• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Earth - Episode II - Beyond Colonial Space.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Being blad since 12, Cnosos thought about his tough years in school. "I know what you mean" he plainly states.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Damon smiles at Solly's words. "If you ever see the way Cnosos frets over the Greed's engines, you'd think he was the ship's mother."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Gaetanna pulls a chair to the table, sits, then wipes out her computercard and begins to send out cancel messages on her appointment calenders, something she was hoping she wouldn't have to do.

Shayuri

First Post
Mel scowls into her drink at the banter...in particular Gaetanna's smug assurance that she could buy off the Council she found galling.

So she's rich. What's that mean? Nothing.

Her eyes come to rest on the drink Gaetanna had bought...and she picks it up, and deliberately walks it over to the bar to set it down.

"Thanks, I've had enough."

She then looks over at Steve, carefully skipping over the redhead as if she wasn't there.

"So, while you can still talk straight, what's the next job?"

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Gaetanna frowned. Obviously I'm not going to win any favors from Mel anytime soon. She glanced down at her computer card and sighed. I hope this job doesn't take too long.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"Mel has a good point..." Damon trails off as he takes another sip of his drink and then looks up at Steve. "I'm assuming you have something in mind for us?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I'm intrigued about the virus we found. Our new mission is connected to that incident in some way?" Cnosos balance his glass in his hand, not drinking jet.

ethandrew

First Post
Pierce frown grows in size as he mutters under his breath, "You know Mel, I'd've drunken that." He listens silently, knowing little in what his friends had done on their last trip, also knowing that he'd probably put his foot in his mouth or another person's foot in their own mouth. It always seemed to work out that way.

Shayuri

First Post
Mel gives Pierce an amused look. "Yeah, well, sounds to me like you've 'drunken' plenty, big guy."

She looks back at Steve.

ethandrew

First Post
Pierce harumphs and keeps his whispered tone as unnoticed as he can, "I might not be as learned as you sophisticated types, but I'm sure a helluva lot prettier." He smiles and lifts his glass in Mel's direction, mouthing second glass with raised eyebrows before taking a drink.

Remove ads