[Adventure]: The Missing Professor (DM: H.M.Gimlord, Looking for a Judge)

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]
[sblock=I'll do gloom first]I couldn't find a free plate mail model, but as soon as I do, I'll outfit him with the correct armor. For now, I'm lucky I found a fullblade. How's it look Velmont?
Gloom.png

[/sblock]
Perfect.

What software are you using to make those map with top-down token? I am not familiar with it.

Personally, I like the site ditzie for my game. I need to find map on the web, I don't have photoshop. And I can make token easily with Paint. And ot manipulate tokens on the map, ditzie is a charm. Here an example of it.[/SBLOCK]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: Having trouble finding scale mail for Max.

Found something for Dante on the Dundjinni site. Ninjas are a dime a dozen.
[sblock=Dante]
FEF_Ninja3_GD.png
[/sblock]Draglin would be difficult, if I didn't, myself, have a blue dragonborn character in play for whom I created a top-down token to use in Desolation Island.[sblock=Draglin]
Draglin-1.png
[/sblock]
OOC: @Velmont . Unfortunately, there are some things that you can't do without Photoshop (or an equivalent pay program) and thus I am hooked. I got PSElements7 a while ago for ~$80USD and it has been worth it in my opinion. The actual tokens are rendered from DAZ 3D, where I kluge together 3D models I can find on the web. Once I render it, I touch it up in PSE7. In Gloom's case, the armor (you'll notice I updated Gloom's picture) was found on the Dundjinni website, and Photoshopped in over a rendering of a DAZ 3D model of "Vincent" from the 1980's TV show Beauty and the Beast. The black outfit was part of a free DAZ 3D clothing add-on.

Auntie Mab is going to pose a challenge. I've actually been looking for something suitable since Jahred entered The Hanged Man. I've got a couple ideas, so I doubt it'll be too much trouble. Give me another day to get it together.

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
Draglin would be difficult, if I didn't, myself, have a blue dragonborn character in play for whom I created a top-down token to use in Desolation Island.[sblock=Draglin]
Draglin-1.png
[/sblock]
OOC: Looks great, thanks! :)

pacdidj

First Post
"Greebles in boats? I don't think so Draglin dearie. Ooh, I do hate combat on the water," says Mab, recalling earlier encounters involving potential drowning.

"Keeyah!," she shouts, throwing a knife with a trick flick of her wrist, sending it flying on an erratic path that threatens to hit at least one of the gaunt and ghoulish boatsmen, if not her intended target.

Initiative (1d20+9=26)

[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start= starting position is N-5

Standard= :ranged:Gloaming Cut with CA (first strike) vs. J-1 (1d20+16+2=19, 1d4+2+1=6, 2d8=7)
Effect=Probably a miss, if so = :ranged:Rebounding Accurate Dagger vs. J0 = RBA with CA (1d20+16+2-2=26, 1d4+7+1=10, 2d8=6) = hits AC 26 for 16 damage
Move= If Gloaming Strike missed to Q-6 and hide behind main mast = Stealth = 22

End=

[sblock=statblock]Auntie Mab - Human Rogue 8
PC:Auntie Mab (pacdidj) - L4W Wiki
Conditions: none
Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 20, Init: +9
AC: 23, Fort: 18, Reflex: 24, Will: 21 Speed: 6
HP: 60/60, Bloodied: 30, Surge Value: 15, Surges left: 7/7
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used, Milestones:
:bmelee:Basic Atk: Rebounding Accurate Dagger +16 vs AC, 1d4+4 dmg
:branged:Ranged Basic Atk: Throw Dagger +16 vs AC, 1d4+7 dmg, Range 5/10 (Rebounding) or 10/20 (Distance)
Powers- Gloaming Cut, Sly Flourish, Fast Hands, Chameleon
Heroic Effort, Eyebite, Evil Eye of the Vistani, King's Castle, Fleeting Spirit Strike, Snap Shot
Blinding Barrage, Bloodbath
Prison of Salzacas, Steadfast Amulet, Rebounding Accurate Dagger
Combat notes: +1 to all defenses vs. traps, +2d8 sneak attack damage 1/round w/ CA, +1 dmg on light blade weapon attacks w/ CA, make basic attack as an immediate reaction when first bloodied 1/encounter, scores critical hits against demons on a roll of 19-20

Tristram - Rat Familiar
HP:
1/1; AC: 23, Fort: 18, Ref: 24, Will: 21
Skills:
+18 Thievery (+20 vs. Locks, +21 vs. Traps), +26 Stealth

OOC: Sorry for the delay in posting. My work situation is currently changing, and I'm likely to be slow for the next 2 weeks. Please NPC Mab as needed.

[MENTION=79440]H.M.Gimlord[/MENTION] - anything vaguely witchy will work for Mab's token.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: Got a token for max:[sblock=Max]
Max.png
[/sblock]Now for Mab. Actually, I've got an idea, but it's too late to put it out tonight. Tomorrow evening. I'll also update the map with token locations. Thanks for being patient.

*D'oh* Forgot the shield. I'll put one in tomorrow as well.

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Got a token for max:[sblock=Max]
Max.png
[/sblock]Now for Mab. Actually, I've got an idea, but it's too late to put it out tonight. Tomorrow evening. I'll also update the map with token locations. Thanks for being patient.

*D'oh* Forgot the shield. I'll put one in tomorrow as well.

ooc: Nice! Ty DM :)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: Thanks for the token Iron Sky. I have to admit, I forgot about Virgil. :blush:

Which reminds me [MENTION=86793]pacdidj[/MENTION]. Did Auntie Mab's familiar have a name? I'll try and get a token for it too.

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: Took me a while, but I finally got Auntie Mab. [sblock=Auntie Mab]
AuntieMab.png
[/sblock]Still need her familiar, but I'm going to move on. Pacdidj: If you use your familiar, I will improvise with a placeholder until I have a token. Found one! [MENTION=86793]pacdidj[/MENTION]: Dos Mab's familar have a name. I couldn't find it on her CS. [sblock=Familiar]
MabsFamiliar.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads