Adventure suggestions: Finding and Aiding wolves

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
In a game I DM with my teen children as players, my daughter is playing a character who was befriended/taken in by wolves, but has been separated from them, in part due to a necromancer (or the like) who drove the wolf pack out of their territory. As I've been developing more confidence as a DM, I've been trying to incorporate their goals/backstories/interests into the adventure we are playing together. When we've wrapped up the adventures I've laid out to address some of their other goals, we'd like to have them pursue trying to track down her PC's wolf pack, and ultimately challenge the villain who drove her pack out of the lands.

The challenge is that I have neither the time nor the skill set to write this all out from scratch. I'd really like to have something to work with/adapt. I'm o.k. with stringing various smaller elements together (something I started doing when they took a fairly railroady 3rd party adventure off the rails) and I do feel up to the challenge of converting material from a previous edition for our purposes. For the "searching for the pack" aspect, I'm thinking that a hex-crawl type adventure would work well. For facing the villain, any kind of "villain in the wilds" adventure would provide a starting base, although I might be able to put that part together myself.

So, suggestions for adventures/resources that could provide a basis for this?

Last edited:

Remove ads