Pathfinder 2E Aegis of Empires Adventure Path for PF2 - over 300% funded and FREE bonus adventures!

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
I didn't know the Lost Lands had any third party products - Is Aegis of Empires the first?

It is! It's a special case since Greg spent a decade developing the Lost Lands campaign setting, and when he left Frog God in 2018 he retained the rights to publish this adventure saga elsewhere as an officially licensed Lost Lands product.

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
If you missed our Aegis of Empires Adventure Path Kickstarter last month, fear not - Backerkit is HERE! You now can order this incredible 600-page adventure path for Pathfinder 1st or 2nd Edition or for DnD 5E (or any combination of systems), in PDF or glorious print, plus tons of great add-on items like the Art and Map Compendium, Greg's Design Journal, add-on supplements like the Gothic Campaign Compendium or Fates of Madness horror card game, and more!

Preorders end July 31, so don't delay and please share the link with any of your gamer friends who might be interested in an incredible adventure saga by the likes of Greg Vaughan, Matt Goodall, Jeff Swank, Alistair Rigg, Steve Helt, Tom Knauss, Anthony Pryor, and an army of awesome artists who make this fantastic horror-tinged Lost Lands adventure saga truly sing!

Pre-order Aegis of Empires Adventure Path for 5E, Pathfinder 1E and 2E on BackerKit

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
We are running our Preorder Store right now for people who missed the Aegis of Empires Adventure Path Kickstarter. It all ends at midnight on July 31st, so by all means get over there and get your last chance to get the saga at Kickstarter prices!

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Hey, thank YOU for jumping on board!

I don't suppose you could give a general impression of which game systems are drawing the most sales for this? I know it was announced as a primarily PF2 adventure with secondary conversions for 5e and PF1, but I wouldn't be surprised if one of the secondary systems is seeing more sales for you than the PF2 version?

I don't suppose you could give a general impression of which game systems are drawing the most sales for this? I know it was announced as a primarily PF2 adventure with secondary conversions for 5e and PF1, but I wouldn't be surprised if one of the secondary systems is seeing more sales for you than the PF2 version?
I cannot speak for preorder numbers but if you look at the Kickstarter page it breaks it down by system. It looks like 5E did the best by a good margin, then PF1 and lastly PF2.

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher

In terms of people's base pledges (not counting add-ons or people getting more than one system), systems pledged when the KS closed were as follows:

PF1 PDF only - 74
PF1 Print/PDF - 158

PF2 PDF only - 66
PF2 Print/PDF - 103

5E PDF only - 170
5E Print/PDF - 243

After-Kickstarter add-ons are still in progress and my memory says that PF2 has done the best of the three systems in terms of add-ons (making it more people's "second choice" system for multi-system pledges), though not by a large margin.

Remove ads