(Adventure) The Monestary of Saint Feragon <Judge:Macbeth>

Kahuna Burger

First Post
I'll be out of touch, Kirin will cast bless first thing in battle then worry about saving any not fully converted ferals if it seems possible. NPC her as needed, I'm not going to have time.

Kahuna burger

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Kahuna Burger said:
I'll be out of touch, Kirin will cast bless first thing in battle then worry about saving any not fully converted ferals if it seems possible. NPC her as needed, I'm not going to have time.

Kahuna burger
OoC:Off for the holidays I assume?

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC: "Here we go,folks...fasten your seatbelts,please."

IC

Following the quickly moving Monks, you see William burst through the far door,then leap beyond into a chamber lit by flickering torchlight. Tara disappears from sight as well as Gunter. Moving into the Chamber several things hit you all at once. The smell is ghastly, as if hundreds of beast had been caged together
for days on end in a tiny cramped cave.
The Drumming has ceased,replaced by the howls of enraged beasts.
The chamber is filled with bloody skinned/furred feral orcs and Monks, all crowded around a table upon which another human has been butchered. The Ferals are eating him...
Across the chamber, other forms are visible. It is the other group from the Inn, the ones that went to check on Delmon the Wizard. As you watch,crossbow bolts and spells fly, dropping ferals in their tracks.
As Sturm,Ishmael and Rurik move down the stairs so as to reach the battle (the Monks seem to have leaped down, except for Tara who has stopped to fire her crossbow,they see the young human Troi, the one with the Whip, charging the Horde.

OoC:Right this Way,Folks...
http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1283719#post1283719

Remove ads