Affairs

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
You need to stop seeing trolling everywhere.

Aw heck, I wasn't going to say something, but . . . . .

peer to peer: do you see where it says "The guvnor" under Morrus' name? It is not a self entitlement, He OWNS this sight. If he sees someone as trolling, chances are he is being protective of his creative work of art, this very nice virtual rpg store to hang out at. I highly recommend you reel it in with the comments. He has put up with a lot less gruff from others.

He is trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I am telling you this as a friend to a friend.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
If there's an issue, it's gender based. Women don't currently get that bachelor playboy validation that men do.

didn't madonna get the validation? maybe a few others because i am not in the mainstream of pop culture.

besides isn't the only good culture found in yogurt?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I see folks trying to declare what is, or is not, natural for humans. I think they may be missing what is most natural for humans: flexibility.

Why must we cling to the idea that one, and only one, mating pattern is "natural" for us? Why assert that monogamy is the one way? Or why assert that having multiple partners is the one way. Why not shift to the idea that, as a species, we follow multiple patterns? Would not that be the ultimate in successful strategies - the ability to adapt to the needs of the time?

So, we'd then have individuals tuned for each possible strategy, in a constant bid to make sure all our bases are covered. In times when monogamy makes the most sense, that mode can come to the fore. In other time, other modes can come to the fore.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Aw heck, I wasn't going to say something, but . . . . .

peer to peer: do you see where it says "The guvnor" under Morrus' name? It is not a self entitlement, He OWNS this sight. If he sees someone as trolling, chances are he is being protective of his creative work of art, this very nice virtual rpg store to hang out at. I highly recommend you reel it in with the comments. He has put up with a lot less gruff from others.

He is trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I am telling you this as a friend to a friend.
I understand the advice, but there is a lack of knowledge of a private correspondance between Morrus and I.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I thought it was a rather agressive bait, with all the French snarkiness. He can PM me if he was serious.
:hmm:
Stating the obvious:

1) he could BAN you if he's serious
2) he could have PMed the question to you if he wanted to, but he didn't. He asked you publicly, twice, and probably for a reason.
3) the initial posing of the question was utterly void of "French snarkiness".

You know, this thread made for an interesting read, but you guys are seriously derailing it with this trolling, baiting, demanding answers, and what-have-you. I'm fairly sure that Morrus can handle this on his own without the rest of you guys needing to chime in and derail the thread further.

Now, if you guys could get back to talking about affairs and giving me something entertaining to read...

[sblock=*]Excuse my further derailing of the thread.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads