• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Nockmort

injuredwyvern

First Post
I am most likely looking at switching Ceru out still (I'll probably email a bunch of stuff to you later today). Either way, I think Ceru will want to travel to Mt. Korliss, with whoever else is going. That is a place Ceru would have wanted to visit.

After the trip to Mount Korliss, Kind would definitely like to return to Nockmort's lair and finish what we.. um... ran away from. After all of our training, and showing up rested, Kind is confident that we could take out Nockmort.
Kind will be saving his portion of the gold for Mt. Korliss to see what he can find there. If anybody else who isn't going would like something from Mt. Korliss, Kind will get it for you.

Fists.o.Fury

First Post
OOC: Tormal may be going with a different PC build then I originally stated. He may not get Evaision just yet but will instead increase his AC and saving throws pretty significantly. This is something im still deciding on and probably won't finalize until after tommarrows session.

Meowzebub

First Post
Fists.o.Fury said:
-Tormal

"He looks to Luvaine. I'm glad I know I can trust you as well. Don't take this the wrong way but it's hard to just trust anyone on the roads that you meet. You have done much for this group already and I also thank you for getting us out of a situaiton with the Bug bears we ran into just before I was attacked by.... that... thing? I am curiouis though how it is that you learned their language. I'm sure that is a story for another time, however. Nevertheless, Thank you."

He pats Luvaine on the shoulder and buys everyone a round of drinks and a decent meal.

Thank you Tormal, we did not really get to talk much before the night of your affliction. But the Bugbears and I have a long history. I have lived in these hills for a number of years and you to get along with them in order to pass safely through the countryside. I find them not to be such bad louts. They get a hard reputation and some of it they deserve. But mostly they get into trouble with others when they get lazy or desparate. They are good hunters and skilled in leather and wood working. But when they get lazy, they think that since they are large and strong they should just take what they want.

A good leader can keep a tribe focused and efficient just as easily as another can lead his people off to war and ruin.

It is for that reason that I will not be going to Mt. Korliss. The bugbears that joined Nockmort trouble me, and the one on the road hinted at trouble back to the north. I need to scout this area and find what is disrupting the normal activities of the Bugbear tribes. I will look for the group at Garland's Fork in order to deliver payback on that overgrown shrub.

Macbeth

First Post
I don't think I'm going to be abel to amke it tonight, guys. There's just too much going on, especially with work and classes. Luckily it's supposed to be a fialry self contained session, so I won't miss much. Sorry for the late warning, but things are just going horribly right now. Sorry I haven't more reliable recently, but just when I think things have clamed down, another load of cr*p gets dropped to me. Ugh.

BSF

Explorer
Sage,
If you don't make it, I will just assume you are hanging at the Ternell Complex. Fortunately we are at a good place to drop Deigh off at the moment.

I hope things get better for you soon.

Macbeth

First Post
Things are looking better, in general... but this weekend will be 100% sucky, from what I've got to do. Anyway, I figured missing this sessions wn't horribly hurt Deigh, since the complex is a good place for him anyway. He would have liked to go into the forest, but I'll ome up with in game rational for not going.

Geez, I still haven't even leveld Deigh. Been that busy this week.

Remove ads