• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Shadows VI - A Faded Glory Story Hour

Rate the Faded Glory Story Hour

• This is the Greatest Story Hour Ever!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Very Good! It is Among My "Top 5"!

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • It is Entertaining! I Recommend it!

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Nice Try, But Not My Cup of Tea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It Sucks! Stop This Drivel Immediately!

Votes: 0 0.0%

Quickbeam

Explorer
Old One, bringing Rose back from the dead is:
1) An act of genius. His heroic deeds have not gone without reward, and you've kept several vital storylines intact while adding a few to the list.

AND

2) Totally unexpected by me. A great plot twist, even if it temporarily calls into question your RBDM-ness ;) .

Tortoise

First Post
Quickbeam said:
Old One, bringing Rose back from the dead is:
1) An act of genius. His heroic deeds have not gone without reward, and you've kept several vital storylines intact while adding a few to the list.

AND

2) Totally unexpected by me. A great plot twist, even if it temporarily calls into question your RBDM-ness ;) .

Doubt not his RBDMness. Read on when next he updates ...

Lela

First Post
Tortoise said:

Doubt not his RBDMness. Read on when next he updates ...

I thought it was obvious. Remember when the goddess was saying that his spirit was weekening? He has permentally lost levels.

Originally posted by DocMoriartty
Maybe Rose spontaneously switched genders so that he/she could be the woman his mother was told he would be.

And this wouldn't surprise me at all, though it doesn't seem Old One's style.

Wow

Old One,

I gotta say, of all the possible directions this could have gone, the return of Rose was one that I never in a million years expected. Better yet, I know that in your hands this unlooked for boon will turn out to be a doozy of a plot twist.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Lela:
Assessing permanent level loss for a return from the grave is not a RBDM move. Our group does this (among other things) regularly to discourage endless resurrections.

Tortoise:
Notice the wink besides my remark. I know that any act of altruism and kindness by Old One comes with a price...and a bit of RBDM-ness attached.

Tortoise

First Post
Quickbeam said:
Lela:
Assessing permanent level loss for a return from the grave is not a RBDM move. Our group does this (among other things) regularly to discourage endless resurrections.

Tortoise:
Notice the wink besides my remark. I know that any act of altruism and kindness by Old One comes with a price...and a bit of RBDM-ness attached.

My bad, I meant to add a wink by my comment as well. :)

This campaign truely is awesome fun, all the more because of his RBDMness! :D

Remove ads