• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventures in Cormyr (Recruitment Closed)

Legildur

First Post
Dowkan is more or less for rushing in and seeing if we can rescue Goran that way. Like Thodan, longer term repercussions are an issue when we have a clear mission. If we were just wandering aimlessly, then Dowkan would be willing to negotiate and would simply be musing as to why the group wanted to leave the ruins and what they took with them.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Once you've decided on a course of action update the IC thread and we'll handle combat from there.

This should be 'very' interesting.

Obviously I won't be fudging anything for you guys but nor will I be punishing you for your decision either. We'll have to wait and see what happens according to how combat unfolds. :]

But if this results in another character death (I've lost track as to how many have died in this game :heh: ), I hope Jemal won't hold it against me! or you :p

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Oopps :heh:

I've just noticed that when I ran the combat against Goran I inadvertantly used Dowkan's Hitpoints (57) instead of Gorans (49 when raging).

So Dowkan you are now on 0 HP's and Goran is at full. :lol:

But seriously I leave things as they are.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Whatever the plan is, the sooner the better for Nira. Her bardic buff only lasts another four rounds. She would try to fascinate them, but at her current level, she can only target two creatures.

-Blood

Thanee

First Post
I already gave Leonara's opinion in the IC, but if you guys want to charge in and don't let them get away, then let's just do that.

Kick in the door... or the mist... or something! :D

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads