• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AEG] Spycraft D20 Preview!

Triple H

First Post
Well I CAN tell you that there will be sooo many ways to customize it will be hard to choose. I had a hard time trying to balance because the thing was hard to pick a character. If you want to be the everyman. PICK the point man. If you want to role-play and talk. Play the face. If you just want to sit around and only be part of the action once in awhile? PLAY the wheelman. If you want the group to kiss you? Play the Fixer. If you want to kick the crap out of people. Play the soldier. IF you like computers and are intrested in rping instead of combat be the snoop. I tell you. That right there is the game. The chase rules are phenominal. the fighting styles are great and diverse. The style feats are jsut plain SWEET! and i cant say enough about the gadgets,weapons etc. BUY THE BOOK!

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
I did download the lite rules sme weeks ago, but I want more info about the full rules :)

Mere, Triple H, please!

TalonComics

First Post
Triple H said:
The release date I got from Pat(the designer) was March 25. Hey talon I got some goodies to share about the GC screen. I sent it to Morrus but dont think he has time to look at it. From all the e-mails between him,angry fans,and WOTC. So if intrested post on this thread;) Or if anyone else wants to know cool by me:)

Sounds great, HHH!
I must say the book is very nice and makes me want to run it. Post what you were going to send to him here and we can all take a look. I'll see if I can get Gary to do an overview on it tomorrow if he's not busy.

I'll have the Spycraft page up later tonight at:
www.taloncomics.com/spycraftrpg.html

~Derek

Last edited:

LcKedovan

Explorer
Hey Talon/Horacio...

What's the shipping cost to Europe... usually it's a real kick in the nuts?

-Agent 005 aka Will "silencer" Ehgoetz ;)

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Between $12 for Global Priority Mail envelope (a book, and not a fat one) to $18 for a Global Priority Mail parcel (two fat books, five or six numbers of Dragon or a book and some Dragon). More if you want Airmail.

It takes some two weeks to arrive.

And Talon is the best. Do you heard me?

The best!

LcKedovan

Explorer
Horacio said:
Between $12 for Global Priority Mail envelope (a book, and not a fat one) to $18 for a Global Priority Mail parcel (two fat books, five or six numbers of Dragon or a book and some Dragon). More if you want Airmail.

It takes some two weeks to arrive.

And Talon is the best. Do you heard me?

The best!

You scare me Horacio ;) I always end up spending money after talking to you... you're not my girlfriend in disguise or anything are you!

-Will

Remove ads