• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventures of the Knights of the Silver Quill: Glacier Season

EvanPan

First Post
whats the Knights levels?

what are all the knights levels? i just read the whole campaign on your wonderful site (i think the HOME link has an error, it directed me to a non existant page) and i'm just wondering what levels they are. especially dartan, that mofo.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Option C. Nicely done Cheiromancer.

The Knights were loved all over Oerth as saviors and heroes. Now they've not only been set up as heroes that faced a difficult enemy and led it home when they couldn't defeat it- there's also, of course, speculation that they were working WITH the dragon. "Public relations nightmare" is pretty apt. Now, we'll see just how many friends they have in the world.

what are all the knights levels?
I believe Dartan's at either 13 or 14... everyone else is about a level or so behind.

I'll check the HOME link tomorrow, thanks.

Wee Jas

First Post
"scry, buff, teleport, attack" all the time. And who can blame them? If it's that easy to do, they should.

Our group had not had a lot of experience running/playing high level characters. I'm sure this sort of thing won't happen again in the future.

As for the bad rap.. They'd all be praying to Heironious if it wasn't for us! Bah, I'll be around when their childrens children are long dead.. then I'll get my revenge :eek:

Sir Vek

PS. Wee Jas does not condone children having children

:p

Jamison Crow

First Post
Out of the darkness the wizard did crawl
True pain and suffering he brought to them all
Away where the townsfolk to hide in their beds
For fear that Jamsion would blow off there heads

Jamison Crow
14th lvl Eccentric Wizard

Last edited:

Richards

Legend
Out of the darkness the wizard did crawl
True pain and suffering he brought to them all
Away where the townsfolk to hide in there beds
For fear that Jamsion would blow off there heads

Jamsion Crow
14th lvl Eccentric Wizard
T'would seem that young Jamison's back once again.
Perhaps all that evil's corrupted his brain.
Or at least the part of it where spelling does lair:
He's forgotten the difference between "there" and "their."
If that's not enough, there's more I can show:
He spelled his own name wrong, two times in a row!
We beg of you, Jamison, please don't ignore us!
Try using a dictionary or thesaurus!

Johnathan
Taunter of Evil

All right, Doc !

Great interlude for the new season - I guess it makes no difference if the they don't want to mess with the dragon when the dragon wants to mess with them...

Can't wait until your're playing again. Have you fixed a date yet?

And one question that's burning in my mind: IS JAMISON CROW REALLY, REALLY COMING BACK?

CU

Remove ads