• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Earth

Rhun

First Post
Damon clicks on his communicator. "Guys, we've got a live one out here. A live one what, I'm not rightly sure. Its making verbal threats...requesting orders. What do you want me to do?" He continues to hold his pistol trained on the humanoid, ready to fire.

Shayuri

First Post
"It's saying we did something to it...accusing us of trying to conquer them or something," Melara says, shaking her head.

She calls in dah to it, "Human beings haven't conquered anyone, or even tried to! What are you doing here?"

Mithran

First Post
Faris says over the comm "Well clearly we haven't tried to conquer anything. Try to talk him down, maybe let him know we aren't military, but if he tries anything fire at will. Give him a separate comm signal from the one we're using if you get stuck and I'll give it a go. We're still trying to finish up here."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Station: Michael checks the new corpse and makes a disturbing observation. There's no bleeding. It's blood has already dried. Which means it couldn't have been alive when it came through the door. There's only two possible explanitions you can have. Either it was post mortem reflexes that made the body move, which sounds far-fetched since it was actually walking! Or it was a zombie or such, which is almost impossible for a scientific mind like you to accept.

Greed: The creature still stands against the Greed, facing it only inch away from the hull. It doesn't even turn it's head while conversing with you: "We shall never become slaves to the Areq'dah, you will..." Suddenly it emits a loud screetch and falls silent, there comes a puff of smoke from it's knee-joint. You know well the name Areq'dah, they are the ones who destroyed Earth. But the Areq'dah empire fell to their own civil war. They are all but extinct now.

Shayuri

First Post
"The hell? Is it a robot?" Mel asks. She doesn't wait for an answer before clicking on her comm.

"Captain, the one out here was delusional. He was talking like we were...well, as if he thought we were Areq'dah. Saying he'd never be a slave...and then he screamed or something, and smoke came out of his knee. He's quiet now, and he never moved once."

"Frankly, this is creeping the hell out of me. What's your status?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Creeping you out? You should see this guy I've just killed. Thats scary, not a simple mad droid. Anyway, I suggest you take it on board, secure it, and I will take a look at it when we are back. Be sure of securing him, he could be playing dead." Cnosos suggest, looking to Faris for approval.

Rhun

First Post
"Cover me, Mel," says Damon, holstering his pistol. He moves toward the humanoid, approaching carefully to investigate just what the being is.

Mithran

First Post
"Alright, lets bag the stiff and the crazy... droid is it? And then we'll get out of here and see what that fighter is. See anything good we can grab on our way out, we'll do that too."

Shayuri

First Post
"I'm not sure it's a machine," Mel calls, raising her gun to cover Damon as he cautiously gets closer.

"I don't know WHAT it is. Damon's trying to get a better look."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads