• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Paper Chase (Judge: renau1g)

Antithetist

First Post
OOC: You can attack, you don't spend an action to use your Second Wind if somebody else took a Standard to trigger it for you.

Updating later today.

Antithetist

First Post
"Mythra! Do First Aid on Kal. We need his muscle. Winged Horde isn't cutting it." Grys shouts.

Moving into position, Serris lances out with his spear, catching the Necromancer and raising shadowy figures in his vision.

Get up fool! Mythra shouts kicking Kal in the shins. Go and kill that Necromancer!

kal'Tarron, surprisingly enough, complies, landing a solid swing on the mage.

Hemmed in and pressed back against the wall, unable to move or loose any more spells without leaving himself open to attacks from all sides, the necromancer drops his wand, and at a motion from his hand the remaining zombie steps back and lets its raised axe fall to the floor as well.

"Stop!" he cries in a quavering scream. "Stop, I yield! You will not murder a defeated foe, will you?"

[sblock=OOC]kal'Tarron takes 5 ongoing fire damage on his turn, leaving him at 6hp - keep saving.

Up to you guys to decide how to proceed. You're free to make Heal checks to Stabilise Orsik (who should still be making Death saving throws by the way, including one retroactively for last round). He already spent his Second Wind so you'll need to hit DC 15.

If you want to attack you can treat it as a coup de grace.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
Weakling, don't let a pathetic Necromancer kill you! Mythra says, giving Orsik a swift kick. Wake up!

And why should we let you live? Mythra says to the Necromancer. Don't let his words fool you! He will just stab us in the back when we least expect it.

That's what I would do if I was in his position, Mythra adds.

OOC: Stabilize Orsik Heal = 18.

Mythra uses the secret healing techniques founded by the great healer, Kasha!

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: kal'Tarron swore an oath of emnity upon the Necromancer. His magic contravenes everything holy to Balinor. kal'Tarron will kill him if he isn't restrained (or the fire gets him)

Antithetist

First Post
OOC: Okay, kal'Tarron's no longer burning, Orsik's no longer dying.

I'm not seeing anybody rushing to restrain kal'Tarron, so I'd say feel free to go ahead and write that up.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads