• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AEvolutions] Meet the Faces of Serran

Blue Devil Games is happy to announce the release the latest in their AEvolutions product line in support of Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved. Faces of Serran is a series of short pdfs, each focusing on a single NPC, in the vein of the old and much beloved Skreyn's Register. Each entry includes a complete description of the NPC, an original illustration by Geoff "manifold" Nelson, suggestions for using the NPC in your game, 3 statblocks at varying power levels, and new rules related to the NPC. The product is eminently suitable for GMs but also includes crunch that players can use for their own PCs. The first issue presents Gora Whiteland, a ritual warrior with a tragic past, and includes 10 new combat rites focusing on stealth and surprise attacks.

Issues are available individually or in a 12-issue subscription.

Khuxan said:
Do you have an EW GameStore account? I assume not, but it's always worth asking.
Hi, Bill. (Didn't realize who I was talking to until I saw your sig.) I do have an ENGS vendor account. Candidly, I don't get a lot of business from it. Combined with the fact that most AE users (by empirical evidence) are on RPG Now and DTRPG (b/c Monte used DTRPG exclusively), it's just not worth the technical time to upload this kind of product to ENGS. I have Akashic Nodes and Tell It To My Axe! on the ENGS site, and I don't believe I've sold a copy of either one in over a year. I put my DS stuff (and my forthcoming Passages stuff) on ENGS but I just don't bother with the AE stuff any more.

Remove ads