• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aftermath Forums to Close

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Somehow I was always under the impression that Aftermath was a forum dedicated to the old Aftermath RPG from FGU - only to find out today that is a general post apocalypse game site. I reached it from a link at RPGObjects Darwin's World site. (I am thinking vaguely of converting it to Spycraft 2.0 someday.)

Unfortunately I only discovered the truth about Aftermath as they announced their intention to close on the first. :( The owner has expressed interest in maintaining the site, but only if enough interest was shown, given that tomorrow is the day chosen I am not at all sure that enough interest is even possible.

Anyway, if you feel like taking a visit, and saying hello and goodbye then feel free.

The Auld Grump

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
TheAuldGrump said:
Unfortunately I only discovered the truth about Aftermath as they announced their intention to close on the first. :(

It is a shame, though the irony is eerie.

Mystaros

First Post
Thanks in part to interest drummed up by the fans, Aftermath has not, in fact, closed. So please, by all means, check it out and join in the discussions about Post Apocalypse games, movies, novels, and comics!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Good, I hope Darrin keeps it open -- there really aren't any post-apocalyptic focused gaming sites out there to turn to (I really haven't because I haven't done any P.A. gaming in over a year!) so I am glad to see the turn-around.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads