me tommorow at the town market,a plan has been issued-goodnight”she slurred a bit,and slaggered her way to the door,a few laughs semmed to sneer at the proud girl,and Kaizo wasted no thoughts on the greatness of being now a certainty of his,making a gleer at questionables-as if don’t even try.

The trail to Tethreceine

The always well stalked and crowded marketplace area,left it’s openly image in winter’s girth for favour of a tarp cover,less visitors and virtually no celebration.Streched across the 5o some places for business,little booths and stands,some with several display area’s,the leathuer sewn tarp could hold a foot of snow fallen untill a little one,or some act of sorcery could swipe the icey blanket away.Today the snow fell for one of the first times,and unlike usual,several gaurds were looking about in interest,scouting,trailing,a defiled merchant?a thief?a fugitive?Alliyah watched them question the old housewares couple,that wore the same colored nap and face scarves and spoke in three languages so as it was sure they were part of the greater amount of business.The wife laughed at the gaurds second remark,and quickly and shouting two children,a boy and a girl went running to the discussioners.With a suttle pat on the shoulders and a briskened walk to a small hole in the tarp,a rope was unhooked and the two kids with flat grovel shovels accepted a coin each and went to work.

“hmmph Kaizo what is taking you’re presumptious orc arse….i need to be at the “her words softly spoken to herself were broken when Kizao stepped to her and spoke.

“there there,am I late,looks like all is well,what are we doing here ms Alliyah?”he announced himself in cheer,and for the first time she saw his ‘battle’ armour and axe,with a covering coat about them,still though the leauther and chain looked strange from what she saw.

“oh how I loathe late skates…despite this-follow me,we shall find an elf today who thinks to be strong enough for our tasks”Alliyah sold the tribute of the airs in innocence to her orc friend,and as elusive as what their jouney was to be,the need for a conjurer with stamina,gut,and free will was to be found.

There at the front of a structure of three stories and décor with metal trimmed windows that were boarded,upon a plaque stated ‘ye elven guild of atheina’.She was certain of one matter,this was the place to shop,however what sort they could find was in question,certainlyu theives at atheives guild might produce results,and fighters at a ‘black knights’ stronghold may find answers to fearsomeness,howver just the same her confidence about the new turn of events was invoked.Opening the door without a knock she beheld 4 elves two in robes sitting beholding a glph.It was magical and hastily scatching to make an image,that of the catle in atheina it appeared,and one of robed elves looked over his shoulder and stood.

“hello,you have matters here today?”he asked with hand in hand covered by sleeves.

“uh..yes…well actaully my friend and I Kaizo”she stated as he stepped in.

“ahh yes the tavern tender…what brings you here then”he continued to ask lamely.

“we’ve been advised that our journey will require the help of a wizard,one who is strong worty and ….elven…do you have any?”she answered this time with lack of insighted words.

“hmm…what exactly are you saying,you wish to hire a conjuror to aide you with a task,that is no frail money,sweet human woman,the price is”

“please,please good senior mage,the reasons are tenfold and may take half the day to speak of,and we must be on our way,the gold will be good”Kiazo spoke this time,letting the macho image of the orc side of himself settle this.

“well ok,let’s see…there’s Keff no too young,or myself,but actaully I’m not too sure I wish any problems with the winter weathers,ahhh that’s it but of course,I know who wishes to find the fancifull vanityies of travel from the realm…Chealsoroy Kavendark,that’s it…a perfect match I do think…please sir down over here while I see if that wild troll is about”

They were seated in the corner as the glyph visioning ended,and the sorcerers were calm and unmoved by whatever it was they were looking for.The elf spoken to had gone through a doorway and several mkomkents later a crashing and clanging was heard then a storming of steps upon the plank floor.There entering the room an elf,Chealsoroy,nearly tripped in excitement,with a sword across his chest as if in salute,and a pack with metal potions attached over his shoulder.studying the room,he found the two,and walked to them tapping the sword to his chest.

“hail,hail…a fine day in Atheina,however as you say so I’m told a finer day it will be to get beyond this begrouched,half witted,borring- ahh well anyway,I am Chealsoroy,the wizard and fighter extrodiniare,and will volunteer for a mission”Chealsoroy,was a fairly tall elf in the mid twenties for human age,and had medium straight black hair,brown eyes,and a black robe with a curling snake bracelet over one arm,and on the other(the sleeves were shortened) a tattoo of the insignia that represented the Atheina army durring war.

This was the prayer made resolved,the hopes of a true fighter,or magician,yes…Alliyah could tell they had done well to search this place.The funny attitude with light flusters of no patience and a tattoo,as she had as well,and accompanyment of an orc…did just add into the trio.This spotted her for a respectable answer,scince all was well.

“good,very good, we may be one short,however I’m certain that we can find the missing one for this task,and be off from –borring Atheina quite soon,-..oh excuse me I’m Alliyah,sometimes known as Alliyah the stormrider of doom,a tale of which’s namesake I’ll save for anotherday,and this is-“

“yes Kiazo-of course,you’ve probably seen me and my blackered girlfriends at the tavern,you know how it is,can’t keep one of ‘em alltogether when a warrior has to make a way in life,pleased to meet Alliyah,I’m sure that you can find this extra person we’re looking for,shall we.”Chealsoroy,was easily cut into the mediun of elves known as wild,and for but a nature of class less tried than were the orc and stormrider,there may have been some serious doubts.

As they made their way about with flakes of winter’s triumph of temperature taking to the towne,Alliyah led them to the perimeter next to a church of sorts.Standing against the city wall,the crafted hall of warship was indeed an uncommon sight,with gargoyls and strange writing upon it,the stained glass windows were all dark,and had images of the moon and sun,while multiple seems were cleaved to and fro making it an example of finer architecure.One who beheld it for the first time may have wandered if the clerics who founded it,as such that it was,were evil,or involved with the conjuring of demons for rights of religion that told ghastly tales of begotton triumph.

“ha ha ha , ha ha ha”Chealsoroy laughed as he looked at the place she had brung them to,and took in the sight with pleasure,obviousley with no disdain for forbidden magics,this group leader was certainly a fearsome witch of some kind.

“well,this is the church that often finds more …brilliant clerics seeking respince from the world,or other acts of fealty to sources of heaven that may be unwanten by the more commenly-shall we”she preempted as they followed her into the grande front arched chapel room.

Tapestries of silk with sorcery written in great wordings like spells,strewn across walls,and a statue of a nude goddess of bronze at the altar,made the truth about the outside as deftly imposing upon the inside.The benches looked unused,and three females sat at the front with opened books,perhaps praying,or learning new spells,ones that were strong it may have been wise to assume,given the nature of the church.An oil chandelier with black wings settled across with silver work was hastened to the ceiling with a rope,that had a tug for hieght grappled to the wall,and shadows bickered in delight off the columns and an eery solitude tuffened the maligned place of religion,strangely enough still remaining in the towne.

“hello,is there a…a representative here..we’re looking for a person who might find the travels abroad and tasks a …(she looked to the two escue)…religious triumph?”finally making the words for an enticement spoken to the three woman.

“hmmm….Alliyah stormrider of doom,say you now as ever has been preached for the destiny of a fate to be fufilled,as spoken of by Treaz the summoner,a destiny of which all the lands will be greatfull,indeed you have chosen well to seek my guidance”-suprizingly the dark haired brunette with frail features and an attitude in her voice of reprimand and experience,made a staggering response,as they stood waiting for Alliyah to be witted.

“my friend,I know that such strange proclamations make their way at every turn of those who commit to finding grace in martyrdom of valiance to freedom,and such that I have done so when Atheina was last at war,this may be done,-however once again we must travel,perhaps you will join us as well,our destiny is(again looking to her two friends,which now they were to know of one answer to this charade)Tethreceine”Alliyah spoke the name of a dungeon,that few knew of,but those who had sources that were greater than most,allowed the passing of this name;a certain fear it conjured,and a certain taste of death it responded with when those who were ignorant thought they could seek it’s treasures when secrets of it’s existance fell into the ignorants hands.

“Tethreceine!my god!quick light the candles,make true all that is faith,..i should have known when questioned the illumination of sufferage about this when we met!”Chealsoroy answered first in a certain excitement,being sarcastic in reserve,yet more declaring a warning.

The cleric woman,stood,and closed the book she was entranced in as in turn,she made a blank and worrisome stare of the three before her,and turning she patted the two others on the bench once,as if a farewell I must go lament,and spoke finally as they wondered what was to be of this.

“so spoken,so it shall be done…I am Xiena Treaz,daughter of Treaz,and advocate to Alliyah the stormrider of doom and her companions from now on”

A S O D

As the treck began it’s mortifying first portences,the group of three were well bound with winter clothes and the three mounts carried all that might be needed.The cold wisps fell abruptly at times licking stings of the fosty laments of natures call durring this season,and snow was brushed aside every so often in regaurd of the warmth shed,for melting across the bare area of the rides skin,the cold then found itself turning to liquid that grasped as ice,an unbearable measure if they were to keep themselves and the horses in good health.Feutal speech passed between them once or twice in a hushing snowfall,but not much was important lest the value of the campsite alltogether be the only goal,-perhaps a warning was at least in their suplicant of expectations for words.Finally they did reach sundown and the campfire was set under a 15 ft tent over cover,the three horses were sat underneath as well,and the cold could be scaled away to the nights meal,and interests.

“well,there isn’t much to say about Tethreceine,it once was a invocational chamber area for the dark troll armies that were sent durring the wars that saw Zatiff enthroned,and the relics there hold significance to me,there were many fine warriors and spellcasters lost within the labrynthe as the final battle seiges cost many lives…though you said yourselves ypu understood the nature of this quest.”Aliiyah adressed them and motioned her respectives to Chealsoroy and Xiena.

“as times have forgotton the ways of war…though of course such scouts and free agents as yourself still reside within the city scince the queens dismissal,most common people,the uncorrupted denizens,have little interest in the history of such fiasco’s,though I must say that,my fears of undead souls –lycenthriopes,liche’s,and trolls of course,have been causing me much thought scince I accepted.”Xenia was not an avid adventurer,though Kiazo and Alliyah had plenty of time in situations of war,or personal journey’s.

“nay to you all-then,what good does the fever burning to our own souls do when the bargging starys from the more interestsing ideas…let’s say piles of corpses swathed by a single dashing of wrathing bladework….good Alliyah I know you’re smiling about that…or icons found after dashing spells of great candor to expell undead preists who don’t understand what it means to rival with the daughter of Treaz…the great…and summoned entities of unbeknownst strength,tackled to the ground and skulls cracked open by a mighty axe,while their master awaits the last slice ending it’s own life…eh…huhn that’s it now Kiazo,-and me,I’m little more than pounding my way with spells of untold worth to glory and treasure”

“well said…mage…who carries a sword,I doubt we shall here much more complaint from the child bearers….ha ha ha “Kiazo placed the words in mulled aftermath,and though it funny.

The next day they finally found themselves looking into the valley of the Cords,a plaace that had many stange mithral qualities form the inner earth that boiled across poolets in places.Sentient mist was furled into swaths that chastized and swooned to thin air,roiling from the strange colourfull maliages.Depleted from any use from years of fear to walk the valley,they looked forlorned and a sign that magics course was once evil in this place.The three companions stopped before making there way across,perhaps thinking one might have a stay of concerns in truthfull words,however-they soon continued and breached from the snowey forest unto the wasteland before them.The eyes of wicked furry’s like changling deities frought with schemes of conjuring,reflected the notion from taking in any one scoal burst,and the warmth provided by them was unsetteling at best.The horse gawked at the passing that fell to close to one,and finally Alliyah broke the intrepid disdain felt by the visions.

“I believe the worths of magic from the place are still looking for a lord of the fabrics of spell weaving to cunduct them to fearsome might ,shed into the arts once again the land will yield praise,or perhaps unwanted evils of wisdom if any should try,what say you Chealsoroy?”she asked after making vicious bid of the be all instilled in the magi-torn enviorenment.

“no,there’s no telling what exactly the elements from under earth have uses for at this type of luster,I dare say as you’ve-evil,not my taste,though I may take a sample,yes that might be a good idea.”with that Chealsoroy claimed a stop of the group,and jumped to work,getting the effusings of near boiling liquid shed of greens,yellows,and purple into an empty potion flask,and sealed it with a burning wax,that which was often the need when acids or dangerous devestating conjurations of liquid were contained;finaly weilded to look about in awe.The words of ‘defiled’ arts of dangerous spell weavers claimed a part of the subconcious mind.Bitter cold could not hide that these plains and abnormalities were the sources of spellwork that harrowed to levels of warship that refined themselves with demons and evil gods from the Abysall planes.

“we should find the days journey leads us ti that lip at the end of this valley-am I not right”Kiazo jisted,as they made about half the distance of the nefarious grounds.

“there are only a few who I have spoken to who have crossed this place,let us hope that there isn’t any true reasons for that”Xeina produced an answer first,and the rest stayed speachless,and they continued on.

They settled the nights shelter,and fires-making work of the last fresh meat for a grande stew and drank from a flask of Athenian wine,selling themselves on the roth of the mission in a drunken flavour.Atheina was not a peacefull towne,and Kiazo bargged to them of having clipped the wings of dragons and dousting out the hearts of trolls when the city was reclaimed.Alliyah told them of how she was saved from a storming of flying demon like creatures by a dragon,and had saught an indepandant life,a life force that saw her travel beyond a great many realms,making through storms of magic and firey and freezing weathers,thus the name Alliyah stormrider of doom.Xenia promised to fight her way through this dungeon if the others wished to be strong in their resolve,and Chealsoroy commended them all,and stayed the evenings conversation with a thanks that they were not badgered or killed when making their way that day across the magityne pools.

A S O D Tethreceine

They marveled at the freedom placed on their creedance and chimera,the lovely land was a second heaven in passing un attended snowey reaches,that even wildlife at times was nary a chinook to the sweet calm.Thunder sounded once,and snowfall met the bestranged call of a ‘wilder’ hawk once,but easily the subdueing effects of the sole sentient party of biengs in these places was allowing for glamorous insight.Alliyah knew herself at times when independence from the wholeness of the catacombs of people was,kept away,and she flew as the hawk may have,in divinity of the hunter,the prey nor alive-surmised as a colder flight of valkyrie the individual could,she thought,make stern the courts of gods and wicked minnion keepers,shedding doctrines of prowess,and contemplation;who ever was so lucky as to make such passages untouched by all before times of war were granted a gift.The lip beyond the field of nether skoals layed them on a route through evergreens,then as the borders of Atheina,regular southern oaks,and Layzon trees,biting against winter with fearsome hides,gathered about the journeyers.A night spent camping when the path had dissapeared,and they used inner faiths,and Xeina’s ability to call forth dungeon membranes,and discover their locations-helped the roughened forested pace.Finaly after two nights,beyond the first two spent,and hiking past a few low hills,they found the dungeon entrance,as evergreens were once again the ground statues of snow catching gaurdians,for the final few miles.

The front remains of what once may have been a gated arch entrance,was scaffed,and the features removed by years of weather.Signs that were used to ward off higher powers,glyphes conjured through them to illuminate unwanten vistors,those of doctrines of good were more present in it’s history than it’s physical appearance.The forewarning that decaying bodies,most certainly skeletons,and rigormortis bringing bayne through the halls,was implied when they realized the sight and approached.The task of searchng through a forgotton place such as this could not be taken lightly,and stilled revenance of doling out fatal strikes on undead,and breathing the mirths of stale air,were the just the short of what could be expected.

“I will send a prayer for our safety,and we can go inside”Xeina turned from dreamy speculation to the here and now first,and the three set from their rides and allowed the littanies of the cleric to wash them,a few supplies taken,they stood finally at the hall of enthronement to Techreceine.

“what little faith I have,Xenia Treaz,I hope you were able to bring about,for what we do now is maybe a greater judgement of our souls and grander show of skill that what any of us may have ever known”Chealsoroy,keeping a few items,especially potions,was the most layden with supplies,and in final contemplation the sword of compliment to powers of the arts was taken,and they made their way with torches lit into the first chamber.

This calm atmosphere was soon disturbed by the awfull sounds of screethcing.The blasts of dishevelled sounds could not be placed,though as they took on their implements for attack the presence was getting closer.Kiazo spun about,using the axe to justify a staggering manuver that brought a wild action,and there a mist formed entity was lurching in,set to strike at him.The axe cut the strange form,and another more demeaning shriek was cast out from it,the girth of the metal in friction was obviousley enough to hurt it,though wether weapons were enough to kill such an elemental form,was uncertain.They had unleashed the wrath of a Dungeon Prelafiend,and as the others made to take their own swipes at it,it lashed out and whipped wounds across every one of them,engauging an unseen might that left shallow slashes.Xeina knew what it was,a cartetaker of places layden with treasure,and often disbanded from the caster or creator,they searched for gold or treasure hunting parties,trying to steel what money was carried.

“I must cast a magic of dispelling air elemental-try to force it into a still”Xeina announced,while Alliyah had taken to side skirting it,occupied by the others- and swished her sword from a high arc,thinking to slash apart the unmaterial beast.

They considered how to make it easiest for the cleric to strike it with a tranforming spell,that in turn may make it a visible physical enemy,and slashable by weapons,and soon they each were dancing about to it’s sides making it waiver from the left to the right,while Xenia had a direct path to it from several feet away.Shggggshw-a sentient trickling mist like ray flew from the hands of Xeina into the cloud,and whipping about like a fluster of breeze broken smoke,it screamed again yet a another new comment,this time of fear and anger-and suddenly the form lay on the ground a pinkened fluff,of densified muck.With a few slashes the silence told the tale of first encounter won,and Xeina wondered inwardly if this creature had friends,for such a craft of unwarrented power as materialization took too much energy,and the survival of the group may be harrowed,in a stripped of counter spells flurry if the Prelafiends were awaiting.

“well done-I suspect that even scince you’re first deadly axe swipe the abbomination knew it was soon to meet it’s match”Alliyah stated,as without request,Xeina had created a glowing orb that passing over each member,sealed and cured their trails of slashes from mists of malignment.

“what skills,I dare say it takes to remember ones way from the depths of dungeons,I hope one of thee is the friend able to do so”Kiazo spoke as they made to the first hall at the back of the room,perhaps games of maze memorization were not the best of a bartending orc.

With no response it was assumed that this concern could wait for some time,Cheasoroy paused to smell the air as they found that doorways were now layne,5 at each side.

“this one,I think there’s-an interest shall I say..i don’t think it’s alive however”Chealsoroy opened the door,and cast the torch light into the 50 ft square room.

Shackled to the wall,rotting gnomes in platemail,that looked untouched as strangley as the dull black countanance they shed,were set into arm grasps chained high enough that their feet didn’t touch the floor.Smeared with their own blood across their faces,the soot was now a corroded after fact,and skeleton like shape was taken from their withering skin.
“oh….there are the remains of the gnome army of Vret,that thought they could kill a thousand trolls in the special armour of their gods,-that was entirely wrong”Xeina related the view’s history…and beguiled as the party was about the sight,they stepped closer to look about.

“gnomes,what silly god answers their requests anyway,certainly the trolls I fought had no fear of blessed smith work”Kiazo stated,while Alliyah set one of them on the ground,easily slipping the hands,which broke off from decay,from the clasps.

“better to have tried than let the cowardice of retreat be known –such was true of every realm at the time….Vret still stands,I have visited it,quite a beautifull towne”Alliyah knew of these gnomes and their attempt to defend the world with a siege on Tethreceine,but they had failed,and the image was a sorry clipping on their proud minds-though at least they could offer fire burial.

And so within a few taskings,they had set them in a pile,a marker written upon the floor by Xeina,and torches made the funeral pyre claim the unrested souls to a new place.The door creaked shut,Alliyah taking the last glimpse,and they realized that if so many fallen warriors were scattered about this could not be done as it should for all the corpses defiled by the deeds of the enemy,and unsent to a heaven for their kind.The other rooms that were revealed,held little interest,though a shelf of flasks,and a cauldren was found in one and Chealsoroy,took the time to thuroughly make certain that nothing good was there for the merits of this quest.That was certain by the last flask,however,in setting the empty potion glass back,he spotted a small trap door on the wooden shelf’s flat,and pushing at it several times it opened and there in careening mithral purple velvet a platinum ring with a jagged trilled orange crystal sat.

“I’ve got it….a beautifull magical ring…ha haa haaa thought I was stirring up the wrong cauldren….Xeina….(they had begun to leave,and were 50 ft down the hall)Xeina!”-his calling finally caused her to turn around and approach,and the other’s waited,not knowing what the commotion was about.

“ooooh,a platinum crystal fire ring,that is what you have mage friend,be carefull if you put it on,I’m not certain what langauge calls forth the spell,but it will be one of fire”Xeina handed the ring back to him,and he approached Alliyah and offered it to her.

“I think that’s quite a nice gift,thank you good elf,for the good of the lady friends-eyhe Kiazo”Alliyah tried it on and was astounded with it’s fresh look upon her finnesive leafy finger.

“good,good,a power word you say fine cleric,then it will be trollvish,gnomish or untzuhfeient,in all good respects,”Kaizo stated,priming the fact that the use of the item which was to be powerfull,was still a stab in the dark.

“’*****’,no’*****’,no-I fear I don’t know the untzuhfeienten word for fire,of course-“

“’******’”Chealsoroy provided that before she could ask,and fortuntely she had turned towards a wall when saying it,though before was nearly set at an angle that could have found her and the rest whiplashed from a deflecting burn from the wall.

Sure enough the word caused a quick zap of light to form on the ring,through the crystal and about the entirety,and a swath of fire,simple and true,though orange,as a measure that maybe the crystal was the source of it’s conjuring-flew forward starting it’s course a few feet from Alliyah herself,-and finally fell from their view as the hall carried into another room.The effect was dazzling,and simple work of enemies ignorant of this, or suseptable to fire was to be theirs,at for as much as the ring was powered for.

Tethreceine II

The altruistic approach to scanning the enviorns and Alliyah’s new confidence strattled there repetiore of taking a look through each door,and settleing the contents of occasional chests or other remenances of the once brilliant activities of Tehthreceine.The lingering blemishes of magical fires and corpses spent into nothingness for having bore the wrought of these incantations began to show themselves more and more upon a hall,untill stepping onto and over a clatter of skeletons strewn in a pile,-they had found another being in this god foresaken place.Tempered with artificial constructs of rafters,and a several stepped landing with a crude iron throne chair,torches of blue light cast a resonance of mirthy pallets of light,and the center of the room was lightly bled from complete darkness,there standing was a Semchaynis,in her lavish blue silken gowns with ruffles,and a low cut front about her chest.The glowing orb contained in her hands,ceased to be alive,and she turned calmly to the group,an anouncement she had expected.

“visitors to Tehreceine,ha!what god did you pray to for seasons and nought to end up in my home,hmmm fools answer me your goals!”

“we are from Atheina,and wish to serach Tethreceine for what remains as a memory of the wars”Alliyah spoke,as each had taken their weapon,and looked upon the ‘queens’ unkindly facial calling.

“well,I have no treasure,but if you must,you may try to take on that which remains as a memory as you say of the troll wars-I warn you much is still living,and there may be a fee if any items of interest are found”she retorted and walked to sit at her throne,setting the orb to the side,and claiming a concerned grip on her sceptre.

“I fear we are only as dangerous as we look,-fine queen,we will be on our way if you don’t mind”Chaelsoroy spoke,ascertaining the conversation was best left to a few simple words,and they followed Alliyah to one of the open halls at the right.

“wait!you shall make way to further reaches through this hall,I will be watching you,but don’t expect any favours”she cast her sceptre to the back wall to the right of the placate,and a hidden door opened.

They looked to eachother,Alliyah,considering blinding the offer and making straight through the hall before them,however,Kiazo followed Xeina towards it,and Chealsoroy made a lite bow and did so as well,and she finaly relented,making auspicious glances at the Semchaynis,as the keeper fained a smile,and knew that they should be an interesting sight to behold in her seeing eye crystal.

Alliyah was soon in the lead again,and the hall found steps that continued into the ground for 20 ft untill they were at a room,with a grande marble table.Though it was really more of an altar,bits of dried corroded body innards flaunted themsleves upon it,as a sereies of candleabra stands at the right,had dribbles of wax that covered their entirety,a place of ceremony beckoned them with interest.

“well,I hope that strange creature wasn’t lying,this looks as if it was the focus of ceremony,the body parts are-human and eleven I think,perhaps we should look carefully through this room”Alliyah suggested as they did so.

The candle wax appeared to be glittering on one of the stands,and Xeina taking time to scrap a bit off,smelled and tasted it.Blood of demons,fused into the melted qaugmire,the glitter was a standing blight of the anger fused by the calibrations made at the times of invocations.She took the stand and carried it to the altar,and they soon gathered about,wondering what the reasoning was.

“the stands may still bring forth a summons,though we may not be able to control the fearsome entity as their masters did,it may bring us a clue as to what can be found,or where to look”Xenia stated,as they agreed with her premise,and granted the idea of lighting the stand.

Set atop the altar,they had placed a ring of the withered remians about it before it was lit,and Xeina made a chanting ablution that was intended for ceremonies of this nature.Soon the air filled with a strangely breeze,but the flames did not falter one bit,the sound of a calling screaming from a demoness cut the air,and the other stands became lit on their own calling-spontaneous combustion,but a sign that the leverage of Xeina’s work was making a motion to bid an entity to the room.Eyes glowing in a golden hue broke from a small vapor cloud that had formed,while the breeze still scaffed about,the form also untouched as the candles,calling into the air,-the gleaming eyes fell upon the summoners,and a body began to form.First straining through the dimension portal,caloused dark wings with veiny leathur spans,and horns cropped at the ends,fell into the room-followed with churning fleshy scales,that swarmed with energy untill their true scale form was condensed-finally the face and other aspects glouted by a firey explosion transformed the semblances into the whole of a demoness,hovering in the air,without beatings her wings.Tear drops of liquid oozed their way off her body,like sweat glands appropriated for beings cast to a life in hell,and the strein of the enviornment seemed to pull the liquid from her membranes,invoking a certain discomfort,as she awaited a word or command.

“I have summoned you in truths and demands-you will answer questions of these dungeon halls,and will not lie”Xeina unsure as to how to gain the reward of a master and servant relation,tried simply being blatant.

“these are the rooms of Kelikor,wizard prime of Abysall summons,what petty weaklings dare to use this altar in his absence!”the demoness flapped once and darted forward now ten ft from the group.

“this is Tehreceine,and it has layde empty for many years,you’re master is dead,and we are you’re new masters,the rights of possesion of this place belongs to us now”Xeina again did the talking,the other’s at least twice as confused as to what could be done.

“hmmmm,yes this is true-but you are not the keepers of this place-however I am bid to do you’re service this time,but never again,I will seek a new summon keeper”

“how many levels are layne within here,and where are the most dangerous beasts”Alliyah asked losing sight of wether or not she was the one that was allowed for fear of spending to much time deliberating in front of this fearsome foe.

“there are 10 levels,this is only the second,the sources of power are changing,at times this very room was the center of divinations and summons,now-….now there are a great number of undead demons-straining to return to their home,trapped in a room with spellbindings at the altar of silver on the 4th level-they are the strongest left alive”she answered after streining as if to send her mind on a physcic journey.

“was there a treasure chamber-a place that items that were used when Tethreceine lived,these are valuable and we must find them”Xeina then asked the next question getting the jist from Alliyah,as certain she was that this was one of their main tasks.

“no….yes..no…..yes there are few lingering magic works bounded with the spells of the casters from Tethreceines days of glory,they may be dangerous-they may be powerfull,you may not be able to control or understand them…that is all I can say”she snarled a bit,a distastefull group of adventurers wanting feeble questions answered was not her idea of the merits of her presence.

“we have no further need of you-you may return thus to the sewers that spawned you”Xeina finally said in a more dogmatic fasion as master and servant should be,and the demoness simpley turned and dissappeared in a mist flurry of grey cover.

“nice –wise cleric,me think you can afford more control over the evils of devil magic than you let on”Kiazo said,finally letting a relaxed promtu from axe forward tension deffer.

“I see that we have quite an answer about our destiny,that is for certain,orc friend,however I fear any more encounters with the servants of the past will end quite violently-let us be off,the stairs may be towards the back rooms,as the ones that took us here-we’ll make to the 4th level”Alliyah barked truimphantly through the trivialy intensified fealings in the room,and they made no quips,and followed her lead.

Satisfied with a quick sweep through a large cavern that was of no construct,they continued through the hall at the back,this being after finding a stairway that led them there.Alliyah considered the worths of what the demoness had said and wondered if the undead monsters were just the worst of what may lay before them.Suddenly the room that had stepped into was cating adarkness that suplanted their torches,and weapons were taken in full expectations of a sudden attack.

“magic,it’s still bound to this room,not a good sign”Chaelsoroy stated as fumbling about for one of the ptions that may be able to undue the sitaution.
“what now:Kiazo asked,as he bumped into Xeina who stood stil,trying to feal her way through the presence of the room,if there was any other than their own.

“Chealsoroy,this is why you are here,can you dispell this”Alliyah asked,hearing the jumble of their actions behind her.

“yes,yes soon enough,’tether stains life abstains,cast light from the darkness’s plight’”he spoke the incantation and spilled some of the liquid,it burst alive ina voilet glow,in a lava like mulch,and skiffing flurries of sparkle took to the air instantaneousley,appearing apart from the catalyst.

The room soon was sapped of it’s strength,or the curse destroyed,in any event now they could see with their torches and were shocked by the view.Several lycenthropes,of forms that included dire-wolves,-tigers,and bears,were laying dead on the ground,each with a masssive slashing across the chest,and in the center of the room,a cross painted in blood,that was not time decayed was etched.The bodies were maybe weeks but not years old,and the etching was another sign of recent activity.

“there are living intelligent life forms –I don’t think that undead create wards of this nature,what say you Xeina”Alliyah asked as she kicked a corpse over checking for any more damage than the one apperant fatal wound.

“or the Semychanis has been using it,or has servants that do-though I don’t think she knows about the demons or treasures”Xeina stated in contemplation.

“no wounds other than this,a ceremony not a battle,I fear that is a sign that whoever did this has more power than may be easily met”Kiazo said as looking to the corpse Alliyah had turned over.

“well,we can’t do much standing about waiting for a sign,if there is indeed a wizard who lives still we will know soon enough”Chealsoroy also felt the concerns voiced by the orc,and the others in quickened paces followed Alliyah to the next hall.

Finally another series of steps made way to the 4th level.There the archway about the bottom of the steps glowed with yet another spellbinding,andAlliyah paused thinking to check if stepping through it was dangerous.

“we’re near the demons,I can feal,is this the spellwork the demoness spoke of,I fear that Chealsoroy may have to do a trick to make it safe”Alliyah stated,as she stepped aside so the elf could consider the dilema.

The breaches of the brim,had a lighter fuse of the magic light that fluctuated about it,and as if there was a beaming effect,the other borders were bit with cackles of the energy every few seconds making the whole stonework glow in it’s effect.The application of a potion at the focal of energy was devised as the answer,and with that it spit itself from the arch,and faded into nothing as falling away like a feather released to the ground.
“not the ideal answer if this is what’s keeping the demons from freeing themselves,however tis your lead to do with as you please sweet Alliyah the stormrider of doom”Chealsoroy made a one arm sweep and half bow,and allowed her to continue as the first of the party.

In disturbance of one of the few moments of rest that the undead creatutres took from day to day,they felt the shock wave of the broken seal.No,it was not the one which directly bound them,but it was a sign of an approaching victim.Gutteral growls eminated as they gathered towards the hall entrance to their chamber,the golden void screen set across it allowing them no way beyod,but their bodies intensified with anticipation,and soon one of them took some effort from the entirely moronic mind,and motioned them back so as to pounce the unknowing when they arrived.There ether strewn claws were like great talons,and had two sided razor effectiveness,and a bite from one could render an undead disease surging through a foe instantaneously.The flesh and scales were barely still attached to their bodies,and friction between them had lent the floor to a number of fallen body facets.

“there I see a golden light-it is the one which they lay beyond,I fear they know we are approaching”Alliyah with her sword forward touched the ward,after they reached it and it cackled and singed the blade like a mighty fire.

“heavens truth bring charm,we are sent with faith to destroy the demons from evils harm,cast us the strength to fight,we will purify the Tehreceine from unwanten light”Xeina recited a blessing for the entire group as Chealsoroy quickly began to set dabbles of a potion about the screen.

“may my axe sever the nap and gut the foe,like a wartime blaze of glory!”Kiazo also spoke a somewhat less magical blessing,and the others smiled wryley considering just such a deed was about to be resolved.

The bond was broken and battle began.Clashing claws and swords scattered about devoius images of live warriors and undead demons.The howls of the angered prisoners cut through the air,as Xeina began a spell that sent a shocking thunder through each of the dozen or so creatures.Alliyah punctured her sword through the gut of her enemy,while kicking away an attacker from the side,finding strength she burried it to the but of her handle,her hand careening into the beasts slopping unmaterial form.It bellowed in agony and fell to the ground,as two more took to the air and slashed in a double attack at her-but Kiazo was there and as she blocked one,the other lost it’s life with a tremendous swipe,sending its innards flying from its neck as it’s nap rolled across the ground fizzling to ash from the undead blank stupified stare of it’s final moments.Chaelsoroy,set his hands forward,and sent a swath of ice like magic blasting an impact that picked up another from the first it sent flying and the two demons smashed into the wall,burried onto a torch holder that held them against the wall,Alliyah finished their lives while they were vulnerable,and truning to meet 4 more that had pushed Kiazo and Xeina away-she unleashed the spell rings fire.Flailing desperately the fire took hold of two of them,making them fuse with a blaze of damaging magic,that strew orange brilliance about them,un affected by the floor,and soon they were piles of ashes.Kiazo and Alliyah held off 5 demons through several slashings and manuvers but a few scratches that cut with the ferocious clippings of the claws,were bleeding sending live blood dancing about with their actions.Xeina now had a chance to try another spell,and this time the five demons wilted in pain and agony,the curse of finer sentience to a summons of good than they could take,and fell first to their knees,then slumped forward faces sent smattering bluntly to the floor.A few slashes by Cheasoroy and Kiazo and the last demons wer killed,and Xiena had enough energy to create the orb of healing and wounds were soon replaced with fresh skin,and the ashen corpses left flutters in the air like the skitters of grey created from forest fires sent by breezes.

“the treasure will soon be ours,my friends,if we have faught our worse battle,then maybe all is told in ignorance of the horrors of Tethreceine”Alliyah took in glowing colour the view of slayne evils,and looked about seeking any interest in the room inteslf.

[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:

Felikeries

First Post
treasure seekers indeed

Trap eels
AC 17 A,D,F +3 -1
#4-10
hp 110
exp 200
resistance/trapping,non-missile,+4 or more combat rolls
attack/poisen(1),earthquake(2),suffering smoke(1),burning
damage/2d8(1d8 melees),1d4,3d6(immobility 1d4 actions{saving throws}),3d10
treasure:usually a precious item in dungeons,reg. encounters 500 gp a group

Quetchev
#1 to 4
hp +100 a level past 5th to 10th
exp entirely unknown
attack/black sword,1 psionic ability(1d6 at 1d6)
damage/1d20x2
special/dodge occurs at 1d6 at 1d6 or reg.modifier +4(1 of 3 attacks)
the spirit of a Quetchev is what it consists of it's dark over throw can have poisen thornes on it and it uses a sword through psionics,there is no face and only an evil alignment black hovel,because of no arms and quick stepping often can jump away from natural or presented attacks,their perception of how strong an enemy is will let them decide how acutely to attempt dodge
treasure/3000 gp

A S O D beyond level 4

The path that exposed itself through the burgeoning once golden stratled archway was still beheld with a magic warding.Fires of a mithral form swathed across the 5 ft reach,and sent through as a wall the next section did the same,creating a flow of fire walls that claimed the hall.Chealsoroy was concerned about how to get beyond this trap,it was not the same as the others and hadn’t died with the undead it was keeping.

“I don’t think a simple spell will work,if it’s any worth,the items are probably held by just such a problem”Chealsoroy was considering the potions but remained skepticle.

“well,I don’t think the price of running through and trying our claims in skill is without question,though if Xeina has little strength for a healing,then we are facing trouble”Alliyah commanded a response.

“it may be the fires are ment for undead,though that could be a bold assumption,maybe two – fold the burning on real flesh,I fear if we are to stay the course of actions healing must be used conservatively”Xeina retorted the exahsperations of everyones fears.

“I will pass my hand through,we’ll know then”Kiazo then did so,and was lightly blemished,though a lesser degree of burning than what may have been told for the prisoners.

“who will go first,it can be done…nevermind I will”Kiazo claimed the honour of first attempt to cross the hall,and runing haphazardly managed to avoid a few swaths while dashing through others,though finally was at the other side.

“it’s ok,armour or carefull tasking will be ok,join me”Kiazo yelled to the others,and soon they had all passed,a few raizen burns that were minor,but no true damage done.

The chamber was made of marble across the floor,and 4 ft of the walls,a surly place,that obviousley held some significance.The room was also highlited with a free standing portal structure,standing on a copper dias,the stone work had many carvings and blackened efusement blighted it,as though the magic used wthin it was great and searing.The final discovery was the most claiment of their interests however,a table with simple wood makings,had many papers,with writing in Uhntzefeiet strewn about it.

“spells or the history of what occurred,let me see I know most of this language”Chealsoroy answered their curiosity as they each had taken to look upon a paper.

“the world is doomed,the creatures which are summoned are more and more chaotic,they will take the land by storm beyond my control,I have closed several portals,though all do not agree with my actions,soon it will be beyond our control-the gnomes storming through the dungeon have lost and that lent me the extra time to close one portal,however the magic is too strong,and soon I will have to leave,or be slayne by the uncontrollable demons,and trolls,the magic bracelets used to begin the invocations have been placed in the armoury at the 5th level,in a trapped seceret brick,if any who find this are of any morality they will retrieve these,and see to it that iether the beasts are killed on their plane,or summoned and destrtoyed through the magics that can create this alter plane link through the bracelets”Chealsoroy,was soon intently being listened to,and the answers to one of the tasks was now as clear as day.

“uncontrollable magic,that is what I knew we may have to fight against,yes these bracelets will be our next goal,and ending what remains of the horrid enemies that ravaged the land must be sworn to,as you have sworn to take this mission with me,-do you understand and agree”Alliyah vocated the pragmatism of the valour that was atuned to them as they had volunteered,and they agreed.

Leading the way Alliyah was the first to be scaffed and bluntly refoiled against the creatures that ripped into them from the darkness beyond the light yielded.Three Quetchev’s had entered the scene,and they were difficult to cut against,and often were quicker than even a defensive swipe by the group.They had spilled into another room,and the creatures rapsed about striking with black swords that animated on their own,the relevance of having no arms perhaps the parlay though certainly not the derrivitive of their abilities.Suddenly Kiazo was shocked into a mental dilapidation,a strange demon was fighting him,smaller than the undead just killed,but terribley aggrevative,and he swiped in desperation,no contact made,even as one of the Quetchev moved in at him within his view and dashed a deep wound in his side.

“Kiazo has fallen to a ‘banal temper’ psionic blast,we must help”Xeina announced as Alliyah ,making a swift under swipe swiped the floating sword away from it’s possesor,and slashed a strange wisping wound into the ghostish form.

Chealsoroy had just the trick for psionic damage,and as they defended the idiocy bound orc,a quick counter casting and he was broken from it,Chealsoroy nearly finding the façade and actions amusing,though the wound was serious,and as two approached him,he felt the calibrations of psionics taking effect,one was hindered however by the wound Alliyah had striken,though the other used it’s strength in cohesion and they blasted ‘mind flayer’at the elf.He fell to the ground unable to move as terrible sufferage pounded the tendrils of pain within him,turning to the side once fallen he was easy prey,and a swipe of each of the enemies sword was soon half way to a terrible slashing,or puncture.But Kiazo was on the bounds again,his eyes were glowing with anticipation,as he knew the elf had cured him,and when the first Quetchev moved the sword from itself to strike,Kiazo lept from several feet away and crashed into it,with the axe slicing into it’s unembodied face area.The other was quick and cut into Chealsoroy however,while Alliyah attempted to counter it by stabbing into its back,but it was too late.The sword stabbed through a space in the elf’s ribcage,and staggered into the lungs,blood flowing freely,and the sword flew back to airial control,smaking the blade from it’s back,as Alliyah kept hold,and felt a battering through her arm from the defensive impact.Chealsoroy forced himself to stand and took a swig from a potion attached to him,as he just after fell forward,in agony and the real wound an even worse plate of disaster,and the flask began to spill it’s contents but he was beginning to feal the power.Alliyah finaly decided that the one to her right was the best target,and nodded to Kaizo and he feined in with the axe leading his actions and the Quetchev was killed,the sword clanked loudly and the two others of it’s kind reared away,and one sent the sword under it’s controll flying from it like the toss of a strengthened giant,and Xeina was helpless-her magics for this battle were not yet within the possible actions frame,and she stepped as fast as she could,but the sword punctured into her shoulder,and chipped a piece of her flesh as it fell away.

“aiiiyah!Chealsoroy-please bring a spell to bear!”Xiena called to the elf,for hopes that a severence of their strength,rather than swordwork could stop them.

Alliyah finally had the chance to use the ring,and calling to it with the magic word it sent the flame striking into one of the creatures.It lost control of it’s sword and fell back a few feet,and standing there just about recovered,Chealsoroy took a sword swipe with great anger and energy,and cut acroos the neck section- a screem crashed forth from it,as the mass of evil fell into an unanimate pile on the ground,flames searing away the material composites of the foe.Holding his side the elf staggered forward,and gouded a brief smug luagh and kneeled next to Xeina,hoping she was still with enough power to cure them.Kiazo swung wildly at the last Quetchev,but it scullied the sword left and right with great skill,and un beholding of the impacts,was able to trounse away with premium blocks- the harshest of the orc’s axe attacks.Then suddenly a blue glowing wall was integrated before Alliyah and Kiazo as they had thought to move in together for what would surely be that last combat round,but the barrier,made them stringy and unable to control their actions.The Quetchev,floated about,and moved closer to the psionic construct and sent the sword smashing towards Kiazo’s skull,the handle of the axe,met the blade though it was a half block,and the impact was a minimal bruize,but as this had unfolded,Chealsoroy had snuk next to the wall,and made past the enemies defensive spell.Using a frosty ray of multi dimensions of power,the magic flew into the Quetchev,and rasped and cut it several times,which broke it’s magi-wall,and Alliyah and Kiazo smashed it down,with powerfull dashes of their weapons,and a final last pip of beangered screetching was the last pompferatu that spun it’s battle time rally for the injured and taken aback adventurers.

Spent,diffused and awashed in the sense of what the battle’s may extoll,however few the number attckers may be,Xeina fought with determination to bring the healing orb to light,and it did go alive as she made a final inner prayer,and once more they stood in a resliant wholesomeness,despit the factors falling into play.Alliyah had spoken too soon it seemed,and the three strange ghostlike duelers,were not only able with cunning but had cast mental spells that chastized their ability to fight,and a greater number of this same type of foe,may be of terrible consequences,though she hoped that learning what magics could fight them may have advanced itself to her cleric and wizard.

“fear and confusion,they had their chance…let us say that we may be much quicker on the counter strike the next time ehey?! –ok,we go-“Alliyah said a few words of effectuation,and they went through a wooden door-to a standard hall and met with a new feature.

There billowing against the walls of a tremendous gap,a chazm,divided through the very wall and earth of the dungeon constructs-a phantazmal coloured wind was whipping about the space.There may have been a bridge at one time,for the class of iron had a few chinks left at iether side,though an iron wall was layne across from their hall exposed side.The fright of the strange air form passing close caused them to step back,and the fealings that it may be a trap or guard barrier were certainly not only in Alliyah’s mind.The sheerdistance that the hole fell into was not in question,taking a look Kiazo and Alliyah each found no sights from their torches,and a kicked debree left the edge,and never resounded it’s calling,if there was any floor.

“the bridge is no more,and we don’t have any way across,dare I say unless the good cleric holdsa spell of sprout wings that isn’t yet one of the summons graced”Chealsoroy was interested in the cloudy barier wisps,but offered to them the solution of iether protecting themselves or having a way to make it over were each demure.

“no good-wings for angels might fall off of us faster than they appear after what we’ve been fighting-…..he ha hey –though I admit I don’t quite have such a spell anyways”Xeina answered for lack of deigns with the puzzle,with a bit of humour.

Trust had played the better half of their certainty with eachother,and now what could or should be done was left as an open first marker to a decision to be made,Alliyah could obviously be the answer to this puzzle,but inside her faith in a magic or some sign of what to be done was all that tallied the interest to make the issue moot.

“well I don’t see how there’s no answer to getting across this,we must use some of our hidden talents-or what’s worse go back and look for pieces of rafters that we can lay across,and then we can give a try at getting that blasphemous door open”she simplified the ordeal with what could or would eventually have to be done.

“the bridge is gone,there should be one,I think you’re right stormrider-we must find a way across if not for the talent of our wizard,then some scraps of lumber”Kiazo agreed.

“I have thought on this and there is one way which I believe could make the door open,and when that is done we will be able to use another spell,or some piece of this dungeon”Chealsoroy opted with an idea-and set to work.

Soon a ray of ice was blasted against the metal,streining it’s composure and sending an ice plate across it’s entirety-the hope was that- this to be met with a quake type claiment could fluster the very foundation of the element escue problem,and break it open.So with a pouring of liquid from a potion and a few fine words of incantation,the spellwork made alive the powers of ground flustering waves-the area shook for a few sconds,and finally the door fell foreward,much like a bridge-entailing a lip that allowed enough extra landing room,and distance closure for each to take a running jump across.The strange mists were no help,but after the elf passed through them with no damage,they each did so and Alliyah retook the lead once again.

Walking on for several minutes the hall way finally found itself let into a new chamber-the steps leading from the brim set into the 20 ft dip,to the floor,and had zigging patterns on them-an anouncement that perhaps they had reached a new magityne area-like the first when the demoness was summoned.As light scattered from the torches the room revealed that it was blanketed in soot across the ground and most of the walls-the roof however-just within viewing range-was comprised of purple and blue crystals of a natural form planted into a quaurtzy and slate surface.The frightening glamour of the energy that seemed to rip forth from the roof was easily the sign that this place was used for great sorcery-however their interest at the time were to find the steps and make to the amoury for the bracelets.

“there-that’s probably nearly another level just off those steps alone,the 5th section is probably beyond this room,and the armoury and our goal-quite good shall we”Chealsoroy spoke as they looked to see if there were any particluar passages or doors.

Xeina found a split sided metal door-with blemishes of blood that was supplanted into an alcove that had strange looking upside down torchholders on iether side.The desitre to touch one of the holders was met with a quick tug,and she discovered that as she moved it gave way to a rotational leverage-that made a scrapping sound-a switch of some sort-but the doors in front of her weren’t effected-thinking to be thurough she then twisted the other and that time a clang sounded in pretrail to the scream of Alliyah-what had been done,Xeina rushed into the room,the alcove only being 6 ft inwards-and saw that she had sprung a trap.

As the tiles opened by the cleric had been unnoticed before-they now were the opening for the slurry of wisping mithral eels of some kind.Each four feet in length,and floating in air some arcane way-they had small mouths that could possibly deal posion,but more importantly each shimmered in a changing hue from light rose pink-into a violet that turned into underdefined ultraviolet purple-and when that happened-as the group took their weapons and were not yet within range-the eels lett a flurry of spells into the room.The gound shook,and black mist flew about-and scatters of small floating unreal pellets of some attacking force were sent in flusters-though not careening directly to any one member of the party.

Though the ground shock was not enough to make them fall-they were staggered into the black flusters,which began to make them unable to breathe and tightened a strein about their entire bodies-this was a powerfull smoke that could leave them open to direct attack,and they’d have been done for-or at least in bad shape,if Xiena hadn’t been able to cast a similar spell to the first in Tehreciene,the smoke flusters preened and squalered,and soon changed colour to a gunky grey and fell to the floor in mushy form. Kiazo lashed out and took hold of one,of which there were 5,and smashed it repeatedly into the ground,then as going in for the kill with the axe-was suddenly met with a fearsome burning that forced him to let go-and the eel,squirmed into flight and nipped his shoulder-just getting past the armour-but that was it for the creature-taking a stiffled fein the orc cut it in half-but realized that he had been striken with poisen.The ground shook again as the others were staying a fight of mostly defense,anable to strike at these nimble trouble causers-and consequentially-Alliyah was fallen to the ground first-but regained to one knee quickly and sliced a fine sword swash on one diving at her,thinking she was disabled.The orc however was not so lucky-the piosen caused a slowing of movement-and when he hit the floor,the gunky refuse of the blackness,still had an effect to divy-making Kiazo begin to shutter-and as the material leaked through the poures on the exposed flesh-rapidly breathing was getting to be near impossible,and the ability to cry for help was beyond the doable.Once again Xiena obliged a command of spellwork-and sending a ray of fine cleanly chinting light-Kizao was cured of the damage infusings of each matter-and quickly stood and jumped aside from another attack.Chealsoroy streined and swifted his hands calling forth the summons to a spell-that entailing the entire perimeter of the room,caused a golden flicker –that then began to move innward-certain to flash over any being in the room,including the enemy.Fortunatley that was taken into account-and as the gold mirage like fluster struck the eels,they screemed in pain,and dashed about wildy,unable to control their movements.Alliyah was the first to make quick work of the desperate foes-and slashed the first she had wounded killing it,and the three remaining were now centered in on by the elf,Alliyah,and Kiazo-and swifting angered slashes-they dropped them one by one-each rendering swishes and cutting on the same one-each terror of magi-bonded beast,crying forth in dying dithers,and each member of the party unthwarted by this creature trap-finally standing proud looking upon the corpses of their slaughtered foes.

Further unhindered examining of the room,revealed 1 true doorway-a locked wooden door,and searching the trap box that the eels were unleashed from produced another ring,this one having a black swirl about a gold band.Kiazo tried to pry open the alcove doors with brute strength,but there was no budging-some trick was yet to be discovered as to how to open the metal slates.

“hmmm,yes this is most likely a ring of elements-bound with the swirl of invocation to the unmaterial-when transducted to the area of the ring-barer the summoned element will appear-perhaps I should see if it works-“Xiena offered,and tried on the ring and said the word for element in Untzuhfeient.

The air before her whirrled alive in a brakened blue fray-then she took advantage of knowledge about this type of item and called forth a type of element-as a sound of sssing fuses cracked the air-an ice vortex,spinning crazily and looking none the less dangerous was made alive-she looked about and spottingt the eel corpses the flurry ravaged into them-sending them scuttering in the flay-an elemental summons ring with the flavour for a deathening attack.

By this time,Chealsoroy was done ice fusing the alcove doors,and called over Kiazo was able to crack them to frozen pieces-and the party decided that was the best route to take first-more likely that a proteceted area may contain an armoury.

Last edited:

Felikeries

First Post

Fire Ring
15int 15dex
3d10 damage x user's hp(100) over enemies (5 at most)
range 30 ft
effected 1d6 in path

Elemental Ring
16wiz 14con
3d6+caster level x# effected damage
range/1d8 effected wild path

20 traite score any users a # effected of 4 or more effected may be chosen to do 3 damages(1st roll dmg) to 1 enemy

Potion of Ward Disintigration
users level over 5 as +# to effect
modifier roll 300 or more hp ward,2 rolls
1/8 of hp ward totall wiplash damage to 1d4 players if fail any 1 attempt
1 style of ward 2 uses
2 styles 3 uses
3 or more styles 5 uses
-anti magic glyph imbued wards 3 uses to allow x1d4 damage 4 attacks at ward
-same type of ward encountered within 3 rounds real time,1/2 hp with potion use

Still like the evercrawling night the new hallway was broken into darkness that appeared artificial,as they took their torch’s forth and made through from the broken doors about 250 ft.There the center of a four way junctured hall met with a grande disc feature on the ground,sembled of evil magic scribings and a strange multi faceted star in the center.Cold ghouls of past battles,and the annunciated powers of the creators’ frought with defense and a twisting of the real world into the realms of magic bled into their minds, just taking in the particular feature.The idea’s of greater unseen enemies was a grueling reality that had played a part in the attacks they had experienced so far,and the vice of warding creation was even more so taking the turn of their confidence to inner hope,or endurance from the undead that scavanged about Tethreciene.

“they have foreseen the need to ward off unwanten visitors,let us betray this layd to uselesness disc,and go further past it,un heeding of it’s warning”Alliyah stepped upon it and turned left to continue as the others smirked or let the trailed aspirations of their fearless leader make do of the perplexing magi-bond.

“I don’t know what it took for the demoness to answer our call,but if this hall is any more dangerous as I think it to be,best if we be carefull to avoid an unseen visitor”Morigin warned,making the second in place directly behind Alliyah the stormrider of doom.

Kaizo unwarrentdly stopped after sending a super sniff when nearing a more run down area of the hallway,finding a strange odor,of none too familiar summoned beasts,devils, maybe undead demons,and a triffle pinch of magical strein,as though they were made bettered,or perhaps stronger by that which had taken them into the area.Xiena felt a change of the atmosphere as well,and scince following lastly she waited next to the orc as the presumptions began to make a voicing.

“dear,dear,there are more than old and feared enemies within the reaches of our quest now,I can smell newly arrived horrors,feeding on the magic’s power that placed them here”the orc bellowed and preffered a statement to the unsuspecting others.

“hmmm,yes let me cast a weave of seeing,a look into the magics that spun this strange sense you have orc friend,my spell will let us know just what is waiting our killing triumph over their evil bodies”Xiena hesitated then spoke assured that she could cast this looking spell through the walls nearest to them.With a pinch of fine smelling herbs,instantly integrated into her hand,the air flew into a mist-then broke into dancing droplets of voilet suffuge,herb,and smoken like mist-surging through the walls,they opened the clerics mind,and delved deeper into her subconcious almost as if no presense in the material world was needed,and strew faint images of all that passed near them.

A wall of saturated,water decayed moss,blemishes eschew ,from powders of regents,scales burnt into mighty torrents,dashing reflections of blood stained humongulous chains-still attached to the walls,corpses feathered away by an unkown energy from skeletons to fetal bits of churned mulches,and lastly a great burning searing and contained energy-a portal,the frightfull purple strewn sides of the altar used scattering evils course from the force of the magic that had taken beasts through to the room.

“so there are indeed some more troubles to be had,scince I’m making the moves groove,I’ll say we should see if the nastys be where the treaure be-“with that Alliyah kicked open the door nearest to them,and they followed,wordless,taking weapons and drafting their course of battle’s empowerment to it’s hightened state.

The first room was layde with the wall shackles as had been observed by Xiena and she went to one to touch it,hoping for another insight,but was mirked into a dashing blackness that told the stories of sights she’d rather not look into and they continued to the next door and room.

“we are near the foes,the next room,be set to attack”Xiena warned as Alliyah bust open the door and they looked upon the sight of more wretched undead demons,glowing with sprited of golden fright that showed a strengthened state,one that may cause more trouble than their previous battle’s.

“rrgrh,enemies of the troll army,you have desecrated the halls of summoning,and for this you shall be killed,we are twice the strength of any who have gaurded the way,there shall be no return”one of the 4 demons sprawled forth,in anger as a weapon integrated into it’s hands and two others set to cast spells.

Xiena used her presight with good course,and cast a defense spell before the first attack could be made,slaming the two spell casting foe’s against the back wall and disrupting their focus to demonolgy imbibed arcana.

“foolish mortals,you think a simple cleric can destroy our powers with a childish spell,again Metroh and Gelltohr!!!fire these puny humans and their beast to death’s hellish tomb!!!”the axe wielding one stated,as it jump flew at Alliyah and she blocked the first swipe,and side stepping kicked it’s back making it falter and trip.

Kiazo was quickly onto the foolish enemy,and swiping with brutral strength,clipped of an entire section of one wing,feining for the body but lunging in as the creature spun away fast enough to do that much.

“Morigin strike them with ice,as will I use the new ring,and they will know the froughtless ease in whitch demons can suffer a fate worse than their own hellish creations”Xiena explained,immediately calling the element vortex into being,and sending it ripping into the demon,however it had cast it’s spell first-and she suffered the attack of twenty mini-knifes hewn with lava,puncturing her robe,and flesh,and falling away leaving 10 or so bleeding cratches-.

The ice flurry did do a great deal of damage however,as the demon roiled to break free,it eventually spun about a few times with the attacking element,and as a final curse the elf’s spell blasted each of the 2 demons,the second just able to cast a mist of black poisenous spellwork before being striken.They cried in pain,and the first fell to the floor,as Alliyah and Kiazo attacked and dueled with the other two.But soon the poisen burst through the lungs and into the inner body of the party,and the demons remained uneffected.Limping as if to make a kill the two ice pounded monsters,lashed with their claws,as Morigin and Xiena stepped back,and instinctively the members knew that they must unite,at least back to back,in staggering dither in order to each receive the healing work of Xiena’s poisen curing might.

“I fear we’re not to be had,funny undead brutes,the legends of Athiena have arrived to seal you’re fate”as such was the response from Kiazo as quickly the restoring spell washed away all their wounds and poisen,and 1 demon met it’s match as Morigin ripped it’s belly open with a lateral slash and Alliyah stabbed it’s eye,making it jump from the socket and roll across the floor before the corpse even fell to the ground.

The game of deftly claws and swords went on for several divies in each’s direction,as finally another demon spell was cast by one that hadn’t,taking them off guard.As Morigin switched attention to the firey makings about to fly from the foe’s hand,he dived to the side and avoided the entire blast of undead might.

“golden glamour of striking!!”the elf called,as suddenly they were all swathed with the energy,but the foes striken in damaging straffs writhed for several seconds afterwards,unable to recover,and Kiazo and Alliyah dipatched another.

The two demons were in fear at this time,and started back stepping their way to the portal,but Xiena would have none of it.Utilizing a yet proclaimed talent,she seethed the air about the two demons,and their golden light faded away,and they looked less a threat,their arms shaggy from decay,and vicious growls replaced with stoopers of diconcertment.

“good work,I don’t know what was done but they are done for now!”Alliyah spoke quickly as she took a forward attacking flay at one unsuspecting monster,as it just blocked the first few slashes,but missed the 5th round about trick stab,and lost it’s strange glumph of weird un-real guts onto the floor,and fell to it’s knees.

“nooo,have pity for a creature of slavery,protecting that whitch is ritcheous you must understand,there can be no-“it spoke in a sarcastic attitude,and Alliyah made of it as she had the entire time,and cut across the neck sending a nap severed death to the pleading indignity.

The final monster,was harrased with two on one till it lost,and lay dead next to the others,the teleport alter,faltering then finally flickering from it’s alivened state,dying with the poorly matched gaurdians,who learned the truth of Athiena’s venturesome questers.

“the broken altar is a blessing,the powers that keep unwanten vistors away from the armoury is broken,there is a hidden door,on the far wall,my seeing eye has shown it to me”Xiena proclaimed,as they sheathed their slaying swords,and refurled their sleeves and refounded the sense of acclaim for the next step,following her to the wall;and after several attempts pushing open an unseen wall door.

“the armoury!,ha haaa,simple as the first task of killing the strange mist so will be the first items brought to our grasp,some place about the walls,as written of,look closely and don’t stop-we are on fate’s colored rainbow,and no one shall stop us now”Alliyah spoke austentaciously of the grandeur for their making the task nearly complete,and they buffed against the walls,searching,pressing,sniffing,affecting,pushing,monotonosly wrenching in determination,untill one of the group yelled in glee.

“yes,the cubby!!the bracelets I have them !!!they are found!”Alliyah was the maker of the hour for this.

“what’s to be done now,we daren’t wear them,…unless we can be certain our strength is enough to take on a horde of the type of foes we’ve recently encountered”Xiena stated,as Alliyah held them for the others to see,all 4 of them.

They looked to be silver,with the tarnish of withering,and smears of perhaps even blood,scattered across the markings that were runic casted features,no doubt.As she picked one for herself stormrider,felt an insurgence,the gorrent oppresion of a door to the abyss was pounding at the weave work entailed of the item,and as she thought about this it began to shed a glow of energy,and she quickly set it back onto the cloth,and wrapped the cloth around them.

“well,we are not done with our intentions to begin with,maybe by then the best way to be sure what needs to be done will be of our avail,with knowledge…and strength”she stated and Morigin took it,and placed it in the pack.

They returned to the first hall,and continued a new direction,for insight that surely the ward they had passed may be a feature that was derrived for more than the armoury,and when they reached a door they paused and looked upon it.It was wrapped with vines crawling from the inside,and strangely four pull rings of led were set in the center perfectly spaced,and above that two golden blanched painting like snakes etched an x,with ten daggers bordering iether side.

“hmmm,worship of the serpant….though I fear the daggers such as this I know of were made by the troll army sorcerers,and ment that all who passed shall be subjected to torment…or a mind purge insuring allegiance.”Kizao foretold of the interests,and what they may expect if they opened the door,and Alliyah looked to them,and finally took her sword,nodded once,and heaved to pull the door open.

The snap of the broken closure,made a dust flotilla smiff the air,and creeking on the hinges the door fell open into the hall,breaking to on one side,not a doable feature any more.The vinery was leading across the ground to a dirt mound in the back of the 40 ft sqaure room,and there a series of different coloured flowers,were in ultimate bloom,alive and well kept with no light or water seamingly available.

“this is a dangerous plant I fear-it thrives with no sustenence….i don’t recognize by what magic it is however”Morigin,now took weapon as well,and followed as they made to the flowers themselves.

The vinery began to move and tether together-as they set for a sudden attack by the now animated agriculture from the unknown,and it made a little pad,as the flowers moved to form a perimter 1 ft circle on this.The air made a fizzling display of multi speckled dusts,and a lite sound,and there as if a perfect placate,a very small flower pixie female in golden skin exposing cut gown,and with a small orb revealed herself,from a shadow,to an ethereal presense to finally a physical one.
Meanwhile at the Semchaynis’s chamber-she had begun watching them again,after finding a channel block from her ability for a while when they met with the demon charging portal.The image floated perfectly within the visioning item,nearly as if real right there before her in her very hand.She now had a beast with her,an Italiasthreiyn that brambled forth,and got close enough to look for himself,growling at the image of the cute little pixie.

“rrgh….what of pixie magic in my hieghness fine dungeon…there shall be none of that,I will go if you command it and slay the useless-“

“enough!!fool,of course you will have plenty of slaying to do,when I am done with these scavenger weaklings metting through the unwanted muck,but untill then why don’t you go make some torch’s,or fill a cauldren with water-!!”she retorted as realizing the pixie was about to speak.

The creature,looked away as if uninterested,though knew it must obey the hieghness’s wishes,and quickly galloped from the room,jumping over the skeleton pile,and making towards the place it knew had some…such as it is…cauldrens.

“yes…yes..reveal to me the secrets of unlocking the controlling arcana that I know is hidden within my precious realm of undead”…..

“there you are…of course I could have just said hello at the front entrance but that might have made you disbelieve me….a fortune seeker is one of glamorous means…and dirty hands…and treatcherous fiends….now you can listen to me.yes-no?”the pretty short haired foofy said,making motions as she spoke.

“I am Alliyah stormrider of doom,and we are with questions for thee if that is what you ment”

“well,no-but you mean the silver tubs you got,from the armougey…old,and dying,like those they summon are,if you used them they might bring a few,but you’d be just as smart to destroy them…by magical means of course,otherwise the curse might open onto any random silver item made from the same vein as those were crafted from”

“funny,you have a way with being smarter than those may take you for…what then is the implicitly important message you have for us”Morigin now stepped in and got buff and goated to speak with the phenomena.

“now then,within the final level of this place a mysterious item is hidden and …laced!it’s eyes are surely of ice but it’s mind is far greater then mice….what furry it unleashes was once enough to kill a thousand warriors and burn away the bridges,from the material world to the alternate planes,those who see it may surely define fear and death in itself,those who take it must be pure and defiant-such as Morigin the elf…but whence you have taken this task you must complete every vision it reveals to the last,be it stormriding with chaotic wyrms,or busting sappy cavaliars with gouty smiles and too much rum,take now this silver ring,for warn us of you’re path with those who will fiend once taken this item is,and begin the journey to absolve this from the cursor of it’s orginal makings,god’s of the abyss”with that she dissappeared,and left a silver ring,and the vines moved away to normal,mundane looks,and the flowers began to wilt,and die untill the were browned crumples of fluff.

Felikeries

First Post

ASOD what shall be done

“firghtfully real…..i dare say that we can expect to carry out her wishes now”Alliyah deemed the rather confusing event as a directive,making a curmudgeon flicker of intent across her face.

“well done…well done…I’ll simply do as we find necessary”Kiazo flavoured the impending rile.

“ok…let’s be off then,Xiena….through here?”Morigin answered to the meloncholy and had the ring,considered for use,but pocketed it in the meantime.

The vinery diffused from crawling across the hall they made to,and soon the small cubicle that opened before them was entailed of three normal wooden doors,round arched,mundane,and with a standard ring push.None spoke…they were determined as preconcieved motions of ability and deathly ilk,if one made a wrong choice,were compounded,Morigin took a pull,but let go,as Xiena was unmerritously looked upon for another psyche asnwer perhaps,again able to unfold a weaving of tresspassing eyes through her talents.

“I can’t….i require more rest to cast the visioning,what worries do we have,remember the demoness foretold of easier enemies once we killed those which we have”Xiena admitted a huanted truth about their destiny in her tone,but played it clean with the words spoken.

“I go!”Kiazo finally slammed a door open,and stepped to,with axe flailing,and the others quickly followed with their mutual torch light shed they took in the thundering view before them.

Each door,was set before a series of bone inlayed steps,into the one chamber that spanned
400 ft left,right and 700 front,back.3 metal fuges that had several spikes and jutted 7 ft into the air,were dripping a blood looking fluid into open swirls of ethereal mirth,these had cream,violet,and purple hues.Beside the left and right walls,were wisping firey energy lashes that acted as a shield for the 4 trolls that stood behind them.Each troll was 7 ft tall and dark green,one side had armour and sword,burly black evil looking gout,the others were adorned with gem items on their arms,chests etc,and had ½ crowns that bled a light from their platinum like contexture.The back wall was engraved with golden snakes,like the door before only these were 3 ft and had light spilling from their eyes,that leaped about like prisms’ rainbow mirages.

“uh oh….this is bad”Alliyah looked to the others,who took in the scenery,and Morigin and Kiazo took their swords,followed by Alliyah.

“hmmm,if we wake them we fight them….what do you think”Xiena offered.

“I am no fire hearted ghoul with reckless ambitions,but I suggest that’s exactly
what we shall do”Morigin responded,as taking the first step onto the irged shucks of
white uneven steps.

The room rumbled a bit,and the others quickly followed,as the steps themselves,caved in immediatley after they reached the floor,revealing another endless pit.The blood from the fuges then began defying logic,by streaming across the room,and passing the fire wisps and literally re-birthing the trolls.

“the blood it’s..feeds them their life girth….block it,strike the metals!”Alliyah decided,and as a group they smashed one of them.

Kiazo tossed aside the torch carried in favour of a two armed strike,that blasted a dent into part of it,as Morigin and Alliyah each followed pursuit,taking angered swipes into the same section,Kiazo surged another mighty slam,and finally the flow was broken,the ether swirl died,and the 2 trolls recieving the fliud failed to be rebirthed.However it was too late to prevent the 4 weaponed,and 2 mage trolls,from opening their eyes,and stepping through the fire barrier,as they did the lashes,flew with diligence towards the party,a serious damaging fire cowel of un-dead trollish energy sure to cause problems.However Xiena had foreseen this,with luck of the divine ones,and spent a double casting of ice like cloud dispersion that met the heated danger,and clapping a loud sound into the air the wisps lingered un moving,and finally floated to the ground losing their consistancy.

“nice,…I fear these mages are planning a furious explaination for their awakeining party”Morigin claimed,as Allyiah and Kiazo met with the weaponers,making finely crafted,blocks and assualts against the way too tall enemies.

Morigin,took a potion,and made a somatic jesture,while Xiena called another spell.

“death undone,undo what has begun!”-the potion burst with mist,as he tossed it towards them.And raising their arms and screetching like child demons,they called upon a magic gem,on their arms,that forced the mist away,like a annointed sail catching winds.

“this’ll settle you’re response one’s of fire”Xiena used the ring,hoping the ice element vortex she used before could be a decent answer.

The first troll to be wounded by Alliyah,stumbled a bit,as placing a hand on it’s neck,and growling in anger,she quickly spun her sword to show off,then dashed it into it’s chest,after a quick flick from the attempted block,it fell forward,but at that time,two assaulted her,as it was 3 on 1 orc that had allowed her this chance,now their attention changed.The ice swirled,and slammed one troll carrying it into the wall,but the other swishes one hand and sent a series of ziftes,flying at Morigin and Xeina!The cleric was able to call another ice vortex,as the ziftes reached her,3 doing a burning cut on her chest,but the other 5 getting swished into oblivion,the rings power could be defensive,indeed.Morigin,held stolidly and took the brunt of the 6 ziftes,but mustering force called a spell.

“golden glamour of striking”the walls burmed with golden magics course,and fell inwards as the light washed everyone in the room,and none too soon.

Kiazo,had smashed a weapon from behind one troll of the 3 that were taking Alliyah towards the back wall,clank!It’s sword fell from the high arced slash it was about to take,and in ignorance and unarmed,met with an axe strike splitting open it’s face and killing it.Now was the make and take for the adventurers,quickly the weaponed trolls were dealt several wounds,while Xiena and Morigin layd in another round of spells on the mages who were in confusion as well after the elf’s spell.

“take this wrath of vorlon wreaked magics to you’re grave!”Morigin stated for personal,or conceite of prowess and fused into the air,metal rasps with sharp edges on all sides,took form,bonded with energy from ethereal waivers,they sped about,casuing horrendous slash’s that gouged bleeding ferral doom on the 4 trolls.

Xiena followed with a bantar of tethers that looked nearly as nasty as they were harmfull,smelling of decayed,passages from depths beyond imagination,and writhed in black and dark multi,brown,green, blotches,these mold malignments,whipped each troll,4 to 1,3 to the other,and they recurgled in agony,a quickened blight scratching across them.Morigin jumped in and killed one,but the other stumbled away towards the snake wall,and using a glow of gem items,and the crown sent a beam that awakened the snakes,now perfectly alive,and with green flesh,they floated magically in the air.The first attack struck Alliyah by storm,she and the orc had just slayne the two trolls,but she was tailwhipped,and flew a few feet,just avoiding impalement on one of the metal fuges.

Suddenly as the room shaked again,the blood stream flew to the mage once again,and it’s wounds were taken care of,and it blast a beam of energy at Morigin,and turning quickly a series of mithral black darts at Kiazo and Alliyah.Xiena,took a vestige cross,and chanted a few words and used a pinch of regents,as the beam thrashing was the final wound for each of the three,that made their combat hopes any more in the way of need for healing,as they used their swords to fight off the snakes,which seemed to repell metal like they were in fact not living,Xeina made towards them,and held the vestige with two hands above her,light cackled across the room,and as the anticipation for healing was there,….within a few seconds there was none,but instead,the two snakes fell to the floor,
and Kiazo took an efforted jump and stomped on one,while Alliyah threw her sword into the other before it hit the ground,making a timely pericing strike.The mage was not amused.

“this room of the serpant is but one of the thousands of beast servant chambers within Tethreceine….frail weaklings,I’ll….i’ll”as it looked unto itself,it’s body started to flicker and now it was turning into an un-dead carcass,of srcratchy putrid flesh,and mourned composure.

“you’re aren’t alive….you’re sentence is for the Abyss… begins today”Morigin,did a revolution and sliced it’s nap,the eyes still in shock looked in anger as it rolled away and actually fell into a swirl.
“sorry about the delay…let me do the honors”Xiena summoned an orb that passed before them making them well once again.Kiazo saw one snake was twitching,as he went to retrieve Alliyah’s sword for her,and took it and dropped it into the same swirl,making jist of the ineterest.

“sorry,morgue duties as determined by the new keepers”the orc looked to see if they understood.

“yes…not a bad idea really,shall we”Alliyah stated,as they then tugged the corpses and let them all fall into the swirls,the back wall slammed a two unseen 6 ft each wall door response,and beyond it lay a 10 ft wide hall.

“to victory,we march again past the brink of trollish doom”Morigin answered taking the first walking break to the sight,as they took their torches from the ground and followed.

“why is the hall so wide….armies and their mounts….or dragons and giants,wrought with servitude making to their troll masters”Alliyah said,stepping first into the way,as they paused,and hoped for no such answer to her accusation.

Last edited:

Felikeries

First Post
The beyonds within the dungeon

ASOD The Beyonds Within The Dungeon

Though the stretch of passageway had split off twice they followed it
forward only,hoping to make some sense of their place,and collect a
more alluft pattern to their searching.The hall finaly met with a large wood
beam door,with black iron hewn hinges,and a large,amazingly untouched gem embedded into the place a puch ring may normally be.If this was a direct chamber applied to
the one they just faught in the troubles could be ‘a plenty,as such any mass
of enemies that made their way could have originated from what lay beyond the door.

“now there shant be a slew of trolls and devils a’ clippn about as this is
certain,though my friends what we do find may be re-borne undead flukes
of guard remenances,maybe worse maybe foretold of the same powers as those we have
encountered”spoke Alliyah into the chastized air amongst the now halted questers.

“hmmm,yes there certainly is a problem with that sort of help around,I wonder
if that Semchaynis is still trying to look upon us,a beast of burdon if we
win a gret treasure from this time”Morigin had a word about this calamity waiting
to happen as well.

“so be it,she has no real claim,we are sworn in duty,that shall be what sets the
truth of who be in the right”Kiazo styated,and made a jesture to be the first
through the door as before.

“ok,I’m not going to suggest we try a different room,so shall we”Xiena finally,motioned,and Kiazo slammed the door open,and they rushed in.

It was a stable regular room,except for the energy that glowed towards the back,
fluming mist and making cakling magi torn sounds,the sight was a bit
confusing and the adventurers approached.Slowly a form began to integrate,it was
a human,in robing,an older wizard perhaps,as finally the mass of fluxuation dissapeared
the man brushed his garments and gruphed a refutance,then spoke.

“welcome travelers,you are perhaps wandering what it is that this terrible place
has within it’s reaches or what I’m doing,well I can answer that….with a riddle however
if so be’st you accept I may be able to help you”the 70 years of age silver haired
mage was certain that they were attentive,and made no emotions for this exhorbitant display.

“yes we are seeking to find an ultimate item within the final level of this dundeon,and
need to destroy several bracelets which were once used durring the troll war.”Alliyuah answered for them,as they stopped in their tracks and took in the uncanny scene.

“well,there is a need for this item,the forbidden ‘elemest’ revocater I think it is…
to be destroyed or at least passed into more worthy hands,that is in fact one of the
reasons I make this calling,so forth and so on….well let me tell you the riddle then
and that will send you on you’re way so to say….
“there are halls which fear greater odrer (ways through nether portal)
for golem,thief and hunter there can be no other (signs of icon activity)
through shallows that once derrived return to make (waves)
the first sign is real the next 3 are fake (use at 1st wave)
using thoughts as these stand alone,unconcious (statues,which is thoughtfull)
the divine followers shall only imbue the first,as precious(cleric must go first)
now seeing all that shall be one who makes wishes shall divide(choose the place)
theory of life returning the evils must be vanquished from one side”(only if only 1 portal)

“very good,what now,we carry the will of a free people,and seek the truth”Kiazo lamented about the confusing reptoire of words,making an orcish response.

“you must find that answer within the actions that are soon to follow,I fear
that certain constraints within the world of magi-binds prevents me from
being any more clear,but if you go with a good heart,then you will use this to an
advantage,I must return,however I leave this”with that a somatic jesture was entailed
of sparks and a lightening scack that created a portal looking swirl within the air,converging with multi colors of purple and flecks of energy,and the man vanished into thin air,but the riddle was left on a piece of papyrus paper,that Xiena picked up,and the
mind storming began.

“fear of great order…that’s the umaterial.or a nexus weave,the ways that portals pass
through planes and derrive their energy…a portal passage,such as this”the cleric was indeed on the right track and they took her words for merit.

“a hunter tracks it’s prey with signs,activity,traces,that which is alive I imagine”Alliyah offered for the next solution,they agreed and continued.

“shallows that return to their maker,waves to the sea of course…through a wave of energy this portal will take us”orc density may not always be the result of a good riddle.

“we must use the firsty wave of the portal,simple”Morigin made the next answer simple and true.

“statues alone,we must concentrate our minds upon any we find”Alliyah revealed her take for the next bit….all was well they thought and continued to the next.

“divinity and the cleric,my take is for the first to try this portal”Xiena knew she was on to
it,the rights of a precious to a divinity may be entailed of her chosen status.

“I wish to go to the item we seek,the portal will know this”Kiazo didn’t seem too far off cue,and the final words were taken upon their wisdoms.

“there are wayward dimensions to this …portal,we must choose one,and deliver
our destiny,chosen as the final one”,after a few moments Alliyah had ended the
mirth of confusion for the final answer,and satisfied they approached the swirl,
each plying on a simple thought for their respoinses to the riddle,and praying that
the dearest of answers were theirs to be had,and received by the magi- storm that
may await.What little hope for completing this strange Pixie’s request there was,
may now take a turn for the better or worse,and that only counted if they klived through this faith entailed endevour.

Shirked with fear,Xiena lead the group into the transpowered source,not faltering
in her sturdy denial of the unknown,the orc followed suit,then the elf,and finally Stormrider,what little exception there was to the wave theory was replaced with the idea that the actions for most of the riddle were awaiting.

Felikeries

First Post

The saturation of other worldly plights sempered their wieght on the group as the
perceptions of space and relative body control were taken away from even the most
constitional of beings,them included.The dark rasps of the weave called to them with
motes of respondant suffuge causing tention and relapse against any bodily implied
worth of fealings,the air was breathable,but the bind was stronger,the mind was alive for these unknowing mighty warriors,but the whimsical deluge had taken the bite out of their inner souls.Soon they realized they had travelled a distance,some effect was making itself a material light,the colour was waning through the same violets as the portal gate itself,and they found themselves being pushed to it,and before any attampt to secure a choice for the matter could be made they fell through into another room,much like any they found in Tehreceine before,but this one had 5 statues at iether side,each with a altar like portal,so it was presumed inbetween them.

“we’re alive…not too much to say about the riddle,this must be what that was about”Morigin spoke first as they gathered themselves from the floor,a light calamity
of freefall postceeding the alternate travel means.

“the living icon will make waves,the third is the one we take,then we ply for
control to one destiny,that was all before the statue’s and now were left with
staue’s and 10 portals…oh dear this isn’t right”Alliyah spoke with chagrin about the
situation,as they approached the center of one side as a group.

“vanquished evil shall be one side…of this room,maybe a cleric shall know which one it is…hmm these are dietes of the Astral and Celestial planes,all females,no doubt
they are different however…yes Letheria and Zintrin,they are evil,must be the side
we’re looking at.”Xiena answered for her take on the puzzle.

“yes…however Zintrin is the undead,the returning life,she must be returned,lest I
be wrong about that please continue”Alliyah furthered the thought.

“wishes…this one I don’t know her name but she may be one to grant wishes,from
the side of Zintrin if you will,which is the case,this portal or the other next to it,although
maybe the one to the other side of it….we must need some other clue,the waves,the choices,a divine presense…”Xiena was not with a finite solution and neither were any of them.

“maybe the pixie ring ….”Morigin placed it on,and quickly the room went alive
each portal rasped a sound before awakening into the swirl of energy seen before,they all were constant no breaking,and no sign of one being more active than any of the others.

“Morigin,why should the purity and claims of the ring be for you,perhaps there
is an alternate meaning behind all this…..what is it that an elf seeks,virtue,gold,
a lagand for their deeds”Alliyah made a non amiable reproach.

“legend…yes,I really think there is a way to take one of the two Xiena has
decided will do,and find the answer,or better yet,maybe a little taunting will decide
for us”with that,Morigin went to a far portal on the other side and put the sword
into it,casuing it to rupture a bit then,flash from existance,the portal was now no more.

They all quickly followed pursuit,making this so with each except the two.When
nervous and done with this,they set their weapons back,and stood once again trying to reason an excuse for another play on the riddle,or resolve with the final light bound altars standing before them.

“let’s use our minds to think upon this one,that we must use it,that it is the right one,
then if there is nothing again with the other”Xiena motioned for her answer to this,and they did so.

No effects fell from their meditated glamour of mind bonding,only so little was
needed with their antsy will and lack of perceptions for any better way to do this,but none arrived,so they broke and tried the next.When this had taken effect,this time the gods responded and rolling through across 5 ft from the alatr 6 spheres,clear and innocent looking made their way from the beckoning.They stepped aside so as not to touch one before due recourse and resolve was contended with,but formed a circle about them,knowing at last the final step was within their grasp.

“hmmm,no…..perhaps a….yet…damn”Morigin ranted the posthumus ideas realing
through his elf witted concoiusness.

“they are clear but the energy is colored…clear to color,rainbows only form durring
the day…”Xiena was equelly as bemused with the issue,yet even Kiazo had a chance to wonder about this aloud.

“so 6,hmmm 6 is 1 more than a hand,the hand of the mighty ones,the dieties,there
is one more than they could be served by a ….helping hand?”

“ah ha,waves of thre only one,two of 6,we shall take two and set them back into it,this is my final asnwer,any differences,no…good”Alliyah scooped them into iether hand,when suddenly,Xiena pulled aty her shoulder,the riddle still may be what makes this a venture worth their effort.

“no,perhaps the riddke and divinity as so was as ture to a cleric doing this as
we may have first guessed,maybe I better try that”

They agreed,and the spheres seemed to float their way once touched to the powerstrien layn on them,courting a key like amviance,as each finally was taken past the front,and the adventurers vision.The gate then began blinking,yet angered,and surely a discomforting reaction,but they had no choice for if the tried to wait,the worse end of a series of futile ravaging intelligences,could be for nought,so they did it.Xiena was ade to step firstly,and the others jumped in after her,doused again with strange perceptions,this time the air turned to wisps of grey smoke and after a few seconds,in which they fely like quickened skirts of proto-plane energy,they landed once more,this time standing and with a sense of being refreshed;Xiena knew,they had chosen the right one,and as a compliment they had been healed of any blemishes the dungeon may have left on them before,soon to be repelaed with more battle,and harsher slashing and magic than may have been the revealed scutter bratch of the undead demons thus slayne.

Felikeries

First Post

ASOD beyond II

“do you think we’ve been taken to the last level of this godforesaken place”Xiena asked in first relpy to the ominscent confusion placating their intellect.

“yes…unless that old fool was playing tricks,the promise to help us find the item,should have done at least the problem of our troubles,done good to put us near the goal,the item…the final level of Tehtreciene”Alliyah spoke full uf her lead astoutedness,as they took torches and peered at the room before them.

It was a 70 ft sqaure grey qaurry walled area,but the brims were refined with mitered molds,that had vinery and some magical carivtures splayne across them,the hue changing to a lighter semblence,bled the darkly presense of the area to a brackened image of sorcery at it’s throws of intent with the strange new arcetechture.Soon bound by the virtue of their ways,they followed stormrider,through the only hall,fealing for answers to this puzzle through the masks of the bland yet unconstrained new surroundings.The walls of the hall,began to fade in composure,and the occurance of metal plates fastened to them were now some 10 a side.The focus for an icon,perhaps even ancient scrawlings that had protected the place before the Troll army takeover,now washed clean from their use,the absolution from poisens for the work of dark sorcery intended at the time.Kiazo paused and touched one,tapping it once with the axe,then reached forth with a punch,they may be more important than a simple passing,metal collaberated in nonuse with no meaning;each were interested in forthcoming evidence of what could be done so they waited and listened for a response to the investigation.

“solid…no use,very strange….it is the work of sorcery I don’t understand,what say you mage elf?”Kiazo now fumed in an orcish way asked of Morigin.

“wards of defense…certainly I have next to no idea as well,however that is my best idea,and scince there are no engravements upon them,we need’nt worry,the passage is un trapped if it were these that had that focus”

“indeed,a sure way to be safe,don’t touch anymore of those untill we have a better making on this entire level”Alliyah foreworded her review for the party,and they continued.

They soon approached an arched doorway with the same brim of artistic endevour,only this was gold,and they were preturbed as to wether it may be a field or trap,so Morigin set a potion and incanting vocation for it,and soon the flakes of the ward,fell from it,bursting alive in a vicious energy for moment,luck a finer pretense for them this carefully taken feature…

The room before them now same as the first,was set with 4 pits at each side,leaving a 10 ft space inbetween,each spanning a 5 ft sqaure.As they looked into them,no end was in sight,and their purpose may have been layne dorment like much was,was agreed upon,and they made way to the next hall directly across from the golden doorway.

“oh! Be damned,this place is still alive!”Alliyah yelled in anger,as a gate slammed in front of her before they could exit,and not lingering in response,they took weapons and set themselves for battle turning to the pits expecting the worse.

One of the darkened wells beamed forth with energy,like a celestial torrent,then a spinning vortex of mithral elemest some 3 ft in diamter and 6 ft high was alive directly in the centre.It was not attacking,but looked to be dangerous,so they waited 20 ft from it,not knowing what to do to get away,or how they could quell this problem.

“I will cast mists of material upon it,and if it is not-diety imbued might,it should fall away,as the casts before of this nature have done”Xiena announced her idea and did so,but the effect was non-tranforming,as the spell defracted from it,and turned into nothing in a few seconds.

“maybe the item we seek is burried at the bottom of this….didn’t that pixie say there was way to find it,this is a sign”Morigin stated,considering what spell to make for the situation,and together they approached,hence standing at the pit,not entirely safe should a sudden attack occur.

As Morigin reached towards it it suddenly moved,darting away from the spellcaster’s reach,and trying again it again moved in a direct opposite.Soon Morigin had shuffled it to a corner,and looking at the party,was motioned to try to make it meet the gate,maybe being a secret key for the matter.As it wished against the metal of the grate,the melting ore,turned silver,then fell in globuls to the ground,and the way was now open,the elf unsure of all this made reconciliation by re-sending the vortex to it’s pit,and Alliyah stepped through first,with no trap taking her the group followed and they found themselves at a cross hall a ways later.

“I don’t think that all this is so simple as it looks,if the elemest was there to destroy the gate then how was it so undamaged,the magic is still alive,that we know,we must be carefull”in cleric mire,Xiena made concern voiced,and Alliyah simply turned a direction and they followed.

They reached a dead end of sorts,within sight of the break,but it was alive,rushing with water like a natural waterfall,from the roof to a gap in the floor,a non definable interest to this dungeon,but one that could wait,so they made to the other side and found that this end was set with 5 small holes at the ends of a star,embeded into the stone,made of black
okre.

“this is it,then,one room and this hall,besides the first,there must be some way to activate the items place of hiding,the elemest,the water,this rune”Alliyah spoke what was on each’s concoiusness,now that no way to leave or go any further was appearant.

“hiy heyteo heie ha”the Semcheynis cackled observing the trap the party had fallen into from her crystal,the final level was unknown to her as well,but there looked to be no way to get there or leave unless a portal was activated,and they were bound from that side.

“if only I could send my beasts to destroy them and take this…precious item,why they are standing about like mindless fools,(looking to the Italiasthrieyn) what are the ways of the 9th level like,I wish you to go there and find any secret passage to the 10th,take with you these!!!”with that she waved her wand after standing and placing the crystal at the arm of the chair,and suddenly 4 Methsenseghrs arrived,looking about bewildered then turning to the ‘highness’,making a light bow one spoke.

“my..ss..great….rgrh… queen…how may we kill the foe and secure thynes realm..ss..ss today?”,each was armed with a sword,and as the speaker swiped,they each mocked it’s show,with less interest,waiting for their orders.

“follow my guard….you must find the last underground passages of this dungeon,there a party of fools may fight you…..eieugrh!…however if needst be,they ,may be more important alive,I will send word of this now!!! go !!!”,the underlings quickly went through the secret wall door,at the throne side,as the party had originally,and scampered their way making to the stairs,and finding a route,that led them for several levels untill,they were lost,and forced to adventure their way further.

Last edited:

Felikeries

First Post
so this is a few of the specials the characters had for the effectual

Stormrider:+5 attack,+5 defense,1d8/combat if with 50% or more hp
+5 dmg,stacking sequentially after 1 roll won 10/or more,each at least 5

Xiena:eek:rb recovery lvl d10,poisens etc totall 1d6/day,visioning(within 600 ft),blast evil(removes 1 power(3d6 foes)25hp for this/e.,& 2 casts/1 5d10+wiz&int dmg sending foes 3d10 ft)

Morigin:sword use 6d6+9 dmg,1d6 spells/day effecting 4 or more +10d6 dmg

Kiazo:leveled axe 5d12+7 dmg,concentrated critical -4attack/1d4 including,with 6d6+6d8+2d10 dmg

The demons faught with the alter imbued extra
+5 defense,untill aura removed
flame strike:undead 6d6 dmg and 2d6 melees
lava dagger:1d12 2d20 dmg each(20 daggers if won 10/or more,1/2 dmg,-1d12 daggers if more hp than demon)
poisen imbued mist strike:1d6 foes,-1d8 attack,defense 1d10 seq. melees,10d8 dmg,6d8 1d10 melees

note:black 'mist' poisen changes from campaigns,so in this case they didn't know if the -attack defense was staying,or getting worse,but the hp dmg was pretty bad,so they had to get a clerical recovery

Felikeries

First Post

After some time the beasts of servitude followed their way much the same as the adventurers had,and made to the mighty Troll combat area,looking at blemishes,and fealing the regaurd in which the fluants of victory must have fallen on those they were sent to decimate,if so their ‘queen’ will have chosen.Making a grunt,and swiping the sword now carried the Italiasthreiyn trotted to the hallway,and the Mesthsenseghrs followed,looking at the still alive swirls,with more interest than the course the gaurdian was setting before them.

“rrgh…Troll magics….i can sense all that must die …within our grasp….our
mission is clear is it not?” the lead Mesthsenseghr commented.

“we shall do the bidding of death,most certainly…”another agreed.

Alliyah wasted no refumpled concessions and worked upon the star,finding that when she passed her hand to cover a hole a clicking sound was made,turning to the others they as well noted this.

“if it is a trap,we have little to do but be carefull,I will pass before the rest of the holes”she then did so,and each time a click occurred,the last presenting the final trick for this wall imbued icon.

A rush of energy flew from the star,projecting an illusion like the star itself,only with eery green swirls,about the blackened image now 10 ft from the wall and 6 ft in diameter.With weapons alive and zeal and compusure at it’s finest the group looked about,and were unsure of what was to be,perhaps this was just a religious action,that preists used for evil blessings and was still alive held safe here within the darkest untouched corners of Tethreciene,or a delayed trap,scouting for the strengths of the innocent,about to whip a grande accostation of spellwork,in Troll mage’s name.

“it’s alive,that is good,certainly the item will be found,if we can use all that is still bound”Kiazo stated in surefire debut against their whimsical confusion,but soon the air changed,and the ‘trap’ was now revealed,-as a portal of some kind,that now sent several
monsters,each undead,and each viciously swiping and attacking the party.

4 Chenexfers,gouded with hornes,and deathly uncomprimising poisen glands,flew threw too fast for Xiena to block the first strike on her,and she reeled against the clawe strike and slam,the pisen biting into her constitution,and state of well being.The frightening undead glow was cast as a glamour to the poisen attacking creatures,making them more dubious than their mortal life forms,with purple and green and black dithers of subterfuge shaling from their bodies like wards made from master wizards that could destroy a party ignorant of how to defend against the powers layne by the arcane furry.As they faught with defensive swipes,and repealing effort,making backstepping towards the main chamber to this hall,more beasts arrived,the star icon,not changing at all as the forms sped through the ilssional image-10 Gia’zerts,scaffed quickly about from the hall,surrounding the warriors as they finally killed one Chenexfer,these new threats were fast,and with six legs they lept into the fray,attempting to grapple first Alliyah then Chealsoroy for a super-damage dealing razor wing or tail thrashing.The two prey,however faught off the attempt,and Chealsoroy and Xiena finally cast spells.

The elf strew a multi weave of ‘Dithers of Arcana’ at two Gia’zerts and two Chenexfers,the air breaking into dancing ethereal calour,as sprites formed into metathurgies that ripped into the foes,crashing through two times,in a wave of spellwork.Xiena making a specific call to her anti-undead clerical powers,railed a casting against 8 foes.

“mass mortem-!!”the she-divinity for the party cried out,and attack,and defense after move after move,they were slashed and cut and tron by the spirtual energy,one Gia’zert suffering greater damage,and being dispatched by Kiazo’s imbued extra efforted axe bashing.

Sudenly the ground festering monsters cast their own spells,a ‘platnum glamour of striking’ and ‘illsional hammer’ laeping into thin air,cathcing them offgaurd,fortunatley only Alliyah suffered the wieght of the hammer attack,slumping from the impact,but able to recover-the swish of light crashed into the band,and did a darringly great deal of harm,but that was the final cue for the Cleric and she repealed a step from her next easily to be cast attack spell; and was able to put a healing ‘regent recovery’ imbued into a ‘fighting revocation’,that crusehd through the defense of the Gia’zerts despite their resistance and flowed a return from the slashing and magic damge done on the party while cracking a few vital wounds on their enemies.
“let’s take this poisenous wart”Alliyah called,as she,Chealsoroy and Kiazo,fiened away from their multi-imbued combat,and killed the last alive Chenexfer,the Gia’zerts;now with 7 still alive,weren’t cleft by the sight,and once more cast,their two spell talents.

“tethers of mold”-“golden glamour of striking”-,Xiena gathered a poisen gland and vocated”weaponing wasps!”,-the beast were slowed,for a moment the poisen from their advance round attackers culled into them-“forbidden elemest!”the elf,with sword set away was making the most of the wizard weave of destruction;as the thirs time this spell attacked the might of it’s power killed 4 Gia’zerts,and with a few sword strikes they finally had a series of strangely decomposing corpses about them,-and a new elemest whirl at the front pit,and strangely enough a new gate across the doorway,this one of a brass like metal,it’s resounding thus against the ground making them skitter,and look,while frought with the closest in wounds and spell curses from the evils of Tethreciene than in any battle yet.

“I fear if each new –spellwork of elemest does so makest the trap anew-we are in need of help to win the battle for the controll of this place”Alliyah named the first portence for all that had transpired,obviousely remitting,that Chealsoroy should again be the one to make a move against the pit energy scaffing in volatile anger it looked,even more so than the first one.

Remove ads