D&D 5E Adventures in Middle-Earth - Rhovanion Region Guide

http://cubicle7.co.uk/adventures-in-middle-earth-rhovanion-region-guide-pre-order-now/

Looks like a surprise announcement from Cubicle 7 for a new AiME product. On Google+ they mentioned that they are "building up quite a reserve of titles that are well progressed through production" so expect to see more coming out soon.

https://plus.google.com/111283315498093017714/posts/GKh645y14Hm

Rhovanion-Region-Guide-cover800.jpg

Happy gaming!

Interesting that this will be up for preorder before their Road Goes Ever On supplement, which is the maps one... this does look a lot more marketable, though. I'm interested to see what's in it, once the contents page is shown. Can we expect more adventures, since I saw the new Bree book comes with a few?

Mirkwood is a super interesting place, so I'll be keen to see what they offer for it. Forests are my favourite kind of terrain, and that one in particular can hide a whole lot of adventure...

Interesting that this will be up for preorder before their Road Goes Ever On supplement, which is the maps one... this does look a lot more marketable, though. I'm interested to see what's in it, once the contents page is shown. Can we expect more adventures, since I saw the new Bree book comes with a few?

Mirkwood is a super interesting place, so I'll be keen to see what they offer for it. Forests are my favourite kind of terrain, and that one in particular can hide a whole lot of adventure...

This is what the link above says:

"Follow the Anduin river down from the chill springs of the Misty Mountains to the southern edge of the Wild! Explore the dread forest of Mirkwood, running from the lonely thickets of the north to the very gates of Dol Guldur! Enter the Heart of the Wild, and defend it against the rising Shadow.

The Rhovanion Region Guide is an invaluable resource for Adventures in Middle-earth further describing the lands of the River and the Forest – the rolling Vales of Anduin and the trackless forest of Mirkwood. It expands on the descriptions given in the core Guides, offering new sanctuaries and new perils for Player-heroes to discover.

Each region is described in detail, listing potential friends and foes, sites of interest and potential adventures.

An expanded bestiary contains a host of strange creatures and servants of the Enemy, from the beasts of the forest to the fabled Great Spiders.

Variant Cultural Backgrounds for the Wayward Elves and Wild Hobbits offer new options for players, and new Fellowship Phase Undertakings bring the Wild to life!

The Rhovanion Region Guide contains material previously published for The One Ring Roleplaying Game in The Heart of the Wild."

It is the companion sourcebook for the Wilderland adventures book, so probably no new adventures in this one, though there will be adventure seeds. Check out some reviews for Heart of the Wild for more general info on what may be in this release.

And for anyone reading this who is not familiar with The One Ring, this is the way C7 does their releases: a book of adventures and a companion sourcebook on the region where the adventures are set.

JonnyP71

Explorer
That looks beautiful!

Cubicle 7 really do stand out above the rest with the quality of their products, and the amount of love they put into getting the feel right.

We're starting a game of The One Ring this weekend, and I don't think I've ever looked forward to a gaming session as much as I am this one.... my favourite game setting, my favourite game style, with a group of mature roleplayers who care about the lore and who put real effort into giving their characters life, and [MENTION=34007]rabindranath72[/MENTION] expertly guiding us through as GM, perfect!

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
I like that they have this backlog of TOR material to bring into AiME. Having not played the earlier game I appreciate not having to do the conversion work myself. And with AiME being a big seller for Cubicle 7, it's like they have all this low hanging fruit to sell to a bigger market.

And I agree that the Artwork is top notch.

Remove ads