• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Erevanden

Explorer
Ekhm...

Now marvellous and weighty the bumping,
Right well they bump, Grodog and Cheiromancer,
A thousand bumps come from Siuis' hand,
The other subscribers are nothing short of that,
With one accord join bumping all the readers.
Bumps are posted by hundred, by thousand.

:D

Azakiel

Explorer
Hi Sep,

I don't suppose there is any chance that you have finished the template for the perfected dignity to a state you'd be willing to share it with us?

Also, would you mind explaining roughly how you work out the mitigation amount for dark subsumption?

Thanks

Gwarok

Explorer
Ok, great updates, even though I am about 4 months late to that party :)

I do have a few questions. I was under the impression that population sizes in Wyre were around middle ages European size. In that case, it seems to me that having an undead army of 15 million, the Chesnites already have annihilated a major percentage of the campaign world. I may be missing the a few of the finer points, but it seems to me everything south of Galda got waxed horrifically because Eadric couldn't keep it in his pants re: Sonneilion. Are they really fighting just to save their corner of the world at this point?

Which bring me to the other thing nagging at me. Sonnellion brings new meaning to the term wicked tough. I was looking at her stats and she now appears to be able to kick the crap out of well, everyone. Ghom, First Effluxiation of Kaanallaan(sp?), even the unaugmented Adversary. I guess it really was a long time ago when the Immortals of Cheshne seemed like badasses, but those days are long gone. Was that just a result of putting the campaign inspired templates to her, a result of "all infinities colliding" in her character? I know at this level making the mechanics balanced while jiving with the storyline can be impossible. Just wondering, as she seemed nutso tough.

Also, Eadric's Enkindled portfolio forgot to include SDA: Divine Gigalo. Keep it up playa, you're doing the lords work :)

Last edited:

daftendirekt

First Post
...No way.

So, a friend of mine just discovered this blog post about a week ago, and I started from the beginning reading this amazing and epic story. I of course noticed that it started back in 2002, and so far (I'm just finishing up Rape of Morne part 1) it's still in 2002. I thought the whole thing would be in 2002, maybe 2003.

Then, on a whim, I decided to look at the very end. Click the last link in that blog post, and go to the last page of the thread, which is here. And the campaign is STILL GOING. That is mind-blowing. Ten years. TEN FRIGGIN' YEARS you've been playing this game. That is dedication on everyone's part. Liking a character that much to keep with it all that time. As the DM, having enough material to keep the story going all that time. Just, to use the word that I've seen hundreds of times in response.... "wow".

Here I thought I'd discovered an old gem, when I'd really just discovered the buried bottom of a monolith that's still growing. Keep going, Sepulchrave, you're effing amazing. Now I just need to catch up... which will take another few weeks probably.

Remove ads