Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Hi I am still following this story-hour. To be honest I haven't read many books, which are written as well than your story.

I like the philosophical heavyness, though I don't quite get it all.

Thank you for giving this story to us Sepulchrave. It's always trilling to find and read the update.

Erevanden

Explorer
Damn, damn, damn, how I envy your group !! Gaaaah !! :cool:

So, this conflict is slowly coming to a point, where it's all about enforcing individual paradigms - in comes the new, out goes the outdated...

Some questions, as typical of me :) :

1)
And he had broken a vow; demonstrated his own limit

Why did Eadric say that ?? I do not seem to understand his conclusion ??

2)
the Fires of Death in Jashat had erupted in fourfould manifestation, spewing Void into reality.

Would you write something about the three yet unknown effluxions ?? :

The Third Effluxion, a winged infernal shrouded in unlight, took flight. It sped to an island in Pandicule, a place far beyond the Claviger's purview, there to enlist powerful spirits – things now neither entirely demon nor fey – which had been seduced by the Blackthorn-ludja.

The Fourth and last – an image of the dark and hooded form of the goddess, wreathed in corrupting flames – stood momentarily before the altar of itself in meditation. Its senses probed reality. Without word or gesture, it caused space to fragment and dragged forth a great Chthonic anala, binding it into the shape of a fiery steed. Faster than a hurricane, it then rode north, an emissary.

3) I am beginning to visualize a relation - Demogorgon (male) - Uedii (female) / Cheshne (female) - Oronthon (male)....is there some truth in this reasoning ??

4) What is Vhorze's agenda, his goals elude me still ?? And why is he referring to himself as "We", suggestively presenting himself as a hivemind of sorts ?? ;)

Thanks !!

Last edited:

tleilaxu

First Post
thanks sep.

Why did Eadric say that ?? I do not seem to understand his conclusion ??

didn't he swear to defend fumaril? he failed to do so.

I am beginning to visualize a relation - Demogorgon (male) - Uedii (female) / Cheshne (female) - Oronthon (male)....is there some truth in this reasoning ??

lol. to anticipate... 'it isn't not true'.

4) What is Vhorze's agenda, his goals elude me still ??

vhorzhe is insane. we have no frame of reference to understand his goals.

---
where is the rogues gallery thread? link anyone? i wanted to look at sep's picture of the tree cosmology.

edit: it is here http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=5652

Last edited:

Erevanden

Explorer
Ah, I see, this clears things up a lot !!

Great many thanks Sepulchrave :D

For a very long time my musings were influenced by the assumption that Vhorze was much more powerful in terms of divine ranks.

P.S. will you make an update to the "Rogues Gallery" in this thread somewhere within a time span conveniently limited, in response to your fanatical worshippers' fervent prayers (you can gain more divine ranks that way, honestly I tells ya !!) ?? ;)

Oh, ekhm..., I meant your fans of course...

Asato mā sad gamaya
Jyotir mā Tamaso gamaya
Ayus mā Amṛitam gamaya

A Cheshnite mantra, I suppose (hope I got it right :p)

Remove ads