• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Darkmaster - a new Epic Fantasy MERP-inspired game

Topramesk

Explorer
The digital version of the Against the Darkmaster Core Rules is live! Backers check your emails: you should receive a DriveThruRPG link to download your copy.

Update 30: Digital copies delivery · Against the Darkmaster

And if you missed the Kickstarter, you can now grab your digital copy of the Against the Darkmaster Core Rules on DriveThruRPG:

Against the Darkmaster Core Rules - Open Ended Games, Inc. | DriveThruRPG.com

329319.jpg

Topramesk

Explorer
Hear ye! Hear ye! Our online store is finally open!

If you missed the Kickstarter you get another chance to grab a book and join the fight Against the Darkmaster right here: https://vsdarkmaster.com/shop/

Unfortunately, at the moment we still cannot ship to the UK, but our redcaps are working hard to find a solution to this problem!

Dartavian

Explorer
Received my physical copy this weekend, absolutely a beautiful game book; 5-star Product. I hope this game gets the traction it deserves. I am looking forward to seeing what other products will be created/released using the Powered by Open00 Open License.

My group will be playing in a stripped down version of the Birthright Campaign Setting by TSR. Treating it as a generic party-based campaign, removing bloodlines, blood abilities & domain rules. Awnsheghliens of the setting will be denizens and commanders of the Dark Lord.

I am curios to discover what campaign setting others will be using?

Topramesk

Explorer
The Wheel turns and Ages come and pass - a Kickstarter update and a few announcements about our future projects!

Topramesk

Explorer
Break the Silence! Face the perils of the Biting Woods and protect the people of Dawnfell from the attack of a vicious clan of Wild Trolls in The Silence of Dawnfell, a new scenario for Against the Darkmaster by award-winning author Scott Malthouse!

357874.jpg

Remove ads