Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Sadras

Legend
Hi, I know I'm late by some years, my bad, but has anyone gathered all these story-posts from the various threads into a pdf or chronologically ordered pdf series? If someone has, could someone please send me a link?
I have just started reading from this story from the beginning and its breathtakingly great!

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Hi, I know I'm late by some years, my bad, but has anyone gathered all these story-posts from the various threads into a pdf or chronologically ordered pdf series? If someone has, could someone please send me a link?
I have just started reading from this story from the beginning and its breathtakingly great!

There is the Compiled Tales of Wyre thread that Cheiromancer put together a while back... and I *think* it includes all the udpates before this one...

tleilaxu

First Post
First,

Thanks Sep, for the update. Much appreciated.

Second, the Rogue's Gallery forum seems to be gone. Where has the thread with all the game stats etc gone to?

tleilaxu

First Post
refresher:

"Faheth" (supreme empathy):

Consciousness Form: The Cosmic Mind. Alternatively, the Fount of Numinous Essence or the Will
of Unmanifest Godhead. Interpreted in the light of Saizhan as comprised of three elements: sela
(perfect gnostic intellect), faheth (supreme empathy), and saizhan (unclouded apprehension).

"Ansin Leoma" - Primus inter pares of the Seven Sovereign aspects of Oronthon (dominion over Sun, Fire, Life and Creation)

---

I can find no reference to Eleos, any aid here is appreciated.

edit: "her image reflected through the Eleos: the enlightened, engaged, dynamic face of compassion"

edit edit: thanks Sal, ya beat me.

Last edited:

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
refresher:
I can find no reference to Eleos, any aid here is appreciated.

Well in Greek Myth Eleos is god of pity, mercy, and compassion

In the context of this story, Eleos is the term for Nehael enkindled/perfected, a fully DvR12 creature of whom "Red Nehael" is but a DvR6 avatar generated after Visuit was slain to counter the undead horde and 4th Effluxion. Details HERE

I only just searched through today for the Red Nehael stats, hence my speed of response.

Remove ads