• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Afternoon - Kobolds Ate My Baby

Rel

Liquid Awesome
This game is for serious roleplayers who get deep into character immersion and mature themes surrounding grand events in a sweeping fantasy epic...

...to avoid.

The characters are all Kobolds sent on a mission to acquire tasty babies for snacking on by themselves and King Torg (...). Since Kobolds are bumbling little bufoons whose stupidity is only surpassed by their uncontrollable desire to eat almost anything (but especially babies and ocassionaly each other), what could possibly go wrong?

I'm saving spots for Rodrigo and Queenie and for DangerGirl and The Universe since they are kind enough to host me. If any of you need to opt out then that's fine. That leaves two open slots thus far.

madwabbit

First Post
ALL HAIL KING TORG!

I will be hovering at my keyboard at midnight Fri/Sat morn to swoop in on an empty slot.

If I don't get in, there will be the rending of clothes, and a profound wailing and gnashing of teeth, so help me Dog.

Just so we're all clear on that. :devil:

Dovaj Viajiir

First Post
All hail King Torg!

Me want play! (Gosh I may be really busy on the 14th since it is such an important holiday-*cough* *cough* but, I'll hollar back then to try for a spot)

Me like babies, juicy and pink. Leave 'em in a hole 'til they start to stink! Serve them up with tiny kittens, from cat fur we'll make new mittens!

Last edited:

Remove ads