[Adventure] Trouble in Daunton (DM: Nebten, Judge: Currently Looking)

TheUltramark

First Post
Joe shrugs at Vayne with a blank look that silently screams "there is no way this is going to go well" and carefully, silently, and alertly(my abilities) go on a course that leads between the cavern wall and the pit, {{left sucked last time}} to the right of said pit.

Pentius

First Post
Howler sheathes his swords, the better to cross his arms and glare at the old beggar. "Thanks. I thought for sure I could stab that pit into a bridge. There but for your wisdom go I. Anyway, you're down here to guide us, why don't you go first?"

modus666

First Post
Howler sheathes his swords, the better to cross his arms and glare at the old beggar. "Thanks. I thought for sure I could stab that pit into a bridge. There but for your wisdom go I. Anyway, you're down here to guide us, why don't you go first?"

Vayne stifles a soft giggle and moves to skirt the edge of the room, following 'Joe's' lead.

(( not sure what to roll yet...))

GROMkill

First Post
The cleric slowly makes his way into the cavernous room, surprised by the appearance of the columnar rock formations spotting the top and bottom. He stands behind Howler, his fear of heights coming into play as he stares at the seemingly bottomless pit. "Ah, yes... Old man, will you kindly show us the way..."

A chill runs down his back and he gulps back a whimper.

OOC: If there was a Cowardice ability, Nave would have any checks covered!

Nebten

First Post
Round 1

"Joe" is able to quietly make his way to the edge of the depression. The "right" side appears to have more space compared to the left ledge. He is unable to make out much due to the darkness.

(One success)

Howler is able to apply some pressure Ol' Stritch as he shirks down abit in his tatered clothes. I've heard of such a room before. The wise words have been to stow one's torches and stealthly hug the wide wall. They say that the cave itself is a living beast.

(Two successes)

Vayne starts to make her way to the center of the room but doesn't notice anything to be worried about.

(One Fail)

Nave heeds the old man's words and believes him. The cleric takes notice to the sunrod in his hand and feels it maybe a bad idea to continue further into the room with it.

(Three successes)

TheUltramark

First Post
ooc - -I'm not quite sure why I am at the edge of the pit, but when in Rome...

Joe will keep trying to silently move toward the exit opposite the way we came in

TheUltramark

First Post
OOC: uh...folks, it would - by all acounts - appear we are in the middle of a skill challenge...may I suggest picking a skill and rolling a check (as per the old man's suggestion)

Pentius

First Post
With an impatient snort, Howler turns and approaches the wide edge of the pit, hugging the wall as he does. He moves with surprising stealth for a man of his size.

modus666

First Post
With an impatient snort, Howler turns and approaches the wide edge of the pit, hugging the wall as he does. He moves with surprising stealth for a man of his size.

Vayne realizes shes barrelling through the middle of the room, and attempts to tiptoe over to the edge, out of harms way.

Remove ads