(Adventure) Tracking Down Sullivan (Knight Otu Judging)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Before you leave the assistant says that, "Well... master Sullivan certainly doesn't think I'm any good. He's always reprimanding me for something or other. Thanks I guess... hope you find him."

Gur responds by saying, "Figures. So do you want to wait for him to return? And um... what do you think the brigands that he sent to catch us are going to be doing right around now?"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Broodingly quiet until now, Silvercat calls Devlin and Gur off to the side and says 'I say we go and have a look for Sullivan. He may be hiding out inside. P'raps when night falls?'

<Sense Motive on the speaker to see if he was telling the truth or anything else that I may garner>

OoC:Is it just the 2 of us (+ Gur)? Should we recruit someone else?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Gur shrugs a bit... "So you think he's in there? I could take that kid, no problem. If you want we should go at em... I can manage..."

He then ponders for a bit... "Where is the other fellow? The guy with Sullivan's stone?"

(OOC: If you want to recruit another party member... I think that would be permissable. You would need to go into a local tavern and treat it "like" it was the Red Dragon. Then go into the thread and ask for someone's help, and bring them back here... think that would be suitable?)

Dungannon

First Post
"I think the assistant was telling the truth. Seems he's not too fond of Sullivan so I doubt he'd go out of his way to protect him. As for recruiting assistance of our own since we seem to have had a desertion or two..." Devlin looks back and forth between Gur and Silvercat for a minute before finally turning to face the elf directly, "do you want to do it or should I?"

Creamsteak

Explorer
Gur ponders a bit, "Well who ya lookin for? I mean... it's just little old Sullivan we're after... if we go back to Orussus after 'em, we can get some 'elp there if'n, ya wunta."

"Er... I'm a getting hungry, anyone want to go fishing?"

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Eh... guys? Which one of you is going? Or do you want to wait till we get to Orussus? Or do you want to set up an ambush, or what?"

Dungannon

First Post
"I'd rather pick someone up here in case we run into trouble on the way to Orussus. Give me til this evening and I'll try to get some help. Let's meet at the south gate (
OOC: or whichever gate leads to Orussus
) at dusk, shall we?"

OOC: Do I now go to the "Red Dragon Inn" thread and try to recruit someone or how do you want to handle this, CS?

Creamsteak

Explorer
(it would be the east gate you want)

"Alright, sounds good enough to me. I'll go see if theres any fish in that stream we passed, I need a drink and a snack that's cooked in an open fire."

(Yeah, go on over there and explain the situation OOC and IC, and then bring whoever you pick up to this thread. That ought to work fine with me. And thanks Knight Otu, for judging this.)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Silvercat nods his assent to the plan and then looks for an Inn to see about recruiting aid.

OoC:Dungannon, any luck with another player?

Remove ads