• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Ennies Party/Dinner at Gencon

War Golem

First Post
Please add 2 more, for myself and my g/f, who have just now confirmed that we will be returning to Gen Con this year.

Thanks. Looking forward to this. Meeting so many great people from EN World was the highlight of the convention for us last year.

Cheers,

War Golem

BrooklynKnight

First Post
We now have 53 people on the pre reserved list. Far more then I originally expected!

The most recent additions to the list are War Golem, Keith Baker (and his wife), and Rich Burlew!

Dire Wolf

First Post
I also plan on being in attendance. I was at the gathering at PS O'Rourkes last year and it was the highlight of the con for me. So... count me in! However I may be late and will most likely miss dinner as I have a game that is planned to run till midnight (ironically that is the setting as well).

Last edited:

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Hrm. Alright. Had a note in my sig for the 2 weeks, and my icon is the same..
Dont see why any of that should matter.

I'm sure the people attending will miss your company. If your time frees up, feel free to drop on by.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
He's not alone. After dropping by this event, myself and Halfy (close friend) will be heading to the Red Garter to celebrate Halfy's imminent wedding in a night of debauchery.

Remove ads