[Adventure]The Eye of the Tiger(Judge: ???)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Venakhad busied himself with the sleeping men.

"I'm glad this is finished. Let's get this people home. They could also know if that warforged is Hammer."

Venakhad looks over the idol.
"I'd like to check this for further influence and if it's clear, see if I can enchant it. Alright?"

"Are we ready to go?"
If he receives affirmative answer, he tries to awaken the men.

twilsemail

First Post
Gren nods, "Out the back. Hyena men still up front, prolly." His tone pretty plainly says that the Gnolls are a thing he'd like to avoid.

If no one objects, he moves out the back, making sure there's not an ambush waiting.

OOC: I think we're mostly done, unless we want to clean up the last of the gnolls.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek nods, ready to leave, but makes sure the others are too.
OOC: I'll ping [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] just to be sure.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
With the schema carefully transcribed and the villagers roused and tended for, you make your way back to the village. This journey is much less eventful than the way out was. Any remaining gnolls seemed to have scattered into the wilds. You pick up the warforged one of the brothers does indeed identify as Hammer, and return to the village, where you are soon greeted by the very thankful-looking mayor.

"That's, that's incredible. You found them all. Thank you. I just wish we had the means to properly thank you," he says as several of the townsfolk step forward and take their fellows from their care. "You must be eager, I'm sure, to return to your homes. Or at the very least, to receive payment from your sponsor. But if you want to stay here until you are rested, you are of course free to do so."

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Once you are rested, you make your way to the airship and begin your journey to Sharn. Again, the voyage back is much more peaceful than the outgoing one, giving Tondrek some time to start deciphering the schema. Perhaps surprisingly, he is unable to get much headway before you return to Sharn.

You find Professor Boris in his office at Morgrave University. The dwarf is engrossed in an ancient scroll, but his previous work is forgotten as soon as he sees you, and the schema you bring with you. "Ah, thank you very much. Here is your payment." He hands a pouch of coins to each of you. If he notices that the people before him are not all the same people he sent out, he makes no sign of it. "I fear that my attempts to find the next part of this schema have been fruitless so far. But if anything comes up, I will be sure to let you know about it." And with that, he politely dismisses you.

[sblock=Rewards]
Gold: 500 gp per person.

XP:
  • Roswyn and Shava gain 792 xp, should they e'er return.
  • Rohna gains 3202 xp, should she e'er return.
  • Thalen, Tondrek, and Venakhad get 3902 xp.
  • Din (aka Gren) gets 2060 xp.
XP breakdown is in the attached file.

Reward Points:
  • Thalen, Tondrek, and Venakhad get 13 reward points for adventuring from June 20, 2010 to the adventure's conclusion.
  • Din gets 6 reward points for joining on January 25, 2011 and going to the end.
  • Evo gets 6 reward points for running the game from June 20, 2010 to October 14, 2010, as he helped me with taking the reins after he left.
  • I get 16 reward points for running the game from Nov 17, 2010 to its conclusion.

[MENTION=2011]KarinsDad[/MENTION], if you could approve these when you get the chance, that would be great.

It's been fun guys. Best of luck in your future endeavors and such.[/sblock]

Attachments

• EotTXP.xls
    36 KB · Views: 163

stonegod

OOC: Thanks THB! I'm glad you could take over and that Evo could help some (still hope he comes back). Guess you're not up for the follow up? :)

And, here is my official statement:
- With Tondrek's gained XP and RP and 1 DM earned RP, I hereby make Tondrek the first Paragon character in LEB & L4W (r1 is a bad, bad man). Woot!

Last edited:

twilsemail

First Post
OOC: Thanks for seeing us through to the end THB.

I'm going to wind up retiring Din. Do I need to go through the entire process of leveling him up to 6 and getting him approved before doing so, or is noting his last XP gain enough?

RPs left on a character when they're retired are wasted, correct?

stonegod

OOC: You earned the XP & RP (which will hopefully be approved); you don't need approval for a retired character.

RP attached to Din, however, goes away w/ Din. (As is any XP in excess over the level threshold for whichever retirement option you choose).

twilsemail

First Post
OOC: I'll go peruse the retirement section again. I'm 180 XP shy of level 7. I don't think that makes much of a difference in LEB, though.

Remove ads