Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Jeph

Explorer
Rackhir said:
WOW! Eadric and friends must have gotten some SERIOUS XP from the great battle. Taking down a major devil like he was a mook.... Elegant text as always, it really is a pleasure to read.
I doubt that it was "merely" two strokes from the Achma's sword... more likely two smitings, with Eadric and his blade benefitting from a half dozen various other enhancements.

Also, excellent updates! It's awesome to have you back, Sep!

Dakkareth

First Post
Eadric:
And I am not benign, Titivilus. I am wrathful. I am the Ahma. Do you understand?

It seems, Eadric's progress on the diamond path has been great ... as great as the increase in the danger of Falling. Just compare this to his earlier concerns about the title Ahma ...

ForceUser

Explorer
Dakkareth said:
It seems, Eadric's progress on the diamond path has been great ... as great as the increase in the danger of Falling. Just compare this to his earlier concerns about the title Ahma ...
He certainly seems to have become comfortable with the role. That's a big change. We're looking at heroes that are significantly more experienced than those we previously witnessed--perhaps not in levels, but in dealing with epic-level problems. That said, I miss Nwm! Where'd he go?

Glad to have you back, Sep.

Krafus

First Post
So the speculation that Ortwin had become that sidhe queen from the first update in this thread was correct...

And I echo the amazement of others that Eadric killed Furcas in only two blows. My curiosity about the PCs' levels grows... As does my curiosity about Nwm's whereabouts.

grodog

Hero
Krafus said:
So the speculation that Ortwin had become that sidhe queen from the first update in this thread was correct...

And I echo the amazement of others that Eadric killed Furcas in only two blows. My curiosity about the PCs' levels grows... As does my curiosity about Nwm's whereabouts.

Perhaps the Adversary, who was green IIRC, is now Nwm? :D

Jumbie

Explorer
I'm not so much curious about the PCs' levels as I am about what was the price ("catch") the Horror exacted in return for the "faces" of Kostchtchie and the dragon when Mostin sicced it on them. I'd also LOVE to know how that went.

I guess we will learn in due time. Must...be...patient...

I've gone rummaging around on my old compute to my find my password for the sight so I could express just how inspiring this storyhour has been to me in both running and playing high-level games. I've gone from fearing them to prefering them. Its obviously also a great read, the cogency, characterisation and wit being an ideal mix of authorial intent, choices about what to include, dialogue, ect. and what is obviously a group of fun people enjoying a game together and adding their own stuff. So, yes, colour me greatful for your return, and a firm hoper that you do enjoy writing these as much as you obviosuly enjoy playing and we enjoy reading.

Baron Opal

First Post
So, Rimlin survives... How irritating for Mostin (and his player). I do so love recurring villians. I was sure that Mostin would blast Rimilin in the back once Aquifthan was pacified.

Baron Opal

Remove ads