• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AEG] Secrets of the _______ Clan

Tzarevitch

First Post
Last time I tried to E-Mail AEG (admittedly it was some time ago) I didn't get a reply. I figured if I posed my question here, even if AEG doesn't respond, someone else might.

Tzarevitch

Crothian

First Post
There site said that the Phoenix was the latest relesed but I couldn't find a section that had what was coming in the future.

ParadigmPrez

First Post
Hello everyone,

I don't believe the next in the "Secrets" series has been announced yet.

However, <Insert Shamless Plug here>

We will be releasing our first Legends of the Five Rings licensed product this summer. It’s a terrific sourcebook/adventure detailing the dreaded Bloodspeakers. It's written by industry veteran Wolfgang Bauer and sports a cover (as well as some interior art) by Ramon Perez, the man who first gave us a look at Jama Suru, Shahai and others.

For those that don't play L5R (and you should really give it a look if you don't), Mr. Bauer has included a section on how to adapt the Bloodspeakers to other types of fantasy campaigns. Giving this book something for everyone.

Best,

FCWesel

First Post
Answer from Shawn Carman, one of the main L5R guys, in regards to the order of the Clan Secrets books:

*Lion, Mantis, Phoenix, Scorpion, Crab, Crane, Unicorn, Dragon*

In response to a question of what would be beyond those books, such as a "secrets of the Shadowlands" or Secrets of the Minor Clans", he had this to say.

*I was only supplying the order for the Great Clans. You'll have to wait a bit longer to see what's in store beyond them.*

Last edited:

Shawn Carman

Explorer
The order FCWeasel supplied is correct. Phoenx just hit the shelves, Scorpion is (I believe) at the printer or at least hovering somewhere above it in a holding pattern, and Crab just finished up edits. Crane is about to start edits.

In addition to all that information you probably didn't want, I'd also like to point out that these books have been some of the best work we've done in quite some time. I hope you'll enjoy them.

Oh, and I've seen some of Wolfgang's stuff on the Bloodspeaker book. It looks great! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Shawn Carman
L5R Story Team

mistergone

First Post
Dragon is last? Oh, my beloved clan, left for last. Well, we got the first CLan Book under the original system, and hey, save the best for last and all...

>wanders off humming "Last In Line" by Dio<

JoeGKushner

First Post
Any chance we'll see another Ronin book or another Monk book? I was a little disappointed that while we got Way of Ninja, Senjuga and Samurai the monk was missed.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads